Login

russian armor

When you have a konig you are invincible

17 May 2022, 14:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2022, 13:37 PMJilet

Just won against literally this build as Soviets in 2v2 (Rails & Metal). Though he included a P4 before the KT -which was pretty much the better decision against my rampaging T34/85.

I must say:
Terribly annoying to play against this cancer abomination with infinite sight and 2 hitting mediums and TDs. Victory came at the cost 1 T3485, 3 SU85s and an IS2. Though, it could be handled much easier if it wasn't for the terrible pathing in that map -especially for turretless SU85s.

so?

just because I gave you a recipe does not mean you are a good cook... obvious stuff but you are purposefully neglecting it in order to sound cool. Play with me one time you will see your virtual kneecaps becoming yay big
17 May 2022, 15:35 PM

Yeah and USF don't have Heavy tank without commander, or Wermacht or Russian.

So I just see no anwser to my question, I can understand that this tank can be in a commander.

It´s due to faction design. OKW is supposed to have the biggest cat in the game. Cat faction. Easy.
17 May 2022, 16:03 PM

KT sure is a tough nut to crack, but its ''balanced'' with its slow speed and turret rotation.

On a side note, think USF would benefit from getting the OKW treatment with getting pershing stock, perhaps buffed/nerfed to fit into stock unit selection
17 May 2022, 16:42 PM

KT sure is a tough nut to crack, but its ''balanced'' with its slow speed and turret rotation.

On a side note, think USF would benefit from getting the OKW treatment with getting pershing stock, perhaps buffed/nerfed to fit into stock unit selection

Most 3v3+ maps and some 2v2 maps would like a word with you.
18 May 2022, 00:55 AM

Flanking is good but:
+ 2 Sherk sturms on the rear.
+ 1 raketten camo camp on flank.
+ properly 1 Jadpz4 or pz4/panther stick with KT as vangaurd.
Not to mention 70 sight rank on a 375 armor heavy tank.
And the most stupid thing is heat shell litterly make your KT become the MBT so that it can 1vs2 M36 vet 2 at same time....
18 May 2022, 14:41 PM

Flanking is good but:
And the most stupid thing is heat shell litterly make your KT become the MBT so that it can 1vs2 M36 vet 2 at same time....

Cope detected, opinion rejected
18 May 2022, 16:09 PM

Flanking is good but:

2,000 manpower army hard to kill, breaking news
18 May 2022, 16:13 PM

18 May 2022, 16:30 PM

18 May 2022, 16:38 PM

link your playercard then

no fucking way in this forum. it's not like I am afraid to show my skills or anything it's just that people will report me and I already got a 14day suspension.

not with you folks I ain't posting siht
18 May 2022, 17:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2022, 16:09 PMKoRneY

2,000 manpower army hard to kill, breaking news

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
18 May 2022, 19:24 PM

no fucking way in this forum. it's not like I am afraid to show my skills or anything it's just that people will report me and I already got a 14day suspension.

Are you seriously saying people in this forum are toxic? :)
18 May 2022, 20:10 PM

shocker
20 May 2022, 03:48 AM

No what he actually saying is that he himself is so toxic that hes afraid of getting in trouble for it even more than he already does :lolol:
20 May 2022, 09:25 AM

Don't do stuff you can get reported for?

You can post your playercard here, nothing will happen.
20 May 2022, 18:25 PM

Don't do stuff you can get reported for?

You can post your playercard here, nothing will happen.

no
24 May 2022, 02:46 AM

Flanking is good but:

Yep. And no one cares the balance team think its their skill that makes it work this way. Allied td spam was shut down so you literally have no gimmicks as allies to win in team games. Always been unbalanced in team games now just the worst its ever been. Forum cry babies ever notice shit like allied mediums being able to run over and squish nerfed, but kubel can still push IS out of cover? cry about the comet but dont see shrek blobs retreating from a main gun shot from a comet unless it was a 1/100 jesus round, that the tiger or kt forces an auto retreat with one main gun shot. Fek even the panthers pintle does more dps than any sherman variant just a joke, maybe not in statwise but the sherman has to auto retreat and can never use its pintle to begin with so practical use ya know, 2 axis mainline snares any medium and its certain death just shit.

So added to okw since the start. Best stock medium in the game, one of the best mgs because it does what an mg is suppose to do pins multiple squads at once even vetted ones with out micro most the time. Flame nades on volks like other factions didnt have garrisons clearing issues either but doubles as an auto win you cant use cover engagement tool, put the lefh in doctrines when they already have the non doct auto wipe support weapons, can counter other rocket arty hard, and emplacements( buffed to do so several times) fwd retreat points, does significant damage to tanks and can take out a wounded one. , no to mention their trucks they give AA and are a giant roadblock stopping you from ever pushing them back and making it that much more difficult without specific team game partners to rcon and the 200 plus muni call ins to do it. But they have MP all day with super effecient units, obers that never drop a model and can build more than you can secure munitions to bomb as they are bombarding ypur fwd retreat and stuka the fuck out of you and you can only afford a pop cost of way less effecient units, you need 3 TDs now in teamgames as allied but then you cannot afford enough AI or your own infantry units

Keep crying because you cant camp mgs with paths as with put allies have no choice but to run into mg after mg retarded, and why is it an mg42 pr 34 keeps them once yellow pinned they stay that way? Most axis troops even microing a vickers will let other squads up once it focuses another. Its un balanced always has been incredibly stupid.
24 May 2022, 02:57 AM

The other thing that would stop this is if axis didnt always had infantry support but they do because PGs and obers can literally just walk by 1919 airborne not to mention anything less and one shot from a tiger or kt means i have to start retreating infantry units, they dont no one is scared really of taking a couple main gun shots from anything allied, pershing use to do that but you know unbalanced only kt and tiger should even tho persh was still inferior
24 May 2022, 04:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2022, 02:46 AMRocket

Keep crying

You just wrote a book on it
24 May 2022, 06:21 AM

KT was once balanced but balance hasn't been the modding team's objective for a long time now. We're stuck with it and the last hope is the release of coh3 to get something else and pray Relic devs have more brain on this next iteration of the game than they had on coh2.
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★