Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] Bug Reporting

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
3 Dec 2020, 09:56 AM
Developer Relic Badge

It seems like the hold fire ability of commandos doesn't work anymore if they have bren lmgs. Multiple times happend that they shot on infantry while they were on hold fire.

Were those units set to hold-fire and then reinforced or were they told to hold fire while on the field at maxiumum strength and didn't follow orders?
3 Dec 2020, 18:30 PM

Were those units set to hold-fire and then reinforced or were they told to hold fire while on the field at maxiumum strength and didn't follow orders?

They were full force. Even put them on and off on hold fire. I don't know for sure if it also happened without full squad. Mostly of the time I have a full squad.
4 Dec 2020, 13:07 PM

The new mortar barrage icon over laps with icon for mortar barrage counter fire on the advance emplacement commander.

This is minor issues since both abilities need to be looked at (the new barrage has little place as stock in game and commander ability little use since it has the same cost as 25p barrage), but I think it worth bringing it up.
4 Dec 2020, 18:39 PM

It would be nice to mix up the mods that are high-lighted on the top left of the in-game mods menu.

Some of these maps don't even fit the US bases, they haven't changed for years. I personally have mods with 5* & hundreds of thousands of users that languish because they get lost amongst the soup of 11,000 mods of which 20% are bloody anime!

It discourages mod makers when they only get 7 days of STEAM exposure & also users are missing out on may of the varied options out there to keep game alive beyond the 'META tweaks'.
5 Dec 2020, 13:07 PM

• When choosing the Royal Artillery Regiment, the "Valentine Tank" commander ability is missing.

• The Valentine Tank does not have a limit of 1.

Credit for discovery: JulianSnow.
6 Dec 2020, 15:36 PM

Mortar Pits built by Infantry Sections using Advanced Emplacements Commander do not have access to the Heavy Mortar Barrage after unlocking Hammer/Anvil
8 Dec 2020, 16:44 PM

I do not know if this new or not but if infatry is order to load on to HT it can longer be order to reinforce while it moving toward the HT.

Do not know if this is intentional or not but during one of my game I picked a weapon with Penal and I could upgrade only 1 PTRS for 30 mu
8 Dec 2020, 20:08 PM

pfaust and rifle nade buttons switched
9 Dec 2020, 02:14 AM

Edit: Nevermind Herpy and Miku are just dumb :)
9 Dec 2020, 06:40 AM

There is a bug that the soldiers wear summer uniforms in winter Lienne forest map, I don't know if this happens in other maps too.(This happened in custom game)
9 Dec 2020, 06:49 AM

I don't know if this was mentioned before but the OKW trucks after ordering them to be constructed they don't take the resources until they start the actual constructing, which is frustrating because some time u may forget about them and build a unit that will take the construction resources, we don't need to babysit the trucks until they start the real construction and take the resources.
thanks for your efforts
9 Dec 2020, 10:19 AM

Emmmm,OKW IRHT can call recon plane
9 Dec 2020, 20:21 PM

Emmmm,OKW IRHT can call recon plane

It's intended. It's additional sight option for a unit in a narrow maps with a lot of sight blockers. Plus it allows it to spot the snipers/cammo unit.

It was written in the changelog but not pointed out.
11 Dec 2020, 06:09 AM

Incredibly stupid bug that I noticed but when you use the handbrake on the M5 it also causes the top gunner to hold fire.
Pip
11 Dec 2020, 17:14 PM

Incredibly stupid bug that I noticed but when you use the handbrake on the M5 it also causes the top gunner to hold fire.

Someone has to hold the Handbreak.
12 Dec 2020, 06:43 AM

Obers still in V formation is intentional?
12 Dec 2020, 11:58 AM

The new Churchill pintle Vickers lacks a mounting stand, it just floats in the air.

AT Tommies have the magazines of Boys AT rifles floating below the gun instead of attached to the top. Sniper's rifle is fine.
12 Dec 2020, 14:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2020, 11:58 AMDharx
The new Churchill pintle Vickers lacks a mounting stand, it just floats in the air.

The mg on the 250 Halftrack also floats (and originally it didn't have one), result of limited modding tools. It's really only visible if one zooms in.

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2020, 11:58 AMDharx
AT Tommies have the magazines of Boys AT rifles floating below the gun instead of attached to the top. Sniper's rifle is fine.

Result of wrong animations most likely, unsure if it can be fixed. Iirc there are some other weapons with misplaced mags in certain squads. Again, hardly noticable without zooming in.
12 Dec 2020, 14:06 PM

The mg on the 250 Halftrack also floats (and originally it didn't have one), result of limited modding tools. It's really only visible if one zooms in.

Result of wrong animations most likely, unsure if it can be fixed. Iirc there are some other weapons with misplaced mags in certain squads. Again, hardly noticable without zooming in.

Fair enough, it's just something I noticed when checking out the new UKF upgrades. If it can get fixed, lovely, if not, no harm done.
Pip
12 Dec 2020, 14:59 PM

Given that the UKF sniper has an animation set for the same weapon, I don't really see why this couldn't be fixed.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS