Login

russian armor

USF Crew Members

17 Dec 2020, 12:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 12:02 PMAlphrum
i cannot believe what the guy above me just wrote, im not even guna quote that nonsense. Jacksons could bounce p4?, man is thus guy serious lool, notice he didn't post armour values of the jackson pre nerf, because he knows he will look like a clown and playing with words to deceive. are u seriously indicating USF armour was fine back in the day? you were the same person saying usf was useless in late game thanks to the armour and HP of ther tanks in the past and yet you now say ther where fine in the hopes they get to keep the vehicle crews as is, my god the double standards.

Right now USF is the only faction that seems to have the special snow flake status and gets to keep FREE vehicle crews. back when ther tanks were terrible in team games, i can understand the crews but now, no way should it be kept the same. Either increase the risk as A. Soldier said or maybe make it so they can only repair crits

Jackson dealt 240 dmg before, while rare, it could bounce a P4. Sight was 40 + 5 on vet2.
2 and something years ago it was buffed in terms of HP from 480 to 640 because it's firepower was nerfed and sight reduced. So all in all, Jackson received slightly bigger nerfs than buffs during the years. Crews should not be touched at all, maybe increase damage on them while repairing, but that's it.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 12:07 PMKatitof

And yes, imagine that factions with faction traits actually do keep these traits.
You know, OKW still can place trucks outside of base, UKF still has most powerful infantry scaling through upgrades and armor rivaling panthers, soviets still have 6 man squads on everything and ost still has best and easiest accessible support weapons and units, so what makes you believe that USF will ever lose theirs?

And that, of course. It's a faction trait and mostly only the most butthurt whereaboos complain about them, not noting that they induce a lot of micro on a micro heavy faction. Hence pios get repair boost with sweepers and are generally much more useful in a game than echelons (glorified zook carriers). Stormpios are a bit overloaded with jobs but that's not generally a bad thing since they also have repair bots on one of their core buildings. All in all it works out.
17 Dec 2020, 12:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 11:24 AMKatitof

Jacksons had also more armor, they actually could bounce P4 and again, they had self spotting.
M10 was much cheaper at 400, however neither of the two is a medium tank.

Shermans always had 640hp. It also always had 160 armor, it was very briefly increased to 180 and then reduced back to 160.

Even Scott Howi nowadays has more HP than a few years ago. Now it needs 3 shells to be killed. A few patches ago 2 were needed.

Except Shermans, almost every vehicle in the USF roster has more HP now. More HP means more shells to be killed.

Thats why I insist that, keeping Vehicle Crews repair speed the same as day 1, is a bit strong.
17 Dec 2020, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 12:28 PMLeo251

Even Scott Howi nowadays has more HP than a few years ago. Now it needs 3 shells to be killed. A few patches ago 2 were needed.

Like every other light "tank".
Remember that T-70 also had 320hp?
It was standarized to 400.

Except Shermans, almost every vehicle in the USF roster has more HP now. More HP means more shells to be killed.

And all of them gave up something for it.
Jacksons no longer self spot and no longer kill mediums in 12 seconds and no longer can bounce P4.
M10 no longer can outspam light vehicles.
Scott no longer shoots directly with high velocity projectiles.

Thats why I insist that, keeping Vehicle Crews repair speed the same as day 1, is a bit strong.

You do realize that more health means more time to repair?
Keeping vehicles topped and repaired fast is part of USF mobility faction trait and that isn't going anywhere, because there is no balance reason why it should.
17 Dec 2020, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 12:35 PMKatitof

Like every other light "tank".
Remember that T-70 also had 320hp?
It was standarized to 400.

Then where is the button for Eject Vehicle Crew in the T70 or AEC? Maybe i have a bad copy of coh2. :) If HP was semi-standarized in all vehicles of the same class, Crews are not longer needed and should be toned down.

And all of them gave up something for it.
Jacksons no longer self spot and no longer kill mediums in 12 seconds and no longer can bounce P4.
M10 no longer can outspam light vehicles.
Scott no longer shoots directly with high velocity projectiles.

Jackson selfspot was OP as hell in the first place. Not even need to be mentioned.

You do realize that more health means more time to repair?

Ok. According to your logic, an IS2 is worst than a T70, because it has more HP.
17 Dec 2020, 12:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 12:47 PMLeo251

Then where is the button for Eject Vehicle Crew in the T70 or AEC? Maybe i have a bad copy of coh2. :) If HP was semi-standarized in all vehicles of the same class, Crews are not longer needed and should be toned down.

Right next to soviet ability to build T1 in the middle of the map.

Jackson selfspot was OP as hell in the first place. Not even need to be mentioned.

And it had to go, then jackson didn't worked because it was too fragile and it got its health buffed while also losing 20% of its damage.
But you're just choosing to ignore it, because it doesn't suit your narrative.

Ok. According to your logic, an IS2 is worst than a T70, because it has more HP.

According to my logic, you have no slightest idea what you're talking about, can't produce an actual, reasonable argument other then "I hate it" and have completely lost it.
17 Dec 2020, 14:31 PM

Jackson dealt 240 dmg before, while rare, it could bounce a P4. Sight was 40 + 5 on vet2.
2 and something years ago it was buffed in terms of HP from 480 to 640 because it's firepower was nerfed and sight reduced. So all in all, Jackson received slightly bigger nerfs than buffs during the years. Crews should not be touched at all, maybe increase damage on them while repairing, but that's it.

And that, of course. It's a faction trait and mostly only the most butthurt whereaboos complain about them, not noting that they induce a lot of micro on a micro heavy faction. Hence pios get repair boost with sweepers and are generally much more useful in a game than echelons (glorified zook carriers). Stormpios are a bit overloaded with jobs but that's not generally a bad thing since they also have repair bots on one of their core buildings. All in all it works out.

dude what the hell are you on about? are you skunked fam? Jackson has received overall BUFFS OVER THE YEARS, and it was way over buffed hence some of the recent nerfs and its still considered to be the best non doc TD in the game. Back in the day USF was USELESS in late game because of the Jackson, couldn't even reliability PEN axis tanks from the front they were FORCED to flank to penetrate. pls for the love of god stop talking about the the panzer 4 bouncing off the Jackson, that used to happen in like 1% of my games and now its gone to 0 wooooooooooo BIG NERF FOR JACKSON.

USF is micro intensive? every faction is micro intensive in 1v1's and if your talking about teams games USF, is some of the LEAST micro intensive thanks to being one of the easiest to A move your blobs.

and regarding faction traits, yh every faction had them and have been constantly nerfed over years to reduce the effectiveness, and OKW is not the only faction that can put structures out of their base ( AT CONSIDERBALE RISK OF YOUR ENTIRE TECH) so can UKF..

im not saying remove crews , where did i say that katitof? learn to read, i said it needs nerfs or more risk
17 Dec 2020, 19:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Jackson
Armor was 130.
PIV pen was 120/110/100. That means that it's first shot will bounce 1/4.

Jackson at it's old cost, HP values and dmg profile was bad for anything outside 1v1.

M10
Cheaper than current T3476 and for what it matters, 560HP survives the same 4x 160dmg shots as other medium tanks. On top of been a call in.

T70/AEC/other lights:
They had much better offensive capabilities and abilities. The T70 had auto repair which effectively gave it 320+ HP for those who were micro savy to click a button in time.

Vehicles crews: i think any nerf can only be done, only when USF is absurdly OP and other changes are applied to incentivize diversity. I think vehicle crews account for things missing in the basic roster tools. Flamer, a good mine not attached to a vehicle hard to add in any comp specially late game, rocket artillery.
19 Dec 2020, 00:29 AM

No don't mess with vehicle crews USF is hard enough. But I could see maybe doing something for OKW like allowing repair crews to be built from both the Heavy Panzer HQ as well as the Mechanized HQ.
19 Dec 2020, 03:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2020, 14:31 PMAlphrum

dude what the hell are you on about? are you skunked fam? Jackson has received overall BUFFS OVER THE YEARS, and it was way over buffed hence some of the recent nerfs and its still considered to be the best non doc TD in the game. Back in the day USF was USELESS in late game because of the Jackson, couldn't even reliability PEN axis tanks from the front they were FORCED to flank to penetrate. pls for the love of god stop talking about the the panzer 4 bouncing off the Jackson, that used to happen in like 1% of my games and now its gone to 0 wooooooooooo BIG NERF FOR JACKSON.

USF is micro intensive? every faction is micro intensive in 1v1's and if your talking about teams games USF, is some of the LEAST micro intensive thanks to being one of the easiest to A move your blobs.

and regarding faction traits, yh every faction had them and have been constantly nerfed over years to reduce the effectiveness, and OKW is not the only faction that can put structures out of their base ( AT CONSIDERBALE RISK OF YOUR ENTIRE TECH) so can UKF..

im not saying remove crews , where did i say that katitof? learn to read, i said it needs nerfs or more risk

I had a 2v2 game before the big change in 2018. Where a Pz4 dived in to kill my low hp Jackson, missed 3 shot, bounced 2 shot and get killed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★