Login

russian armor

Please give Atomic bomb to OKW

• This thread is locked
6 Mar 2021, 18:27 PM

Well after multiples games as Allies I don't understand why OKW don't have Atomic bomb :

Kubel can see your hide units
No penalty when destroy truck, can build every time every where (except arround stars)
Raketen can be hide and can retreat !
Obersoldaten can use 2 grenads without cooldown
Obersoldaten can trap points
Can have SturmTiger, Konigtiger together
Can have Heavy tank without commander

So I don't understand why they don't have this weapon, please contributors tell me why ?

And thanks for this "balance update"

Pip
6 Mar 2021, 18:38 PM

No penalty when destroy truck, can build every time every where (except arround stars)

Other than the time and resources lost, and locking out building units, I assume? Is there supposed to be some other penalty?
6 Mar 2021, 18:49 PM

You only get A-Bomb is you tech Tier 5 as USF.
6 Mar 2021, 18:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2021, 18:38 PMPip

Other than the time and resources lost, and locking out building units, I assume? Is there supposed to be some other penalty?

Lose your Schwerer before your first tank, you're dead in a match 9/10 times. You will never be allowed, vs decent+ opponents, to get the fuel for Schwerer again + tank. You're still in serious trouble even if you have your first tank out.
Pip
6 Mar 2021, 19:10 PM

Lose your Schwerer before your first tank, you're dead in a match 9/10 times. You will never be allowed, vs decent+ opponents, to get the fuel for Schwerer again + tank. You're still in serious trouble even if you have your first tank out.

Exactly; I can't say that losing your Schwerer (Or any building, really) is anything but incredibly punishing.
6 Mar 2021, 19:11 PM

The Sturmtiger isn't good enough for this to be a problem

Maybe old ST + KT would be an issue, not the current version though
6 Mar 2021, 19:13 PM

Well after multiples games as Allies I don't understand why OKW don't have Atomic bomb :

Kubel can see your hide units
Raketen can be hide and can retreat !
Obersoldaten can use 2 grenads without cooldown
Obersoldaten can trap points
Can have Heavy tank without commander

So I don't understand why they don't have this weapon, please contributors tell me why ?

And thanks for this "balance update"

Ok not to be harsh here, but it doesn't sound as if you've played much with these apparent OP advantages OKW has.
  • It's a kubel, what's it going to do, run over your camo'd infantry? Detection units always have to be handled with caution by stealth units. Commandos/Falls and the like don't get a free pass on the field.
  • I think I addressed this above. It's a serious loss to lose a tech building, no matter how someone counts the costs.
  • They also can't walk through the toxic smoke without killing themselves and neither should the targeted player. I'm guessing someone tried to walk through it, took heavy hp ticks and a bundle was thrown on top?
  • Boobytraps can be detected and cleared harmlessly with minesweepers. They also tend to be fairly predictable and comparable to mine damage.
  • A meme unit and a heavy tank that is an xp farm on most maps
  • See above xp farm

Thanks for the good laugh with the title though!
Pip
6 Mar 2021, 19:21 PM

The Sturmtiger isn't good enough for this to be a problem

Maybe old ST + KT would be an issue, not the current version though

The only thing even allowing Sturmtiger + Konigstiger at the moment is poor design decisions/developmental oversights, in any case.
6 Mar 2021, 21:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2021, 19:21 PMPip

The only thing even allowing Sturmtiger + Konigstiger at the moment is poor design decisions/developmental oversights, in any case.

is not an oversight, its deliberate. the ST and KT are allowed at the same time specifically because the ST is hot garbage.

frankly, the performance of the ST is enough to ensure hat it doesnt get built alongside he KT, or in any build order containing any units at all
6 Mar 2021, 22:20 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think you got your answers. Use the shoutbox for rants after a tough game if you don't want to get roasted.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight