Login

russian armor

Question on Heavy Tank Production 1 Bulletin

9 Jul 2020, 07:52 AM

Hi guys,

I know this might be a question with straightforward answer, but I know that some bulletins do not apply properly after years of unit and ability reworks.

Heavy Tank Production 1 bulletin reads as: "Tiger, IS2 and Elephant dispatch abilities recharge 25% faster". Does this apply to the cooldown after the tank is destroyed, or is it a dead bulletin?
9 Jul 2020, 08:25 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I am not sure about this one, but given that the cooldown was introduced very recently in the last patch but the bulletin is years old, I do not think that it works anymore.
9 Jul 2020, 08:41 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I tested it with the Elefant and Tiger and the cooldown correctly went from 180 to 135.
9 Jul 2020, 08:51 AM

I tested it with the Elefant and Tiger and the cooldown correctly went from 180 to 135.

So you're saying the balance team inadvertently made viable what was universally considered a useless bulletin? Excellent work guys!
9 Jul 2020, 08:53 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

That's actually the first time in CoH2 history this bulletin makes any sense at all.
9 Jul 2020, 08:57 AM

That's actually the first time in CoH2 history this bulletin makes any sense at all.

very little sense though
9 Jul 2020, 09:56 AM

very little sense though

A heck of a lot more sense than it did. Previously it was a recharge on a unit you could only have one of, meaning unless you lost it almost immediately, the recharge was pointless. Now that the charge doesn't start until the tank is destroyed, the bulletin actually does something by allowing you to replace the unit sooner.
9 Jul 2020, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

very little sense though

Well yes. But previously the only way you got something out of it was if you banked all resources for 2 heavies, bought one, drove it to the front to let it die instantly and then are able to re-buy it slightly quicker.

If you know focus on heavy builds you might be able to bridge the gap better until your new heavy comes out instead of being potentially forced into other tanks and break your build.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★