Login

russian armor

Why don't players that hate COH2 leave permanently?

17 Mar 2021, 20:57 PM

Sometimes I really wonder why do players that hate a lot about COH2 and compares SC2 with it, don't leave permanently from this game community and remove the game from their steam list INSTEAD OF BOTHERING,PRANKING other players in coh2 pvp, teamgames(2v2,3v3,4v4)(early quitting and dropping,complaining about balance). And how the hell some people even compare a WW2 RTS game with a SCIENCE-FICTION RTS game( SC2)?

Company of Heroes 2 game balance is simply fine. You just need to skill up and keep playing more against professionals and 1v1 which will make you very quick and efficient player.
Don't cause irrelevant negative reviews about the game if you can't play and lose. The game is fine..Totally fine. But those players are not.

"A badman workman always quarrel with its tool."

If there had to be a complaint about this game, then in my opinion, it should be about setting "ranked" and "non-ranked" system of playing so that early quitters don't cause stress on efforts of other players who want to rank up to join tournaments.
18 Mar 2021, 16:02 PM

For the same reason that you've made this topic, they either care about the game too much or are a pieces of shit human beings that want to ruin other people's experience of the game thinking it will somehow help.

Like politicians.
18 Mar 2021, 16:46 PM

Why compare other stuff to us? Check
Everything is simply fine, Check
Don't complain, Check

You are fully capable as a CCP dictator official :)
Seal of Winnie the Pooh approved.
19 Mar 2021, 16:54 PM

The game balance is not at all well balanced, literally, every patch makes another faction dogshit and unplayable.

Just look at this
Greyhound patch (Usf won every single game because greyhound+atg+para drop was gamebreakingly strong)
Valentine patch (Brit essentially destroyed the game and made it unplayable lol)
Assengie patch (Hey only okw and usf was playable and usf dominated omega hard)
Heavy patch (Wehr dead only okw was semi doable though bareley)
Previous patch: Sov unplayable, Okw essentially unplayable unless vs brits, brits unplayable, Only ostruppen and 5man are viable strats vs usf and if you did anything that wasn't ostruppen,5man or assgrens you instantly lost the game essentially.

Current patch: Remember when i said the ostruppen,5man and assgrens were the only viable strats? Well they all got nerfed to the ground and essentially became meme units. All of them. Oh hey and okw recived no real buffs that didnt help at all with their god awful tech timing which has been a rampant issue for literal years. But hey atleast grens only cost 10 muni to heal themselves. Brits are still dead dead

The balance has actually been utter dogshit since the inception of the balance team because when you fill it with people with an INSANE skew towards certain modes (2v2+) and restrict them extremely hard with retarded scopes.

And then add on top them having their asses so far up their ass that even when you have a FIFTEEN to TWO vote against a change, when they LITERALLY INVITED PEOPLE TO A DISCORD TO ASK FOR THEIR FEEDBACK AND THEN PROCEED TO IGNORE IT AND COMPLETELY RUIN THE META BY MAKING THE M20 COMPLETELY FUCKING BROKEN??!?!??!

Yeah no. The game is unbalanced as fuck right now, if you disagree you are actually snorting copium and probably aren't very good.

19 Mar 2021, 17:00 PM

I remember vehemently arguing against an M20 buff for months in the coh2.org discord to Miragefla. Time has proven me wise.
19 Mar 2021, 17:09 PM

The m20 has gone from broken to 'meh' every single time its touched. It's so fucking stupid it gives me a headache.
Pip
19 Mar 2021, 19:28 PM

And then add on top them having their asses so far up their ass that even when you have a FIFTEEN to TWO vote against a change, when they LITERALLY INVITED PEOPLE TO A DISCORD TO ASK FOR THEIR FEEDBACK AND THEN PROCEED TO IGNORE IT AND COMPLETELY RUIN THE META BY MAKING THE M20 COMPLETELY FUCKING BROKEN??!?!??!

Wait, what? Surely there's some context/more to this, because I don't understand the point in having a vote if they then go ahead and make the change they propose regardless of the response/how the vote turns out.
19 Mar 2021, 20:02 PM

Why people who don't fully enjoy the life quit permanently? They are so selfish! Jokes aside, ever heard of addiction?..
19 Mar 2021, 21:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2021, 19:28 PMPip

Wait, what? Surely there's some context/more to this, because I don't understand the point in having a vote if they then go ahead and make the change they propose regardless of the response/how the vote turns out.

http://prntscr.com/10qc48w
20 Mar 2021, 02:14 AM

"A badman workman always quarrel with its tool."

Aye that time honoured saying
20 Mar 2021, 13:22 PM
Donator 11

The game balance is not at all well balanced, literally, every patch makes another faction dogshit and unplayable.

Just look at this
Greyhound patch (Usf won every single game because greyhound+atg+para drop was gamebreakingly strong)
Valentine patch (Brit essentially destroyed the game and made it unplayable lol)
Assengie patch (Hey only okw and usf was playable and usf dominated omega hard)
Heavy patch (Wehr dead only okw was semi doable though bareley)
Previous patch: Sov unplayable, Okw essentially unplayable unless vs brits, brits unplayable, Only ostruppen and 5man are viable strats vs usf and if you did anything that wasn't ostruppen,5man or assgrens you instantly lost the game essentially.

Current patch: Remember when i said the ostruppen,5man and assgrens were the only viable strats? Well they all got nerfed to the ground and essentially became meme units. All of them. Oh hey and okw recived no real buffs that didnt help at all with their god awful tech timing which has been a rampant issue for literal years. But hey atleast grens only cost 10 muni to heal themselves. Brits are still dead dead

The balance has actually been utter dogshit since the inception of the balance team because when you fill it with people with an INSANE skew towards certain modes (2v2+) and restrict them extremely hard with retarded scopes.

Yeah no. The game is unbalanced as fuck right now, if you disagree you are actually snorting copium and probably aren't very good.

The m20 comes out a few seconds earlier, literally like 15s or something and the armor skirts is a bit cheaper, that's it. Preview patch buffed it to 35s, live is 45s I believe
20 Mar 2021, 17:18 PM

Its a good game, but the matching and community are dogshit. Werhaboos and smurfs all day.

So I came for the game, and left because of the human factors.
20 Mar 2021, 19:37 PM

The m20 comes out a few seconds earlier, literally like 15s or something and the armor skirts is a bit cheaper, that's it. Preview patch buffed it to 35s, live is 45s I believe

You're rank 200, so why is your opinon worth anything at all lol? You probably haven't run into it at your skill level. Though we can play, you can be OKW or wehr, and i'll showcase how oppressive it is :)
20 Mar 2021, 19:42 PM
Donator 11

You're rank 200, so why is your opinon worth anything at all lol? You probably haven't run into it at your skill level. Though we can play, you can be OKW or wehr, and i'll showcase how oppressive it is :)

My apologies elite rank wanker, how dare a rank 200 share his opinion with someone of your caliber.
20 Mar 2021, 20:00 PM

It's the faster timing (granted only 10 seconds) combined with earlier snares for Rifles.
20 Mar 2021, 20:04 PM

My apologies elite rank wanker, how dare a rank 200 share his opinion with someone of your caliber.

"Abloo abloo you're only raging, it's only 15 secs earlier you crybaby!"

Yeah how dare i call you out for not knowing what you're talking about, practically every single match against anyone who's even remotetly competent rushes out the m20 now, 2x rifle-lt-cavrifle/m20-m20-stuart

It's stupidly broken and the only counter is to have a 222 out by the time it comes or you actually will just lose the game immiedatly, OKW has it even rougher.
20 Mar 2021, 20:14 PM

Current patch: Remember when i said the ostruppen,5man and assgrens were the only viable strats? Well they all got nerfed to the ground and essentially became meme units. All of them.

[...]

This is just cherry picking to paint a skewed picture. These votes were there to help make certain decisions - not to be leading. Regardless, the majority of the vote outcomes were used to determine further changes. Some weren't. 12 out of 18 vote outcomes were put in the final patch. Would have been 13/18 if Relic hadn't vetoed the T-34 Ram to vet 1 change.

The M20 vote was taken into consideration: the build time reduction was reduced from -20s initially, to a middle ground of -10s in the final patch, with room to further reduce (remove) it in a follow up patch.

On Assault Grenadiers I agree that the nerf was overkill, although the current option is similar or even better than the one that was voted on (sprint behind vet 1) by you amongst others. I think a simple cost increase (and cost reduction at vet 1) would've been sufficient. It was a last minute change without any testing and imo it was a mistake to rush this in.
20 Mar 2021, 20:31 PM

Hey man! Where did you get this video of me playing 4v4 randos! I don't even have a webcam!
20 Mar 2021, 20:33 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2021, 20:31 PMRosbone

Hey man! Where did you get this video of me playing 4v4 randos! I don't even have a webcam!

:D
20 Mar 2021, 21:40 PM

This is just cherry picking to paint a skewed picture. These votes were there to help make certain decisions - not to be leading. Regardless, the majority of the vote outcomes were used to determine further changes. Some weren't. 12 out of 18 vote outcomes were put in the final patch. Would have been 13/18 if Relic hadn't vetoed the T-34 Ram to vet 1 change.

The M20 vote was taken into consideration: the build time reduction was reduced from -20s initially, to a middle ground of -10s in the final patch, with room to further reduce (remove) it in a follow up patch.

On Assault Grenadiers I agree that the nerf was overkill, although the current option is similar or even better than the one that was voted on (sprint behind vet 1) by you amongst others. I think a simple cost increase (and cost reduction at vet 1) would've been sufficient. It was a last minute change without any testing and imo it was a mistake to rush this in.

I was a bit harsh I'll admit, but it was frustrating, because the m20 shouldn't have been buffed in the first place, and now we're seeing the consequences of that in the 1v1 scene.

As for assault grens, out of the three listed it was hit the least by the nerfs, and it's still, semi-viable, though only for specific maps where you have advantage (IE faymon).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★