russian armor

64 Bit Update Bug Reporting

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
10 Feb 2021, 20:05 PM

Hotfix - Feb 3rd 2021

-Fix for lobby loading delays
-Fix for additional Sync errors
-Map localization bug addressed (Mill road and Bocage now available)
-Fix for Stormtrooper and Airborne Guards upgrades bug

Additionally, we have a temporary leaderboards issue fix - Unrelated to Hotfix

After doing the following on Steam, leaderboards should display:

Steam -> Settings -> Web Browser and clear both web browser cache and cookies, then restart Steam

Game unplayable (64bit game)Waiting screen for game stops after 30 seconds nothing happens ....repeatable yes forever. Disappointing.
11 Feb 2021, 02:44 AM

Here again the match ended, but the progress bar says the game is not over.

And yes I cry a little when I see ISGs with 5 stars.
11 Feb 2021, 02:58 AM

I have a problem with matchmaking after update to 64 bit

image 1

image 2

but if I am going to the Legacy_32 Bit version, normal

any suggestion?
11 Feb 2021, 10:59 AM

Just watched this match where the players that were winning just both dropped for no reason?

64-bit bug or server bugs? Something is broken somewhere.

12 Feb 2021, 13:33 PM

I have a problem with matchmaking after update to 64 bit

image 1

image 2

but if I am going to the Legacy_32 Bit version, normal

any suggestion?

A- Long delays are known issues in connecting to a lobby or launching a match session.
B- Random drops are known issues as well.
C- The legacy 32bit version is not compatible with the 64bit version. Most of the players are now using the 64bit version; thus, it's very unlikely to find a match on the legacy 32bit version.
D- Check sections 2 and 3 on this guide; they help in most of the cases:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2368517805
12 Feb 2021, 14:27 PM

Mill Road map bugs
- Map description is missing
- Windmill doorway is obstructed by the map border and other obstacles
- Windmill is invulnerable and never destroys.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2371260113
12 Feb 2021, 22:41 PM

- Weird graphics bug on Red Ball Express. Happened on certain spots of the map only though. Never had that before

- Bug splat when playing premade. Both players have bug splat at the same time for no reason.
13 Feb 2021, 13:29 PM

I would be extremely annoyed but am generically surprised that the xbox game-pass version hasnt been updated since the first hotfix.

Multiplayer dosent seem compatible with steam version and you cannot view how many players are online.

Way to cuck anyone who wanted to play or worse payed for the gamepass version who have waited forever for the 64bit update.

Iv been patient enought to think this would be fixed, seriously thought better.
13 Feb 2021, 20:21 PM

- Mouse pointer disappears on Alt-Tab, occasionally
The mouse pointer disappears and will not appear again occasionally after switching between windows (Alt-Tab).
13 Feb 2021, 23:07 PM

All textures become black when victory screens shows (happened once only).
15 Feb 2021, 08:16 AM

1. Soviet Campaign:

- Maxim HMG pathfinding issue on Radio Silence mission (Orsha, Belarus map)
The Maxim HMG crew circle around a small zone sometimes in various places, thus they will not move toward their given destination at all.

- Transfer Orders and conscripts exploit\bug
Maned weapons, such as Maxim HMG, PM-41 mortar, Zis-3, and M-42 AT guns do not withdraw from the battlefield when the "Transfer Orders " are used on them. Instead, the weapon crew leave them and abandon the HMG, AT gun, or mortar only. This caused several issues in the gameplay as follows:

The player can not receive any manpower and free up the population by withdrawing manned weaponry.

An exploit became available due to this condition, turning the crew members of manned weaponry into soldiers with riles or no guns in hand while each model acts as an MG, mortar, or an AT gun.

An exploit allows the player to clone HMGs, AT-guns, or mortars for the cost of a single model reinforcement.

2. Ardennes Assault Campaign

- Transfer Orders exploit\bug
Maned weapons, such as M1 81mm mortar, M1 57mm AT gun, and M1 75mm pack howitzer do not withdraw from the battlefield when the "Transfer Orders " are used on them. Instead, the weapon crew leave them and abandon the mortar, AT gun, or howitzer only. This caused several issues in the gameplay as follows:

The player can not receive any manpower and free up the population by withdrawing these units.

An exploit allows the player to clone mortars, AT-guns, or howitzers for the cost of a single model reinforcement.

More details here:
15 Feb 2021, 11:21 AM

Minor outdated information on platforms:

Steam Store and SEGA technical support pages have outdated system requirements list for full game functionality, unlike the Microsoft Store page. Including:

15 Feb 2021, 20:07 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Mill Road map bugs
- Map description is missing
- Windmill doorway is obstructed by the map border and other obstacles
- Windmill is invulnerable and never destroys.

This is why the Windmill is only meant to be OOB, it has been like this forever, and the only way to "potentially" make it work would be via unique scar code, and even then there is no destruction animation for it being destroyed, and most likely a slew of other problems. This is a shame since it is a vcoh asset.

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2021, 23:07 PMStark

All textures become black when victory screens shows (happened once only).

Please note what maps this is on, as it could be over usage of tiles and might be an easy fix if it is the same maps over and over.

I would be extremely annoyed but am generically surprised that the xbox game-pass version hasnt been updated since the first hotfix.

Multiplayer dosent seem compatible with steam version and you cannot view how many players are online.

Way to cuck anyone who wanted to play or worse payed for the gamepass version who have waited forever for the 64bit update.

Iv been patient enought to think this would be fixed, seriously thought better.

I would like to wager a guess that this will never be fixed, considering how everything works, and there has never been cross compatibility even between Mac and Windows users for the game.
15 Feb 2021, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2021, 20:07 PMTric

This is why the Windmill is only meant to be OOB, it has been like this forever, and the only way to "potentially" make it work would be via unique scar code, and even then there is no destruction animation for it being destroyed, and most likely a slew of other problems. This is a shame since it is a vcoh asset.

There is a destruction animation. When the Windmill health reaches zero, all the upper parts will fall into the main structure, right inside it.

15 Feb 2021, 21:57 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

There is a destruction animation. When the Windmill health reaches zero, all the upper parts will fall into the main structure, right inside it.

It is not the correct one from vcoh is what I am saying. It has been bugged since day 1 of CoH 2. In-fact it was one of the bits of feedback for maps in the 2v2 map making contest. It is why they are in the OOB for Poltawa.

However I could be a bit nostalgic and mis-remember coh 1 days, but I remember the windmill(s) on the map "Best", I remember how cool it was to see their destruction animations back then.

Either way, its irrelevant. This should have been caught in testing, not sure why it wasn't since it has never worked properly for CoH 2.
16 Feb 2021, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2021, 21:57 PMTric

It is not the correct one from vcoh is what I am saying. It has been bugged since day 1 of CoH 2. In-fact it was one of the bits of feedback for maps in the 2v2 map making contest. It is why they are in the OOB for Poltawa.

However I could be a bit nostalgic and mis-remember coh 1 days, but I remember the windmill(s) on the map "Best", I remember how cool it was to see their destruction animations back then.

Either way, its irrelevant. This should have been caught in testing, not sure why it wasn't since it has never worked properly for CoH 2.

There is something wrong for sure, the windmill should not be occupiable after destruction, anyway.

As for the destruction animation, I've made a comparison video about it here:
Windmill destruction animation comparison - COH1 vs. COH2
16 Feb 2021, 18:58 PM

- ML-20 - Transfer Orders and conscripts exploit\bug
ML-20 artillery piece does not withdraw from the battlefield when the "Transfer Orders " is used on it. Instead, the weapon crew abandons the gun only. This caused several issues in the gameplay as follows:
The player can not receive any manpower and free up the population by withdrawing the unit.
An exploit became available due to this condition, turning the crew members of the ML-20 into a mobile artillery unit (Moving, fully mobile ML-20)

Exploit reproduction method:
Deploy or produce a conscript squad (Fresh conscripts, Frontoviki conscripts, Penal battalion, or Conscripts infantry squad)
Build an ML-20.
Use "Transfer Orders" on the gun. (The crewmen leave the gun)
Finally, attach the conscript squad to the crewmen.

More details on:
16 Feb 2021, 19:52 PM

- Riflemen reloading animation bug
M1 Carbine magazine appears on M1 Grand reloading animation instead of the 8-round clip.
- Riflemen firing state model animation bug
Tip of the soldiers' models boots tilts to center on standing stance and tilts to left and right on crouch/kneeling stance while firing at a target.
More details on:
16 Feb 2021, 20:06 PM

anyone else having longer loading times? in 32 bits my game would take at worst 15 seconds to load, but in 64 it's taking 3 times as long to load for me
17 Feb 2021, 03:00 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

There is something wrong for sure, the windmill should not be occupiable after destruction, anyway.

As for the destruction animation, I've made a comparison video about it here:
Windmill destruction animation comparison - COH1 vs. COH2

Ha. So I was right, it was nostalgia. And this makes it even worse, its just a failed copy paste and not even updated. There are a lot of these buildings in the builder that are entirely bugged, there's a few that even have campaign hardcoded units tied to them.

But again, this isn't related to the 64 bit patch. This has been broken/bugged since CoH 2 launched.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
unknown 19
Germany 15
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L