Login

russian armor

What do you think of Wolfeze map 2vs2

1 Feb 2021, 21:25 PM

I have the impression north side have quite an advantage to hold the center of the map and their fuel.

Also the gimmick dummy point next to it always trick me as I think its the VP before remembering its more in the north (when I play south) and I definitively don't have this problem when I start north, I always feel the center vp is at reach.
I guess the lack of vision with the blocking house and the fact you need to circle it to reach it make me believe that.

About the fuel, here again it all about vision, you don't really know what's behind the east house making it more difficult to plan the assault.

Anyway I find it much more easier to hold the center area of the map and fuel from the north than the south.

What is your opinion?
1 Feb 2021, 21:31 PM

Both fuels on one side is a bad idea imo, in case you get stuck with a bad random teammate who can't hold that side of the map.
1 Feb 2021, 21:55 PM

I would probably agree that it feels a bit harder holding a fuel and mid from the bottom. The house gets used by north to pressure south's mid quite a lot.

1 Feb 2021, 21:57 PM

NOTE: This may not be the live version. Last Version I had ready to look at on my PC.

Here is an overhead to give us something to talk about.

The North has OPEN access and is closer to the middle VP. But the south gets a building(1) that overlooks the VP. So it is a trade off that works for both sides in certain situations? For example a brit can MG the house and demo the sight blockers.

Options:
- Move the VP to the middle between the house. Distances would be better balanced. And both houses can cover the VP. But then too many important points are right next to each other (2 fuels and 2 VPs).
- Move the VP even further west and sight block the south house (1) more. This could balance out the resource rich east side. East side has 2 fuels, west side has 2 VPs and 2 Munis.
1 Feb 2021, 22:17 PM

NOTE: This may not be the live version. Last Version I had ready to look at on my PC.

The North has OPEN access and is closer to the middle VP. But the south gets a building(1) that overlooks the VP. So it is a trade off that works for both sides in certain situations? For example a brit can MG the house and demo the sight blockers.

I'm not sure the house is an advantage. It can easily be taken down and a single mortar will deny you its use.
1 Feb 2021, 22:45 PM

What's the point of debating the live version of this map when there's already an updated version that will unfortunately not make it into the game?
1 Feb 2021, 23:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2021, 22:45 PMGiaA
What's the point of debating the live version of this map when there's already an updated version that will unfortunately not make it into the game?

Link?
2 Feb 2021, 06:53 AM

The house is just as much, if not more of an advantage to North, because they can use it to heavily disrupt the south, where as all the south can do with it is hold a VP for a short time until it is countered by mortar or whatever, but the enemy can just ignore it in short term.

Even when you ignore it as garrison, blocking AT guns etc means north can use vehicles around mid more easily than south
2 Feb 2021, 08:51 AM

it was a trash map in coh1, did they put it to coh2? if yes, how original.
2 Feb 2021, 10:10 AM

Too big, got nothing simliar to the original or just the shape.

I literally hate COH2 map being too goddamn big. Can't you guy make maps simliar to the old big 3?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS