Login

russian armor

My respond to the accusations

PAGES (13)down
Pip
9 Apr 2021, 19:35 PM

He is cheating with the brumbar and the sniper plays, but this whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

At most he should've gotten a slap on the wrist :luvArmy:

If he actually was cheating (Which apparently is the case) I can't say I'd agree that he should have gotten a "Slap on the wrist". Cheating is, and should be, a bannable offence, you're ruining others' experiences, and if you're doing so in a tournament of some variety, you're basically stealing from others.
9 Apr 2021, 19:50 PM

He is cheating with the brumbar and the sniper plays, but this whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

What? so i could just my way to the top and get caugth but just get a ''don't do it again'' and keep on playing?

I am not saying he was a bad player, he was indeed very good(think most players would be very hard pressed to win against him even when he was not cheating), but with cheats he had very clear advantage over others of similar high skill, like playing poker but you know all the pther people cards.

So anyway the ban was fair and no way out of proportion.
9 Apr 2021, 19:52 PM

are you now discussing the question if cheating is a bad thing?
if so i guess its time to finally close the thread :D
9 Apr 2021, 19:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think the use of emoji denotes a level of sarcasm.

Hey, at least he didn't matchfixed in a game which have a millionaire bet system running behind the scenes which could get you behinds the bars with the FBI running a parallel investigation as well.

9 Apr 2021, 20:43 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Uhhhhh what. idk if Relic looked at tournament replays with their new tools or just automatch but Relic has come out and said they know he's a cheater and he's suspected of cheating in those tournament games.

The dude can always buy another copy of the game on a different steam account i suspect. He can still play but he can't reveal his identity lmao.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS