Login

russian armor

Penal versatility

24 Jun 2021, 08:48 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

If anything Penals could have AVT-40 from assault package. It was pretty much was the modified SVT-40 (same in game model in other words) which was able to fire in full-auto mode.

In game vise it could fit a role of PGs StG or Rifles Bar, increasing mid range dps, lowering long range DPS and drastically increasing close range DPS.

AFAIK it’s possible, but there is no sound for automatic SVT-40. And UI separation from regular SVT-40 is also a difficult task (since they are twins).
24 Jun 2021, 09:08 AM

AFAIK it’s possible, but there is no sound for automatic SVT-40. And UI separation from regular SVT-40 is also a difficult task (since they are twins).

Cant just rate of fire be increased, its doesnt nessesery have to be fully auto anyway, it can be just fast firing SVT.

Speaking of weapon icon, I think just regular SVT icon from cons SVT package can be used, since Penals dont have any SVT upgrades and cons svt package is in different commander.
24 Jun 2021, 10:19 AM

My crazy idea of the day, change Conscript assault package to 4 SVT replacing the PPSH package. This would allow a damage boost while not being as OP as the 6 SVT package from airborne. This would open up the 4 PPSH upgrade for Penals and to make it an attractive upgrade it could come with a 5% rec accuracy reduction similar to what the Flame Upgrade in Rifle Company for USF.
24 Jun 2021, 10:37 AM

My crazy idea of the day, change Conscript assault package to 4 SVT replacing the PPSH package. This would allow a damage boost while not being as OP as the 6 SVT package from airborne. This would open up the 4 PPSH upgrade for Penals and to make it an attractive upgrade it could come with a 5% rec accuracy reduction similar to what the Flame Upgrade in Rifle Company for USF.

crates drop give 4 SVT not 6.
24 Jun 2021, 11:28 AM

EDIT: Since the crates drop 4, the upgrade can provide 3 SVT. Thanks Vipper for pointing that out.
24 Jun 2021, 12:11 PM

EDIT: Since the crates drop 4, the upgrade can provide 3 SVT. Thanks Vipper for pointing that out.

Glad that I could help.
24 Jun 2021, 16:24 PM

Eh. Svts are not really a weapon that SHOULD be on cons to begin with. It's a badly designed upgrade as it functions like WFA weapons (fine faster, aim straighter and hit more fucking targets)
It also makes cons into a versatile DPS unit which isn't a role they are supposed to be filling
More commanders with Svts for cons would be bad for balance, hell one is if you ask me. Weapon upgrades should serve a purpose aside from just making the unit better in every conceivable way and PPSH does that.
Weapons having roles adds depth
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 20
Germany 400

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak