Login

russian armor

Wehrmacht Grenadier Pfaust

14 Jul 2021, 09:54 AM

I had the feeling that the Pfaust from my grenadiers get cancelled quite a few times since the last update. (Enemy AEC was in range of atleast 1 model, firing circle also entirely covering the AEC yet no faust).

More people experiencing this?
14 Jul 2021, 16:27 PM

Same here. Sometimes when I click on the icon and then one the tanks it won't do anything
14 Jul 2021, 23:39 PM

Yeah, I've seen this a few times. Made me go wtf? It's like I didn't use it at all. Cooldown isn't activated or anything, it's like the command gets lost
15 Jul 2021, 00:05 AM

I do recall pressing faust 4 times on volks in a similar issue, usually against FoW targets. Of course Allied inf have zero issues throwing such a bomb in my face strangely. Prob some form of new faust bug.
16 Jul 2021, 07:54 AM

Of course Allied inf have zero issues throwing such a bomb in my face strangely.

Didn't want to turn this into a faction rant, but thanks for the contribution.

--

Anyone from the mod-team willing to look into this?
16 Jul 2021, 12:31 PM

I have had similar issues with Rifleman AT Grenades
17 Jul 2021, 08:53 AM

Happened to me a few times with both volks and grens
17 Jul 2021, 19:51 PM

I do recall pressing faust 4 times on volks in a similar issue, usually against FoW targets. Of course Allied inf have zero issues throwing such a bomb in my face strangely. Prob some form of new faust bug.
play allies a little mroe often ull notice that rifle men lay down and takes forever to get theier atnade off. u use it and tank will be far gone before the nade go off. slowest by far. and btw do all atnade have same range?
17 Jul 2021, 20:44 PM

Didn't want to turn this into a faction rant, but thanks for the contribution.

Don't think it's faction dependent. My guess is that when the model that is supposed to fire gets killed, it gets canceled or the command is transferred to another model, but that transfer doesn't happen reliably. Sometimes it does go off and the faust or AT grenade will look like a guided missile with almost the same range as an AT gun.
17 Jul 2021, 23:27 PM

play allies a little mroe often ull notice that rifle men lay down and takes forever to get theier atnade off. u use it and tank will be far gone before the nade go off. slowest by far. and btw do all atnade have same range?

That is a problem also faced by pzfusiliers I'm aware, which is arguably even slower and technically worse as losing sight completely also autocancels the AT nade. Or used to anyway. But it's a free unlock so \o\. I've never had a rifleman AT nade fail to go off at least, though there was one sus case.

I believe the ranges are all the same except Gren faust which has bonus range due to being a 4 man squad.

I think we'll likely be stuck with at least some form of faust bug but maybe 1-5% of the time, arguably tolerable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 82

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight