Login

russian armor

Commander Update Beta 2021 - British Feedback

PAGES (26)down
12 Apr 2021, 09:32 AM

Valentine:
Remove shared veterancy since it not available to other Command vehicles

Reduce XP value to 900

Reduce the penetration of main gun currently is has penetration value of AEC.

Fix base stat/veterancy bonus at vet 3 the unit target size mobility are abnormally high:
Target suze :16.2
Speed: 8.4
Accel: 2.6
Rotate: 45.6

Keep in mind that the unit has access to War speed on top of those bonus.

Commandos:
Increase deduction radius or change camo the unit very easily navigate late game battlefield cloaked.

Churchill AVRE/Croc:

Reduce XP value increase vet bonuses.
12 Apr 2021, 09:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 09:32 AMVipper
Valentine:
Remove shared veterancy since it not available to other Command vehicles

Give it permanent aura or powerful AoE buff, because all other command vehicles have it.
12 Apr 2021, 09:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 09:44 AMKatitof

Give it permanent aura or powerful AoE buff, because all other command vehicles have it.

There is nothing wrong with AOE of Valentine.

Vehicles Auras has very little to do with shared veterancy.

Valentine get Victor arty instead an aura.

In any case if your opinion Valentines need an aura feel free to make your suggestions instead of quoting mine.
12 Apr 2021, 09:55 AM

Commandos:
Increase deduction radius or change camo the unit very easily navigate late game battlefield cloaked.

So do stormtroopers, partisans, vet3 barfinders. Not exclusive to commandos.
12 Apr 2021, 09:57 AM

So do stormtroopers, partisans, vet3 barfinders. Not exclusive to commandos.

I don't think so since units can have different sight radius and different camo types.
Feel free to test provide feedback.

If there are identical they should also be lowered.
12 Apr 2021, 10:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 09:57 AMVipper

I don't think so since units can have different sight radius and different camo types.
Feel free to test provide feedback.

If there are identical they should also be lowered.

Well, IR pathfinders in particular have lots of sight and can also call in arty. I pointed out vet3, cuz they gain some invisibility duration out of cover at that rank, similar to commando, storm, partisan default camo. And they rank up super quickly.
Camo isn't a problem imo, it's just they are not an everyday sight (huehue) and most people don't know how to counter them.
12 Apr 2021, 10:05 AM

Well, IR pathfinders in particular have lots of sight and can also call in arty. I pointed out vet3, cuz they gain some invisibility duration out of cover at that rank, similar to commando, storm, partisan default camo. And they rank up super quickly.
Camo isn't a problem imo, it's just they are not an everyday sight (huehue) and most people don't know how to counter them.

Commandos can move to grenades range undetected while having one of the most powerful grenades in game. The effectiveness of their Camo on the move is a problem.
12 Apr 2021, 10:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 09:54 AMVipper

There is nothing wrong with AOE of Valentine.

Vehicles Auras has very little to do with shared veterancy.

Valentine get Victor arty instead an aura.

In any case if your opinion Valentines need an aura feel free to make your suggestions instead of quoting mine.

I'm quoting you, because it is you who wants even more nerfs to a vehicle that is named "command" exclusively to not allow more then 1, we both are aware of it, while you, again insisting on the "command" part of the vehicle don't want to give it anything command vehicle related that all other command vehicles have.

If you want to nerf it like that, then lets give it 0.9 dmg reduction aura as well, because its the only "command" vehicle that doesn't have aura skills.

If you want to treat it like an actual command vehicle, you need to give it actual command abilities.

But again, despite pretending to ignorantly, you are not THAT stupid and as said already, we both know why its named like that, what function it serves and how its balanced, yet you want to nerf it even further, despite it falling out of meta already.
12 Apr 2021, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Commandos:

Are Commandos different from other elite camo units? I thought they have exactly the same camo as Partisans, JLI an Stormtroopers.
12 Apr 2021, 10:51 AM

Are Commandos different from other elite camo units? I thought they have exactly the same camo as Partisans, JLI an Stormtroopers.

Ambush camo (only active in cover):
-Pathfinders
-JLI
-JCS
-Ostheer ambush camo upgrade
-Fallschirmjaegers
-AT conscripts
-AT paratroopers

Assault camo (active for a short duration after leaving cover):
-All snipers
-Partisans
-Stormtroopers
-Commandos
-Vet3 pathfinders

The only thing that makes commandos stick out is that they have light gammon bombs (equivalent to bundle nades).
AI partisans have frag grenades. Stormtrooper have flame nades and tactical advance.
12 Apr 2021, 11:01 AM

Ambush camo (only active in cover):
-Pathfinders
-JLI
-JCS
-Ostheer ambush camo upgrade
-Fallschirmjaegers
-AT conscripts
-AT paratroopers

Assault camo (active for a short duration after leaving cover):
-All snipers
-Partisans
-Stormtroopers
-Commandos
-Vet3 pathfinders

The only thing that makes commandos stick out is that they have light gammon bombs (equivalent to bundle nades).
AI partisans have frag grenades. Stormtrooper have flame nades and tactical advance.

There are more than 2 camo types in the game I suggest you check the editor because your list might be wrong.
12 Apr 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

some noice info...

Ah thanks, I mixed up JLI then.
Not sure if the gammon bomb is enough to warrant changing the camo type, but indeed they allow cheesy team weapon wipes.
12 Apr 2021, 11:08 AM

Ah thanks, I mixed up JLI then.
Not sure if the gammon bomb is enough to warrant changing the camo type, but indeed they allow cheesy team weapon wipes.

It not necessary to change the camo type but they should be detected earlier.

Apart from camo type there is value of a radius where the unit is being detected.
12 Apr 2021, 11:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 11:08 AMVipper

It not necessary to change the camo type but they should be detected earlier.

Apart from camo type there is value of a radius where the unit is being detected.

Use 222/251 infantry detection or kubel generally.
You're constantly claim how overpowered it is on soviets, perhaps its high time to start using your own tools instead of asking dad to break the tools of the other guy?
12 Apr 2021, 11:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 11:01 AMVipper

There are more than 2 camo types in the game I suggest you check the editor because your list might be wrong.

Whether there is camo out of cover or not is the most defining factor imo.
With ambush camo (cover only) you can't advance, unless the entire battlefield is covered with a constant, unbroken stream of craters, which may only be a thing towards late game.
With assault camo you can move troops from cover to cover undetected, so you can make flanking manuveours from quite early on.

I know there are differences in what bonuses each unit gets when they fire out of cover. As for detection radius I haven't noticed any difference between infanry units, but I guess it varies on the few vehicles that have camo.
12 Apr 2021, 12:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2021, 11:25 AMKatitof

Use 222/251 infantry detection or kubel generally.

If I ever need of advice from you I will ask until then pls do not give me advice.

You're constantly claim how overpowered it is on soviets,...

Pls stop making things up.

perhaps its high time to start using your own tools instead of asking dad to break the tools of the other guy?

My tools are in a toolset in my garage.

As I have posted camo unit should simply not be able to navigate the late game battlefield undetected so easily regardless to what faction they belong, pls stop trying to presented this a axis/allies thing.
12 Apr 2021, 12:32 PM

Whether there is camo out of cover or not is the most defining factor imo.
With ambush camo (cover only) you can't advance, unless the entire battlefield is covered with a constant, unbroken stream of craters, which may only be a thing towards late game.
With assault camo you can move troops from cover to cover undetected, so you can make flanking manuveours from quite early on.

I know there are differences in what bonuses each unit gets when they fire out of cover. As for detection radius I haven't noticed any difference between infanry units, but I guess it varies on the few vehicles that have camo.

Best way to check is either in game testing comparing the unit one to other or get the stat from the editor.
PAGES (26)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
unknown 11
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %