Login

russian armor

new bullitens and commanders

28 Jun 2021, 19:22 PM

all this time wasted on patches it just feels like the game is never goin to be a stable game. yea its fun and all getting to mess with new metas but its about time to bring in tons of new bulletins and commanders. commanders should even augments the new bullys. like this bully give 4% acc but with this commander it give 7% becuz the commander specializes in that type of thing. and on like 10cp it goes to 10%. just a idea but this can add alot of fun to the game.
28 Jun 2021, 19:32 PM

all this time wasted on patches it just feels like the game is never goin to be a stable game. yea its fun and all getting to mess with new metas but its about time to bring in tons of new bulletins and commanders. commanders should even augments the new bullys. like this bully give 4% acc but with this commander it give 7% becuz the commander specializes in that type of thing. and on like 10cp it goes to 10%. just a idea but this can add alot of fun to the game.

too late now
28 Jun 2021, 21:38 PM

for real, i agree completely but idk its a older game i doubt they r going to add anything even tho this game has stood the test of time and definitely deserves it.
28 Jun 2021, 22:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'd rather want all bulletins to be removed or do something actually meaningful that helps your strategy instead of an unnoticable tiny boost for stats that are mostly hidden anyways.

No more passive stat increases. Bulletins should have been on the level of ability unlocks for certain units or completely removed in the first place.
29 Jun 2021, 05:59 AM
Senior Caster Badge

I'd rather want all bulletins to be removed or do something actually meaningful that helps your strategy instead of an unnoticable tiny boost for stats that are mostly hidden anyways.

No more passive stat increases. Bulletins should have been on the level of ability unlocks for certain units or completely removed in the first place.

I agree that the current system of bulletins are unnoticeable and not fun, but Dawn of War 3 went the route of really significant bonuses and new abilities but it was obnoxious and overpowered. You would dump 3 bulletins onto one unit and just spam it. It's kind of a lose-lose system between too weak or too strong. An interesting suggestion I heard recently though was to give them a con to balance out the pros. Such as stronger X, but increased reinforcement time.
29 Jun 2021, 06:50 AM

I agree that the current system of bulletins are unnoticeable and not fun, but Dawn of War 3 went the route of really significant bonuses and new abilities but it was obnoxious and overpowered. You would dump 3 bulletins onto one unit and just spam it. It's kind of a lose-lose system between too weak or too strong. An interesting suggestion I heard recently though was to give them a con to balance out the pros. Such as stronger X, but increased reinforcement time.

Tbh, DoW3 way was overpowered exclusively because of stacking bonuses on the same unit, without it you'd have it pretty balanced.
29 Jun 2021, 22:06 PM

Coh2 bullitens too weak.....I like DOW3 bullitens,at least it more powerful like COH2 Commander passive ability and different Heros have more buff for some unit...
Coh2 only can carry 3 bullitens,I think should for all same type units like all mainline infantry or all elite infantry or all weapon groups balabala.....not limit for only buff cons or Penal or something....
30 Jun 2021, 02:36 AM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2021, 06:50 AMKatitof

Tbh, DoW3 way was overpowered exclusively because of stacking bonuses on the same unit, without it you'd have it pretty balanced.

Yeah that's a good point, being unable to stack multiple on the same unit would work.

I think another problem with Bulletins though is if they were strong you would always want to upgrade the basic infantry unit (Rifles/Grens/Volks) which gets used the most in the early/mid game.
30 Jun 2021, 04:44 AM
30 Jun 2021, 05:37 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Clean up and organise already existing bulletins will be a good start, lots of them are useless right now. I am ready to assist with icons, since lots of them uses wrong unit icons or symbol for effects XD
Pip
30 Jun 2021, 13:50 PM

Bulletins would be better being replaced entirely. They should not involve straight percentage increases to anything, nor should they be stackable.

Bulletins would be better served being "micro-commander" slots, providing alternate abilities/upgrades for certain units, or even providing alternate units entirely.

Example: (Not specifically being suggested, but being provided as an example of what bulletins might do.)

A bulletin might replace a player's Volksgrenadiers with Panzerfusiliers.

A bulletin might replace a player's Conscripts with Penal infantry.

A bulletin might replace an UKF player's Bren weapon rack with a Vickers k weapon rack.

A bulletin might replace USF rifleman's grenade with a Molotov.

Alternately: They could provide bonuses to certain statistics (accuracy, for example) while giving a malus to another statistic (RA, perhaps), this may be better than the current system, and might allow larger numbers... but is open to the same issues the current one has, namely that there will likely be certain Bulletins that are simply "superior" to all others, and will be taken consistently.

This isnt going to happen, but I would hope that Lelic consider a different system for CoH3 to the terrible system implemented in CoH2.
6 Jul 2021, 21:03 PM

I would prefer if the bonuses were stronger but came after you reached a certain tech requirement.

For Example

Grenadiers - 10% Increased Movement Speed after Unlocking T4

Riflemen - Reduced Reinforcement cost by 15% once all buildings unlocked

and so on.

This way people wont just stack bulletins for your mainline infantry since it will be there at the start of the match.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★