Login

russian armor

move okw mg to tie1 or give a sniper

Pip
27 Sep 2021, 16:07 PM

Very strange that they have a 38% winrate in 3v3 but an apparently 58% in 4v4.
27 Sep 2021, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2021, 16:07 PMPip
Very strange that they have a 38% winrate in 3v3 but an apparently 58% in 4v4.

It probably too early and data are not enough. Probably a premade team allies played many games and influenced that stats.
27 Sep 2021, 19:27 PM

My brain hurts making sense of this thread. OP opens with asking about countering HMG spam but then complains about tank trap build time and how you can build ambulance right away (as if Ambulance openers were super OP). Not even starting with how giving OKW T1 HMG won't let them counter HMG spam lol...
28 Sep 2021, 01:01 AM

so..you wanna tell us, its totally ok to need invest about 1200manpower to deal with one single mg?

1 mg and one recon unit is totally enough to hold of 4 squads when you are not braindead and cant flank which is very common on most maps.

1. The OP is talking about MG SPAM, which consists of 3-4 MG's not just a single MG.
2. If you cannot handle 1 single MG as a OKW - it's a L2P issue, thanks for confirming this.

I highly recommend you learn to flank. Use a fully health Volk squad to draw the MG's fire (don't retreat it, let them get pinned down) and then approach from two different angles with your sturms. The approach Sturms will not get fired on unless the player manually switches aim, then you still have one unit approaching from a different angle and now the Volks will be freed up.

The Balance Forum is not for L2P issues.
28 Sep 2021, 01:26 AM

2v2 and abrove are teamgame. Why not ask your teammate ?.
In 4v4, 2 OKW can go 3 Kubel, 3 sturmpios and stormming a shit of MG spam...
How about Alies had to deal with Ost support weapon spam with OkW inf horde ?
28 Sep 2021, 02:30 AM

You mustn't play 4v4 much. You start with one you know, so you are only making 2 and one volk.

Man, when i see a teammate/enemy using 3 storms i know they either suck or are memeing, and besides i am not even that high of a rank in 4v4 now(700s with ober i think) and i never seen more than 2 being used in ages.
28 Sep 2021, 04:30 AM

Man, when i see a teammate/enemy using 3 storms i know they either suck or are memeing, and besides i am not even that high of a rank in 4v4 now(700s with ober i think) and i never seen more than 2 being used in ages.

Your logic is broken.
28 Sep 2021, 06:03 AM

Your logic is broken.

no one...i repeat: no one with a high rank and abrain would evern build 3 stpio. i seen thousands of high ranks game. never ever one build 3 stpio..maybe as ajoke/ meme...but its not a valid strat.
28 Sep 2021, 17:53 PM

no one...i repeat: no one with a high rank and abrain would evern build 3 stpio. i seen thousands of high ranks game. never ever one build 3 stpio..maybe as ajoke/ meme...but its not a valid strat.

makes sense since you're not one of the high ranked people
30 Sep 2021, 06:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2021, 17:53 PMKatukov

makes sense since you're not one of the high ranked people

jokes on you..im higher ranked than you. Im hanging around between top 70-160 worldwide players.
30 Sep 2021, 17:38 PM

jokes on you..im higher ranked than you. Im hanging around between top 70-160 worldwide players.

the ladder proving itself completely worthless and redundant if a pgren blobber is top 70
1 Oct 2021, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2021, 17:38 PMKatukov

the ladder proving itself completely worthless and redundant if a pgren blobber is top 70

Soook.. This means you will not having any problems to get into rank 70 easily... Since you are better player than me, right..... Right?

Tell us when you reached it.
1 Oct 2021, 20:08 PM

Soook.. This means you will not having any problems to get into rank 70 easily... Since you are better player than me, right..... Right?

Tell us when you reached it.

Playing 2000 games to have a number that lets me shitpost on the forum isn't worth the effort

grats on having a good number in your playercard, just gotta get actually good balance opinions tho
1 Oct 2021, 20:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2021, 22:32 PMPip

No movement penalty?

The only thing he could possibly be referencing is their old coldtech bonus of being immune to deep snow

As for why he's referencing it I have absolutely no clue
1 Oct 2021, 20:48 PM

Playing 2000 games to have a number that lets me shitpost on the forum isn't worth the effort

grats on having a good number in your playercard, just gotta get actually good balance opinions tho

It took me maybe 50-100 games to reach this ranks.
The other 1900 games was for fun and mostly with mates from ts. Fun, drinking, gaming.

After I realized I want higher ranks... I played alone and reached it very fast.
In 3 weeks I think
2 Oct 2021, 00:15 AM

just gotta get actually good balance opinions tho

i guess that rules most of yours out
2 Oct 2021, 06:54 AM

what`s this fixation with rank, sure the top ranked players will probably have a good undestanding of the game and balance, but i am sure guys like like Tighrope an A_E while not the best players have good gamesense(and are in fact in the balance team), and Ullumulu whats the point of bragging it`s easy? if it is then anybody could and you doing it has no merit,and katukov if all a player does is Pgren blob to win you should also be able to do it, so i really don't get the point.

But back at the topic at hand, No 3 sturns are not a viable tatic unless your tatic is to bleed manpower and lose the match sorry(your logic is wrong GreenDevil :) ). As i said try to flank(even on redball you can try to go behind the houses on left and rigth side), use the kubel, ask your team mates for supoort weapons(mortar) or turtle until you can get Leigs.

But as i said earlier it's very hard(micro intensive/no proper counter until batlegroup) as okw against team weapons early game especially if you can't get a flank going/don't get to fuel(most constested point) first, but as someone said earlier you are not alone in team games and your allies can help and i feel like buffing OKW to help deal with team weapons migth screw balance even more with a ostheer partner(since it would mean okw would need ostheer just for caches now).
2 Oct 2021, 08:01 AM

You ranks debate is cool and dandy, but what's "tie1" and why you need to move HMG there?
I'm really surprised that this thread is still alive and kicking.
3 Oct 2021, 10:05 AM

Had me at 'heal car' :haha.

I dont beleieve ambulance translates to this in any language, 10/10.

But speaking of balance, give USF the same or make smokes free kthx
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS