Login

russian armor

Brits OP, again

23 Mar 2021, 20:18 PM

Please allow to vent a little bit.

Me and me friend are tryharding 2v2 okw. all good and fun.

listen to this

i have 3 falls, all 2 vet upgraded, so 12 FG42's standing still. Do you know what 12 FG42's do to infantry?

So, 1 single assault infantry section comes walking to me from long range to grenade range. the 12 FG42's manage to drop 1 single model from his assault section and he manages to fosphor me. Granted, he didnt kill my squad but man .......... How is this ever balanced. I didnt even start about his AA half track, super quick cromwell or anything like that.

My philosopy is that if the UKF is at equal skill, he wins 100% of the time.

this is bullshit
23 Mar 2021, 20:23 PM

Please allow to vent a little bit.

Me and me friend are tryharding 2v2 okw. all good and fun.

listen to this

i have 3 falls, all 2 vet upgraded, so 12 FG42's standing still. Do you know what 12 FG42's do to infantry?

So, 1 single assault infantry section comes walking to me from long range to grenade range. the 12 FG42's manage to drop 1 single model from his assault section and he manages to fosphor me. Granted, he didnt kill my squad but man .......... How is this ever balanced. I didnt even start about his AA half track, super quick cromwell or anything like that.

My philosopy is that if the UKF is at equal skill, he wins 100% of the time.

this is bullshit

Pls send a replay for further investigation of this bullshit
23 Mar 2021, 20:57 PM

Pls send a replay for further investigation of this bullshit

https://youtu.be/vrLG11PiHa8
23 Mar 2021, 20:58 PM

Sorry mate, but you got outplayed there.

There's nothing else to say. Your blob in red cover got outplayed by one well-placed nade. What did you expect, sudden win because of your blob?

You still won the engagement because they had to retreat. So yeah, not sure what you want. instant wipe?
23 Mar 2021, 21:00 PM

Sorry mate, but you got outplayed there.

There's nothing else to say. Your blob in red cover got outplayed by one well-placed nade.

Im here to vent, i can see the outcome also. Lets just be honest, brits are just too OP so you will buy the DLC, its just business.
23 Mar 2021, 21:08 PM

I mean, there are 12 models, they shoot 2 mags each while standing still on a single squad.

thats 24 mags of FG42 on a single squad, yet they manage barely to drop 2 models. did i say anything untrue?
23 Mar 2021, 21:19 PM

I mean, there are 12 models, they shoot 2 mags each while standing still on a single squad.

thats 24 mags of FG42 on a single squad, yet they manage barely to drop 2 models. did i say anything untrue?

the number of bullets sent downrange doesn't matter when every hit is decided by a dice roll.
Pip
23 Mar 2021, 21:22 PM

For the first part of the fight your Fallschirmjager blob was moving, and despite this you still did fantastic damage to the Assault section squad as it closed in, taking them down to 1/3 HP. Had it not thrown the WP grenade you would have wiped the squad fairly easily, though standing on the red cover road was a really stupid idea.

What are you wanting? The Fallschirmjager to instantly delete the Ass section squad as soon as they start firing?

They didn't "Barely" kill two models, they almost destroyed the squad. Do you know how damage actually works in CoH2?
23 Mar 2021, 21:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2021, 21:22 PMPip

For the first part of the fight your Fallschirmjager blob was moving, and despite this you still did fantastic damage to the Assault section squad as it closed in, taking them down to 1/3 HP. Had it not thrown the WP grenade you would have wiped the squad fairly easily, though standing on the red cover road was a really stupid idea.

What are you wanting? The Fallschirmjager to instantly delete the Ass section squad as soon as they start firing?

They didn't "Barely" kill two models, they almost destroyed the squad. Do you know how damage actually works in CoH2?

brits are just OP, i know it hurts but its the truth.
23 Mar 2021, 21:25 PM

OP you said yourself this was to vent, so no one is going to take you seriously because your IQ has dropped from the rage. Maybe come back later after you cool off a bit and maybe formulate better points rather than just one anecdotal clip (which shows you playing pretty badly, btw).
Pip
23 Mar 2021, 21:27 PM

brits are just OP, i know it hurts but its the truth.

Brits are a terribly designed faction, but it isnt because you can't brainlessly walk around and delete squads while standing on red cover (Even though you nearly did delete the squad despite doing literally everything wrong).
23 Mar 2021, 21:36 PM
Donator 11

Wait wait WAIT

this is not 3 Falls vs. 1IS

This is 3 Falls vs. Cromwell + IS

Vent you can, but this does not show any kind of imbalance
23 Mar 2021, 21:52 PM

brits are made so you buy the DLC, its business.
23 Mar 2021, 21:54 PM

lol blobber
Pip
23 Mar 2021, 22:23 PM

brits are made so you buy the DLC, its business.

Pretty sure OKW are a DLC faction.
23 Mar 2021, 22:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2021, 22:23 PMPip

Pretty sure OKW are a DLC faction.

Don't burst his bubble.
Double standards is a terrible disease.
23 Mar 2021, 23:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2021, 22:49 PMKatitof

Don't burst his bubble.
Double standards is a terrible disease.

Brits are too overpoweredly designed, i know it hurts your confused teenage feelings but im not here to satisfy your feelings. 3 fallschrimjagers 2 vet upgraded should do absolutly wipe a squad, which it does with every other faction. its only the british DLC which has been designed in such a way so you buy the DLC.

i know the young adults which responed are UKF players just by the responses, but i have to dissapoint you, it was a terrible design choice by relic. I am not the only one complaining bout it, actually, most axis player complain about it. And thats also a reason why it took so long for me to register on gaming websites, as its dominated by confused teenagers who dont even know whether they are male or female, useless and abandoned, they are looking for reasons to hate as they cannot get the feeling of satisfaction by life itself. its ok, i know you are hurt.

so, to get back to my point. british faction is overpowered in every aspect. There is not a single unit which is OKW specific which overpoweres the UKF one, except for MAYBE fallschirmjager in the right spot, but as u can see, that is up for debate (teenagers are excluded from the debate), but other then that, please allow me to list a unit comparison:

infantry section > volksgenadier
vickers > mg34
assault infantry section > fallschirmjager
universal carrier > kubel
mortar pit > infantry support gun
bofor > ....? schwerer?
infantry section artillery grenade > .....?
gammon bomb > .....? flame grenade for houses?

etc
etc
etc

hurt feeling? i recommend oxazepam

every letter i wrote is true, u can cry if u want as i dont control this forum but teenager cry is being ignored. i blob and do everything wrong in life, i know, but thats not the point.

so cmon biches, try to insult me the best you can.

23 Mar 2021, 23:48 PM

Yeah, that's a purest troll thread, alright.
23 Mar 2021, 23:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2021, 23:48 PMKatitof
Yeah, that's a purest troll thread, alright.

'purest troll thread'

i give you a 3 out of 10 originality, but i give you a 5 out of 10 for insultness, a combined 4 out of 10.

sorry bro, thats the best i can do
23 Mar 2021, 23:52 PM

try attack moving next time!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment