Login

russian armor

coh2 global stats

4 Jan 2021, 22:21 PM

Hi guys

So I've been interested in this site http://coh2chart.com/
However it's not updated anymore. Does anyone knows if there is similar site like that?

If not I am interested in building something similar.

Thanks
pagep
4 Jan 2021, 22:31 PM

Relic does not provide source data anymore.
Its impossible to make.
5 Jan 2021, 00:18 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Relic does not provide source data anymore.
Its impossible to make.

I'm not a tech guy by any means, but could someone go into the game data and find the information manually? I see how even doing that would be difficult because there are so many values for even a single weapon, and there are so many weapons...but is there also some software that one could use to organize that data after having it look through the file?

This all sounds like a lot of work lmao
Pip
5 Jan 2021, 01:41 AM

I'm not a tech guy by any means, but could someone go into the game data and find the information manually? I see how even doing that would be difficult because there are so many values for even a single weapon, and there are so many weapons...but is there also some software that one could use to organize that data after having it look through the file?

This is for leaderboard information, not for weapon statistics. The latter can be gotten fairly easily through the modding tools.
5 Jan 2021, 02:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

You had the same first reaction as me. It's coh2CHART not Coh2stats :P

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2021, 22:21 PMpagep
Hi guys

So I've been interested in this site http://coh2chart.com/
However it's not updated anymore. Does anyone knows if there is similar site like that?

If not I am interested in building something similar.

Thanks
pagep

Unfortunately there's no API anymore. I would contact https://www.coh2.org/user/19298/siphon-x through a PM and ask him how he programmed to manually check and load up game results.
5 Jan 2021, 04:15 AM
5 Jan 2021, 12:57 PM

So I already started working on this. I just wanted to be sure nothing like this exists.
There is no ETA on delivery. As I don't know how much time I will have to work on this.

Suora is right with the API information and way it could be done that's what I have written down too.
With those information at hand indeed it would require a lot of requests, which isn't a problem but I am afraid more that relic wouldn't be happy about this. So far I planned to analyze games from only top 200 players in each automatch category.

Fun fact, there is 5200 positions in top 200 all automatch global ladders and only 2949 unqiue players on those positions.

I am kinda sad that COH doesn't have more advanced ladders and match history. When I compare it to https://www.dotabuff.com/ or some other games...

If anyone wants to help I need to figure out what is matchhistoryitems from the API about matches for player. For example
https://coh2-api.reliclink.com/community/leaderboard/getRecentMatchHistory?title=coh2&profile_names=[%22%2Fsteam%2F76561198018329331%22] ( recommend opening in Firefox it has JSON viewer directly)

matchhistoryitems:	
profile_id 1561458
matchhistory_id 240166415
iteminstance_id 425477624
itemdefinition_id 450781
durabilitytype 0
durability 1
metadata ""
itemlocation_id 2
profile_id 1561458
iteminstance_id 425477625
itemdefinition_id 450782
durabilitytype 0
durability 1
metadata ""
itemlocation_id 2

At first I tought that it's commanders and intel bulletins but the amount does not add up. For example in 1-1 game there is up to 19 items. And even though the API provides this data I don't think the official ladder shows anything like this. It would be nice to know what it's to decide if it's worth keeping it or not. For example I think that knowing most played commanders in differnt types of games could be pretty sweet statistic.
5 Jan 2021, 15:03 PM
5 Jan 2021, 17:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2021, 15:03 PMsuora

The variable "itemlocation_id" shows the type of the item:

"itemlocation_id":2 = skin
"itemlocation_id":3 = commander
"itemlocation_id":4 = intel bulletin
"itemlocation_id":5 = faceplate
"itemlocation_id":6 = fatality (victory strike)
"itemlocation_id":8 = decal

Awesome thanks a lot! In that case I would try to store only commander and intel bulleting as those are the only important things.

The other thing is - I am not really sure how many data I can try to store -> how much space it will take and how much it will cost. It's easy to create some aggregated data but my original idea is that I would like to store also matches for people - more than the ~40 provided by relic.
5 Jan 2021, 19:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2021, 04:15 AMsuora

A public API still exists, but unfortunately there's no documentation available for it anywhere. For example, the following call returns my account's recent match history in JSON format. It only includes up to 10 (most recent?) games per gamemode, which is presumably why the author of coh2chart.com decided to work directly with Relic instead.

Thx for correction.

cps
6 Jan 2021, 20:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2021, 12:57 PMpagep
So I already started working on this. I just wanted to be sure nothing like this exists.
There is no ETA on delivery. As I don't know how much time I will have to work on this.

Suora is right with the API information and way it could be done that's what I have written down too.
With those information at hand indeed it would require a lot of requests, which isn't a problem but I am afraid more that relic wouldn't be happy about this. So far I planned to analyze games from only top 200 players in each automatch category.

Fun fact, there is 5200 positions in top 200 all automatch global ladders and only 2949 unqiue players on those positions.

I am kinda sad that COH doesn't have more advanced ladders and match history. When I compare it to https://www.dotabuff.com/ or some other games...

If anyone wants to help I need to figure out what is matchhistoryitems from the API about matches for player. For example
https://coh2-api.reliclink.com/community/leaderboard/getRecentMatchHistory?title=coh2&profile_names=[%22%2Fsteam%2F76561198018329331%22] ( recommend opening in Firefox it has JSON viewer directly)

matchhistoryitems:	
profile_id 1561458
iteminstance_id 425477624
itemdefinition_id 450781
durabilitytype 0
durability 1
metadata ""
itemlocation_id 2
profile_id 1561458
iteminstance_id 425477625
itemdefinition_id 450782
durabilitytype 0
durability 1
metadata ""
itemlocation_id 2

At first I tought that it's commanders and intel bulletins but the amount does not add up. For example in 1-1 game there is up to 19 items. And even though the API provides this data I don't think the official ladder shows anything like this. It would be nice to know what it's to decide if it's worth keeping it or not. For example I think that knowing most played commanders in differnt types of games could be pretty sweet statistic.

Great to know you are working on this.. I kind of want to do the same thing, but guess I will chill and use your work.

I'm more interested in the ladder data, but seems like the ladder api is only open to coh2.org? or is it another public api without any documents? Hope for some help here.

6 Jan 2021, 22:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2021, 20:34 PMcps

Great to know you are working on this.. I kind of want to do the same thing, but guess I will chill and use your work.

I'm more interested in the ladder data, but seems like the ladder api is only open to coh2.org? or is it another public api without any documents? Hope for some help here.

Here is my code

const getLadderUrl = (leaderboardID: number, count: number = 40, start: number = 1) => {
// sortBy 1 means by ranking
return encodeURI(baseUrl + `/community/leaderboard/getLeaderBoard2?leaderboard_id=${leaderboardID}&title=coh2&platform=PC_STEAM&sortBy=1&start=${start}&count=${count}`);
}

And
const leaderboardsID = {
"1v1": {
wehrmacht: 4,
soviet: 5,
wgerman: 6,
usf: 7,
british: 51,
},
"2v2": {
wehrmacht: 8,
soviet: 9,
wgerman: 10,
usf: 11,
british: 52
},
"3v3": {
wehrmacht: 12,
soviet: 13,
wgerman: 14,
usf: 15,
british: 53
},
"4v4": {
wehrmacht: 16,
soviet: 17,
wgerman: 18,
usf: 19,
british: 54
},
"team2": {
axis: 20,
allies: 21
},
"team3": {
axis: 22,
allies: 23
},
"team4": {
axis: 24,
allies: 25
}

}

Getting ladder is fairly easy, you can get them by 200 chunk.
I do plan to do daily snapshot of the ladders. I think it might be useful to be able to tell the history. We could get interesting things like, who was leading the ladder the most time etc ...
cps
9 Jan 2021, 02:49 AM

wow thank you! I have been looking for the API. I knew someone said it's still there open yet no document explains how to call them.

I will use it wisely.
16 Jan 2021, 01:30 AM

So I made some progress. I finished the api crawler.

For last 24 days stats.
If I check the ladders for top 200 positions -> 5200 possible positions -> 2920 unique players -> saved ~7500 matches.

-----------
My plan is to track these 5200 positions + custom list profiles for people who are interested.

Next steps is to create a function which will be creating a stats data for a single day.

Will probably start with some basic things which can be seen at http://coh2chart.com/ but I can do much more - maps, commanders etc

Btw could someone help me determine the race_id? It should be something like this:
race_id: 0 == soviet
race_id: 1 == ostheer

^^ this is just guess

-----------

Also I was originally planning to store the matches for a long time - so people can find their old matches which are not stored on the official API. But the amount of data is huge and I understand that RELIC doesn't store it (it's not show on their website).

1 month of matches for the top players is ~1GB of data/month, that's 12GB / year and these are just the top players. I think I should be able to save another 20% of that with some cleaning. But I will have to think this trough.
16 Jan 2021, 06:12 AM
17 Jan 2021, 16:37 PM

I just realized that I can't really tell which commander the players picked in a match. There is a list what they had but not the one they picked.

I wonder if this information could be obtained from these 2 fields. However I don't know what data format is that.

"options": "eNozYPvGAAGMDEyMIHpj9qa5gt18FlBhBjlGORCJB4OAEBCbFMQXJWbmFMcn5qXE56aWJOYwDAYAAHUmDME=",
"slotinfo": "eNrjYWBg4GB4tVOGAQQYGTABM4zxHwpA7BdAtYwgDiMDJ2Om60QOkGBxMCtYIYQESlRAJXRvMKFKLL4iLgliZTxnQ5UohOrQQ9eRAZVg+8KMKhEOlZiLLlEJldiCKsGIAhEA5jN0MGWfOkowMCIFExO2oBFjRAqaV+15/FiD5gVUwhjdoy+hEkboEn+vHRUEsTjeo3mUoQOiAyNoWKASGEHDCJXAGjScjMI+k4XBPvFjRZfmZOSD6n38ACXqCAekYJgeaqAhAUa8aYyT0SfaDuz3DEgyRbiIkzHs2GawVOl1tPDygOo5LsqAKqEHlTiDLmEHlZAUR5OwgErIoEvk37IXAbHuiTNQksbEH1uCaRYsaYwBW9DoIqcx9znRIljTWBpU4gm6s3OgEs/QJTyhEt6f0VKMF1RCGl2HN1QCI2gCoRKSmEHDyWgckQCW7ENNRCApa0+IVJ44RlRnQ40kOen9RwNYxZAkGTGlGUnXQhtbAJrRNIc="

It looks like BASE64 (or any other BASE) format because of that padding at the end (=). But I was not able to decode this.
Maybe someone will know :help:
19 Jan 2021, 21:32 PM

Anyway guys, anyone got a good idea for the name / domain name for this app?

I would like to have there:
- global charts and stats like most played maps, win rates etc etc
- personal stats for each player, for example on which map he is winning, lossing, opponents
- matches for each player

19 Jan 2021, 22:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

As far as names goes, something simple. No need to be fancy.

COH, COH2 or Company
+
Logs, Stats (there was a site with a simil name but it's dead), profile, GG, skill.

Once you have something to show up, i suggest contacting different content creators to publicise it.
20 Jan 2021, 00:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2021, 16:37 PMpagep
I just realized that I can't really tell which commander the players picked in a match. There is a list what they had but not the one they picked.

I wonder if this information could be obtained from these 2 fields. However I don't know what data format is that.

"options": "eNozYPvGAAGMDEyMIHpj9qa5gt18FlBhBjlGORCJB4OAEBCbFMQXJWbmFMcn5qXE56aWJOYwDAYAAHUmDME=",
"slotinfo": "eNrjYWBg4GB4tVOGAQQYGTABM4zxHwpA7BdAtYwgDiMDJ2Om60QOkGBxMCtYIYQESlRAJXRvMKFKLL4iLgliZTxnQ5UohOrQQ9eRAZVg+8KMKhEOlZiLLlEJldiCKsGIAhEA5jN0MGWfOkowMCIFExO2oBFjRAqaV+15/FiD5gVUwhjdoy+hEkboEn+vHRUEsTjeo3mUoQOiAyNoWKASGEHDCJXAGjScjMI+k4XBPvFjRZfmZOSD6n38ACXqCAekYJgeaqAhAUa8aYyT0SfaDuz3DEgyRbiIkzHs2GawVOl1tPDygOo5LsqAKqEHlTiDLmEHlZAUR5OwgErIoEvk37IXAbHuiTNQksbEH1uCaRYsaYwBW9DoIqcx9znRIljTWBpU4gm6s3OgEs/QJTyhEt6f0VKMF1RCGl2HN1QCI2gCoRKSmEHDyWgckQCW7ENNRCApa0+IVJ44RlRnQ40kOen9RwNYxZAkGTGlGUnXQhtbAJrRNIc="

Ask Katitof about this part, he probably knows all about this too

But pretty cool work. Very fascinating what you've done

1 Mar 2021, 23:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jan 2021, 15:03 PMsuora

Using the entries that you posted as an example, we can see that they have itemlocation_id=2, which means they're skins. We can then browse through the skins in the Attribute Editor and find an item with a matching server_id:

https://i.imgur.com/Gpkkccs.png

The same process can be used to find the commanders:

https://i.imgur.com/W111gov.png

Thanks a lot for this. Btw does anyone has / could prepare the data for the commanders and intel bulletins? I would need a list which consist of the server ID and commander Name.

For example:

7538: "Close Air Support"

And also I would need this to be separated by faction.
That would be great!

I didn't have much time to work on this during February, but here is little sneak peak what I have:
- Sunday 28th of Feb
- 4v4, 1890 matches logged ( keep in mind that I track only matches from top players)
https://imgur.com/a/wbkch76

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS