Login

russian armor

Why Ostheer is OP

PAGES (8)down
29 Oct 2020, 12:52 PM

I agree with points 1, 2, 11 and 13. The no scope ele is a no brainer imo. Or even removing scopes completly from the doc. Osttruppen and fast Pgrens make some match ups in 1vs1 almost impossible to play, but im no 1vs1 expert so i have zero clue how to handle that. In 2vs2 the balance between sov and Ost is way better, only scope Ele and 5men Grens are hilarious.
29 Oct 2020, 14:09 PM

Ugh, this sort of thread again, starts with a troll post then spawns over 300 replies...

+1000
Fun how a faction turns "op" without ANY balance changes:)
29 Oct 2020, 14:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2020, 14:09 PMSmartie

+1000
Fun how a faction turns "op" without ANY balance changes:)

IS2&Pershing nerfs, OKW Tiger meta nerfed, German infantry doctrine with broken 5man Grens introduction, Ostwind buffs, Brummbar buffs, StuGG buffs, Pgrens buffed and moved to HQ, 251 buffed, 250HT buffed.

Yeah, I don’t see ANY balance changes. Quality arguments.
29 Oct 2020, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2020, 12:36 PMgbem

the comparison between the why ostheer is OP and why soviet is OP forums proves that there is a higher degree of axis bias in the forums... you being an excellent example...

It doesn't matter if you're allied biased or axis biased, if you refuse to see things from the point of view of other factions you're all equally a part of the problem.
29 Oct 2020, 15:18 PM

snip

1. yes
2. yes
3. i dont get that point?? make a list of everything that can kill stuff for any faction will make em look OP
4. every double at gun set up murders mediums, nothing special. the at gun rating depends alot on the targets you have to fight and every at gun combos well with mines or snares
5. every single light vehicle is usefull if used correctly and some have alot more broken abilities, like AEC treadshot etc
6. yes mines are good, nothing new
7/8. ost t4 just doesnt straight up beat usf or soviet stock late game armies, thats just not true. "only" the brumbar is op
9. i dont get why you mention UKF, USF is the faction that cant counter a sniper. btw, waiting 50min for a counter snipe 'Hans style' is just a trap. just use your ukf sniper instead of trying to cs all game long
10. you can make arguments for other medium tank, p4(j) best raw stats, sherman HE shells and smoke, t34/76 cost effectiveness
11. yes
12. best *stock mg i might add and stuart/t70 dont really care about incendiary rounds.
13. no
14. most upgrades are no-brainer: 7man cons, obers lmg, guard dp, bars etc etc
29 Oct 2020, 15:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2020, 05:38 AMGiaA
4. ZIS Gun - two of these combined with mines, at nades and t70 vision keep any realistic amount of medium armor away, they also severely limit Axis ability to use support weapons aggressively and offer significant late game wipe potential both thanks to the broken barrage ability
7. Pop Cap - 100 Pop soviet army straight up beats 100 pop OKW army, 100 Pop Soviet vs 100 Pop Wehr is at least equal in strength and way easier to play
10. T34/76 - Way cheaper than P4 but does the exact same thing, direct battles between the two rarely ever happen anyways and even then T34 isn't much weaker, very easy to reach critical mass with these
14. 7men cons - nobrainer update that can be easily afforded most of the time and has no real trade offs and makes it almost impossible for Soviets to lose infantry late game

4. every double at gun set up murders mediums, nothing special. the at gun rating depends alot on the targets you have to fight and every at gun combos well with mines or snares
7/8. ost t4 just doesnt straight up beat usf or soviet stock late game armies, thats just not true. "only" the brumbar is op
10. you can make arguments for other medium tank, p4(j) best raw stats, sherman HE shells and smoke, t34/76 cost effectiveness
14. most upgrades are no-brainer: 7man cons, obers lmg, guard dp, bars etc etc

Glad you’ve finally decided to give GiaA a real answer.

Also
3. i dont get that point?? make a list of everything that can kill stuff for any faction will make em look OP

That was my response to that thread. Turns out I really can make such a list.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight