Login

russian armor

You know

5 Apr 2021, 04:15 AM

I was in a game where allies had 2 120 mortars, 2 mortar pits, and 2 usf mortars.
Whats wrong with counter barrage?
Why does the ostheer mortar halftrack not have the range of 120 mortar, which was newly buffed?
Why does every allies game include 120 mm mortars?
Why does brit always go simcity?

You know it was axis that was entrenched in ww2
In coh its allies who can entrench them so BEEP that it only invites to mortar spam.

I´m just so clueless about this, is allies supposed to win the artillery fight or what?

5 Apr 2021, 04:37 AM

yes,and we detach the 105 counter barrage so the ally players can enjoy their artillery in the late game as well.
5 Apr 2021, 05:26 AM

The problem with Counter Barrage is that it doesn't just barrage where the artillery came from, it tracks units through the fog of war and barrages their precise location after they've moved away. No other ability in the game allows a unit to act independently of the player to such a degree that the unit can attack targets that even the player is unaware of.
5 Apr 2021, 06:29 AM

Thing are about to get worse with 120mm since the vet 1 ability is very good at taking out all static target including truck.

The ability need to be removed or at lest have lower range, else all OKw will be placed in base.
5 Apr 2021, 06:49 AM

I was in a game where allies had 2 120 mortars, 2 mortar pits, and 2 usf mortars.
Whats wrong with counter barrage?
Why does the ostheer mortar halftrack not have the range of 120 mortar, which was newly buffed?
Why does every allies game include 120 mm mortars?
Why does brit always go simcity?

You know it was axis that was entrenched in ww2
In coh its allies who can entrench them so BEEP that it only invites to mortar spam.

I´m just so clueless about this, is allies supposed to win the artillery fight or what?

StukaZuFuss simply erase support weapons. (many times destroy mortar itself also).

And check https://coh2stats.com/stats/daily/1617494400/4v4/wermacht
axis in team games hame much more better win rate then allies.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 98

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight