Login

russian armor

recrewing weapons

21 Oct 2020, 08:48 AM

this is so wrong in so many ways. Its actually a very good idea to bring a super early ambulance in teamgames. This means: super early reinforce and healing at the front.

on bigger maps its even a little bit too good/ op, since you dont need retreat and lose 2minutes to come back to front.

just..play this game smart.

By team games you mean 4v4?
Because in 2v2, you might just as well plain quit the game instead.
21 Oct 2020, 08:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2020, 08:48 AMKatitof

By team games you mean 4v4?
Because in 2v2, you might just as well plain quit the game instead.

3v3 and 4v4
21 Oct 2020, 09:27 AM

recrewing a teamweapon with only 2 models means if the enemy has a sniper nearby you can instantly lose the teamweapon again. Or re-crewing during a fight, which wouldn't be much of a problem if the teamweapon gets 3 models.

imo, remove the minimum required models to all teamweapons and make it imoveable if less than 2 models (if possible ofc.).
21 Oct 2020, 10:37 AM

Indeed. In ost vs Soviet you can keep a 3 men recrew on the field and retreat the lone soldier if you are Ost. As Soviets you have to retreat both squafs because a 3 man crew is just rifle grenade bait (until you get the 7 man upgrade).

Yeah thats why i love the 7th man. It boosts the intended role for conscripts next to snaring. Recrewing/merging and having actual staying power.
21 Oct 2020, 11:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2020, 18:07 PMCODGUY

Buying an ambulance before teching to LT or CPT is about the stupidest thing you can do.

Wehr
BF1=40F
HT= 30F
70F
USF
LT/CPT 35 F
Ambulance 10 F
45F
you can tech up to packhowies or early grenades or something before your opponent has access to a reinforce HT. I forgot whether OST T2 still requires 20F or if it was changed like their T4 building. That being said Ost does have access to reinforce bunkers. Though why you would ever choose that before getting 42 upgrades/5th man on grens, or even a med bunker in your base is beyond me.
21 Oct 2020, 11:25 AM

I personally think the current premise is dumb that its a choice between sacrificing a squad and getting a machine gun or something sometimes. It works well enough when you get used to it, but without prior knowledge its very unintuitive. If it were able to be coded in, and that's a big if for this game at this stage, I'd like the minimal models needed to recrew a team weapon to be given to the team weapon. so 2 for Mortars and AT guns, 1-2 for mgs. or if it was possible to just give as many models as possible before losing the squad or something. Right now its just silly. a 50 cal can technically be recrewed with one person, but why would anyone in their right mind do that unless they were extremely desperate.
22 Oct 2020, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2020, 10:18 AMGarrett

And which team weapon are you supposed to kill during the first step with Osttruppen? Maybe you deserve to lose that weapon in that case...
In your universe you can recrew only enemy team weapons it seems
22 Oct 2020, 12:02 PM

i think ost recrewing is fine considering they have top tier weapon teams anyways...
22 Oct 2020, 13:04 PM

Ost & Soviet were well balanced, with Ost has best weapon team while Soviet didnt have any upgrade but Oohra and steal all the weapons.

Until the day 5men with double Bar/Bren came...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★