Login

russian armor

JP4 performance

PAGES (8)down
19 Oct 2021, 03:33 AM

it is logical, but you fix one thing and another may emerge OP. Balance team buffed Scotts, which was logical thing to do, since USF lacked good mobile indirect, yet this resulted in one of the cheesiest builds I've seen in coh2: zook Pathfinder spam, into Scott spam.

Balance team are working basically for free and still doing better job then Relic used to. Although I wish they were more eager with emergency patches. Full summer of broken Sturmtiger was way too much.

typical combo: scout unit + indirect fire always OP in this game. No matter which side you play.
Funny enough, Nobody complain about path- Old Scott combo until Han and his team rekt everyone in 4v4 tournament.
19 Oct 2021, 17:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2021, 03:33 AMtheekvn

typical combo: scout unit + indirect fire always OP in this game. No matter which side you play.
Funny enough, Nobody complain about path- Old Scott combo until Han and his team rekt everyone in 4v4 tournament.

the is the most cancerous strat in terms of scout + indirect. Completely breaks 2v2 and enables people climb the ladder just with those. If i find any cast or replay probably will post in the Scott thread.
20 Oct 2021, 01:22 AM

the is the most cancerous strat in terms of scout + indirect. Completely breaks 2v2 and enables people climb the ladder just with those. If i find any cast or replay probably will post in the Scott thread.

ok, now I give you on example of how stupid people is. Cant dealing with one of the oldest USF stat and complain OP. This is Nerfed Scott ( 3 patches ago ).
Actually, Axis side was pretty good until they made some critical mistake.
https://www.coh2.org/topic/108716/usf-pathfinders-need-to-be-balanced
20 Oct 2021, 05:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2021, 01:22 AMtheekvn

ok, now I give you on example of how stupid people is. Cant dealing with one of the oldest USF stat and complain OP. This is Nerfed Scott ( 3 patches ago ).
Actually, Axis side was pretty good until they made some critical mistake.
https://www.coh2.org/topic/108716/usf-pathfinders-need-to-be-balanced

I never said that Paths are OP, I said that Scott + Paths is a cheesy strat. Please, read carefully :huh:
20 Oct 2021, 06:42 AM

I never said that Paths are OP, I said that Scott + Paths is a cheesy strat. Please, read carefully :huh:

but this topic is about Path + Scott. So yeah, path + scott already in game for tooooooo long. But now peole complain it OP ?
MMX
20 Oct 2021, 07:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2021, 06:42 AMtheekvn

but this topic is about Path + Scott. So yeah, path + scott already in game for tooooooo long. But now peole complain it OP ?

actually, this topic is about the jp4. just sayin'...
20 Oct 2021, 10:25 AM

On topic: double JP4 seems to work the best vs double/tripple scott spam, especially after vet 1, when you can creep on to those bastards. Lost 2 panthers diving that crap.
20 Oct 2021, 10:46 AM

"Creeping" on M8 is easier said than done, especially when facing Pathfinder or IR Pathfinder.

Beacons can detect Jp4 even when cloaked. JP4 has trouble chasing highly mobile units like M8 especially once smoke become available.

In addition detect radius for JP is rather high at 20 while the unit seem to bug out when cloak and some times it does not fire.

Double JP is quite a strong AT force but comes a high price with a price tag of 800MP/270Fuel/30 pop and is not very practical since cost too much while offering only pure AT and requires infatry dominance before even attempting it.
20 Oct 2021, 11:26 AM

it performs much better then panthers in this situation, especially since the guy can build a jackson. I also instalock JLIs when I see pathfinders. Getting outmaneuvered is not fun, at least less fun then picking JLIs.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 88

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment