Login

russian armor

Fantabulous USF stats.

9 Apr 2022, 02:57 AM

Is it surprising to anyone that a team of 4 USF against any permutation of an Axis team has a roughly 30% chance of winning on average?

Stats for 17k 4v4 games played March of 2022. There is no "Top 200" sample of this because nobody is masochistic enough to play a 4 USF team.

EDIT 4/9/22: Seems that this is just an outlier. Out of 20k matches, only 161 teams used a 4 USF composition. I guess the takeaway here is that random teams suck, and random teams full of USF suck even harder.
9 Apr 2022, 03:02 AM

It really wasn't this bad in January and February. So what's going on here? Crusty axis mains finally figure out how to counter a Scott? Seasoned USF players quitting the game? What's the deal?
9 Apr 2022, 03:36 AM

So what's going on here?

You've selected stats for April with UUUU setup being played 83 times in total out of 20k games across all ranks. Not to mention, its probably due to communist ideology, adding 1 SU player to UUU team, suddenly makes W\L normal. Or because 475 games were played.

As for March UUUU set up had 327 games with normal W\L. And if I understand it correctly, only 1 top 200 UUUU game was played.

On a side note, "garbage USF on life support" is consistently having highest allies win rate in 4v4, since Jan.
9 Apr 2022, 05:05 AM

Is it surprising to anyone that a team of 4 USF against any permutation of an Axis team has a roughly 30% chance of winning on average?

Stats for 17k 4v4 games played March of 2022. There is no "Top 200" sample of this because nobody is masochistic enough to play a 4 USF team.

Very American way of interpreting statistics. Literally the freedom to interpret them however the hell you want.

From a sample size of 460,000 games 4v4 games this patch, USF has a win rate of 48%. And as Gachi mentioned, highest Allies win rate in 4v4.

So you've managed to find an extremely specific cross-section with a minuscule sample size that you can twist to fit your narrative - what's the deal?
9 Apr 2022, 06:16 AM

On a side note, "garbage USF on life support" is consistently having highest allies win rate in 4v4, since Jan.

Guarantee that winrate plummets if they nerf pathfinder+scott. Which they should cuz its broken, but its also most of USFs success in team games, so..... :help:
9 Apr 2022, 10:15 AM

You've selected stats for April with UUUU setup being played 83 times in total out of 20k games across all ranks. Not to mention, its probably due to communist ideology, adding 1 SU player to UUU team, suddenly makes W\L normal. Or because 475 games were played.

As for March UUUU set up had 327 games with normal W\L. And if I understand it correctly, only 1 top 200 UUUU game was played.

Very American way of interpreting statistics. Literally the freedom to interpret them however the hell you want.

From a sample size of 460,000 games 4v4 games this patch, USF has a win rate of 48%. And as Gachi mentioned, highest Allies win rate in 4v4.

So you've managed to find an extremely specific cross-section with a minuscule sample size that you can twist to fit your narrative - what's the deal?

I just LMAO at your comments supporting a faction that's solely based on Paths + Scot combo to even be competent...

Wow someone played against 4 axis noobs and decided to say USF have highest allied rate gg nice one yes take it wehraboos

9 Apr 2022, 12:12 PM

9 Apr 2022, 14:03 PM

You've selected stats for April

As stated in the post, it's the stats for March. Try again.
9 Apr 2022, 14:05 PM

Bruh

It really wasn't this bad in January and February. So what's going on here? Crusty axis mains finally figure out how to counter a Scott? Seasoned USF players quitting the game? What's the deal?

Do you even read other people's posts before making your own?
9 Apr 2022, 14:09 PM

The deal is I didn't realize there were so few games played as 4 USF team in March. My mistake. Literally the second post I point out it wasn't this bad in January and Feb. It seems there are a few people on the site who make posts without reading other peoples' posts.
9 Apr 2022, 15:10 PM

Do you even read other people's posts before making your own?

Stats for 17k 4v4 games played March April of 2022.

Yes?

9 Apr 2022, 16:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Mate, you got the wrong stats. You're not showing March.
And why only show one month when the site gives you the ability to select multiple months to pool more data?
9 Apr 2022, 18:05 PM

Yes?

Then do it next time, because clearly you didn't.
9 Apr 2022, 18:06 PM

Mate, you got the wrong stats. You're not showing March.

Forgive me for believing the site was giving me the stats for March when it says "Month 2022-03"

Generally speaking when I refer to a month, I'll refer to it by the number that corresponds to it out of twelve.
For example, when I refer to April, I call it 4. Please excuse me.
9 Apr 2022, 18:19 PM

Then do it next time, because clearly you didn't.

Point me where I didn't :snfPeter: You said stats were for march, while in fact they were for April and very few games were played, Based said that USF don't have highest allies winrate in 4v4, while they clearly do for the last 3 months.

Instead of blaming other ppl, you better off checking your own information for mistakes and, if they exist, accept like a big boy.
9 Apr 2022, 18:38 PM

Very American way of interpreting statistics.

???

9 Apr 2022, 18:42 PM

Point me where I didn't :snfPeter:

Yeah I thought your second post was to me not secretary sorry :oops:

You said stats were for march, while in fact they were for April

Instead of blaming other ppl, you better off checking your own information for mistakes and, if they exist, accept like a big boy.

I don't know what to tell you. The UI is broken in firefox.

How am I supposed to check my information for mistakes anyways. I'm relying on the stats site just like you are. And if the site is screwing me over, where else am I supposed to go to. :huh:
9 Apr 2022, 19:01 PM

EDIT 4/9/22: Seems that this is just an outlier. Out of 20k matches, only 161 teams used a 4 USF composition. I guess the takeaway here is that random teams suck, and random teams full of USF suck even harder.

wanted to answer your post, then read this. exactly,
11 Apr 2022, 13:04 PM

Point me where I didn't :snfPeter: You said stats were for march, while in fact they were for April and very few games were played, Based said that USF don't have highest allies winrate in 4v4, while they clearly do for the last 3 months.

I never said they don't have the highest stats for allied victories. What I said was it's because people now came to realize how powerful Pathspamming is and decided to make it the norm for the game. As such, a huge spike of players started discovering the USF faction and get a few wins. If the same stats exist 6 months from now, I will hand it to you.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★