Login

russian armor

Fuel Cache for OKW

4 Oct 2021, 22:26 PM

Every faction can do Fuel Cache except OKW, that's not fair. I propose to add such a possibility.
4 Oct 2021, 22:30 PM

OKW have in 1 doctrine Sdkfz 221, but it cost too many resourses. Fuel and Ammo caches must be added to OKW, like in other factions.
4 Oct 2021, 22:53 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Salvage exists

/thread

Also please try and put more thought into balance threads before opening multiple of them. If you'd like to rant, shoutbox is over here ->
5 Oct 2021, 12:35 PM

Salvage exists

/thread

Also please try and put more thought into balance threads before opening multiple of them. If you'd like to rant, shoutbox is over here ->

In fairness, I think most OKW players would prefer a cache over (typically imho) 1-3 uses of salvage over early-to-mid game. Late game it doesn't mean much due to fuel drowning. Better off stealing weapons teams (yes even Maxim) than salvaging them imho.

But it won't be changed so \o\
5 Oct 2021, 14:40 PM

In fairness, I think most OKW players would prefer a cache over (typically imho) 1-3 uses of salvage over early-to-mid game. Late game it doesn't mean much due to fuel drowning. Better off stealing weapons teams (yes even Maxim) than salvaging them imho.

But it won't be changed so \o\

Fully agree
26 Oct 2021, 14:40 PM

Salvage is a extremely powerful, when you can basically delete enemy team weapons, particularly ATG which you cant just retreat to steal them quickly.

OKW is also the only faction with a none doc heavy tank. Is that a reason to give every faction king tiger equivalents..
17 Feb 2022, 22:02 PM

Salvage is a extremely powerful, when you can basically delete enemy team weapons, particularly ATG which you cant just retreat to steal them quickly.

OKW is also the only faction with a none doc heavy tank. Is that a reason to give every faction king tiger equivalents..

Enemy guns can be destroyed by any means, it is not necessary to do this by sappers and it is not always feasible at all.
First of all, this ability is very weak, you can use it at least 5 times per game. Secondly, everyone has cache, they don't need this garbage ability. Comparing abilities? The Americans have a legal cheat for exceeding the army limit, the Americans have all the starting infantry with automatic weapons, the British have infantry with extremely high evasion, high accuracy and the ability to shoot more accurately from cover, the scoops have the cheapness of everything, versatility and numbers. Let me swap with the British ability?
The King Tiger is useless, even the top players in the top talk about it, a fan, but no more, because the allies have everything: abilities, equipment, to easily counter a large and clumsy tank.
18 Feb 2022, 15:17 PM

Enemy guns can be destroyed by any means, it is not necessary to do this by sappers and it is not always feasible at all.
First of all, this ability is very weak, you can use it at least 5 times per game. Secondly, everyone has cache, they don't need this garbage ability. Comparing abilities? The Americans have a legal cheat for exceeding the army limit, the Americans have all the starting infantry with automatic weapons, the British have infantry with extremely high evasion, high accuracy and the ability to shoot more accurately from cover, the scoops have the cheapness of everything, versatility and numbers. Let me swap with the British ability?
The King Tiger is useless, even the top players in the top talk about it, a fan, but no more, because the allies have everything: abilities, equipment, to easily counter a large and clumsy tank.

Of course, and because allies have better everything they have a 90% winrate. Someone needs to fix this game.
18 Feb 2022, 15:24 PM

In all honesty, OKW DOES need some ability to make fuel if they lost it.

However I also like the aesthetic of one last battle (the original concept of OKW is the armies fighting for survival during the Ardennes Assault) which prohibits the use of such things. All in all, I love OKW just how it is now.

Salvage is extremely powerful, but not because it gives you 5fuel but because it gives you the ability to dismantle enemy crewed weapons.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★