Login

russian armor

RK 43

PAGES (7)down
10 May 2021, 14:06 PM

It was more a question than a statement. I havnt played the vanilla campaign in a dog's age, but I thought there were "lesser" AT in the campaign and early TOW missions

It would be nice to have an at gun that has at least a shield for the gunner and loader
10 May 2021, 15:40 PM

It would be nice to have an at gun that has at least a shield for the gunner and loader

Sure, but remove retreat then.

And the shield mechanic is buggy AF. Not really something that is detrimental when trying to defend the AT gun. Retreat is still the best feature on raketen, one that saves it more times than all the gun shields combined on all factions.
10 May 2021, 15:54 PM

And the shield mechanic is buggy AF. Not really something that is detrimental when trying to defend the AT gun. Retreat is still the best feature on raketen, one that saves it more times than all the gun shields combined on all factions.

Gun shield is buggy when it comes to small arm fire, ut can still collide with tank shells so that the crew can take less damage.
10 May 2021, 18:53 PM

Uh yeah, sounds fine to me. I just find weird that so many people are pissed off by retreat. I don't see it ever being used except for when the at gun is recrewed under heavy fire, which honestly probably benefits team weapon stealer more than owner.

It's not the infantry dps, it's colliding with projectile based weapons, meaning it acts as a tank shell hitting a sandbag and barely damaging the infantry, while with the raketen a single shell can kill a full health loader + gunner entity
10 May 2021, 21:56 PM

I don't see it ever being used except for when the at gun is recrewed under heavy fire, which honestly probably benefits team weapon stealer more than owner.

Except for the fact that having retreat should make it easier for you to prevent the de-crew in the first place...
10 May 2021, 22:50 PM

Uh yeah, sounds fine to me. I just find weird that so many people are pissed off by retreat. I don't see it ever being used except for when the at gun is recrewed under heavy fire, which honestly probably benefits team weapon stealer more than owner.

I played a game the other day where after the okw player lost their Vetted infantry they replaced them with raks. Since we were soviet we lacked to the centralized DPS to actually burst down models and since their own Vetted infantry were gone they were not going to win the infantry fight anyway. Was really fucking annoying tbh...
10 May 2021, 23:22 PM

Except for the fact that having retreat should make it easier for you to prevent the de-crew in the first place...

Retreat only improves RA, it's actually easier than other ATgun to catch with tanks, especially because it rotates when retreating. Tanks are the true threat to AT guns veterancy
10 May 2021, 23:51 PM

Retreat only improves RA, it's actually easier than other ATgun to catch with tanks, especially because it rotates when retreating. Tanks are the true threat to AT guns veterancy

Also the slightly running forward and clumping when they rotate.

Retreat is better than not having it but there are situations where it will actually get the damn things killed
11 May 2021, 00:13 AM

RA and speed... And they recently added +10% RA to all AT guns, infantry are plenty threatening to AT guns
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight