Login

russian armor

Panzerfaust Bug

15 Jun 2020, 04:21 AM

Hi guys,

I have noticed that faust barely hits anything, colliding with houses or terrain- especially so after the projectile speed change, this happens almost every second faust which is frustrating and many times loses me the game (escaping t70s, aggressive usf ambo play where you only have one shot at ambo, etc). Is this intended to only fire faust in the open? Please advise
15 Jun 2020, 05:24 AM

Pic or didnt happen.
Havent seen a faust miss its target since it was patched a couple of years ago.. and i faust a lot

pls post a replay
15 Jun 2020, 08:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 05:24 AMBaba
Pic or didnt happen.
Havent seen a faust miss its target since it was patched a couple of years ago.. and i faust a lot

pls post a replay
Unfortunately I didn't save the replay this happened- It was in Port of Hamburg on top VP. USF's ambo was parked next to the small building, exactly next to one of the edges. 2 Gren teams came from a very sharp angle (lead models almost had vision on the ambo), ordered 2 fausts and both collided with building. It has happened in many other occasions when vehicles climb uneven terrain or cross objects while the faust is in mid air. Please let me know how I can recover replays from 2-3 games back, and I will post it.
15 Jun 2020, 14:18 PM

well if it happens all the time, youll have no hard time getting another
15 Jun 2020, 14:32 PM
15 Jun 2020, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 14:18 PMBaba
well if it happens all the time, youll have no hard time getting another
as vipper posted we have a open mod team thread about the bug with video of it missing so please don't be so condescending , maybe if u played osther some time u would see it :snfPeter:
15 Jun 2020, 14:55 PM

as vipper posted we have a open mod team thread about the bug with video of it missing so please don't be so condescending , maybe if u played osther some time u would see it :snfPeter:

holy, it missed once? that must be the reason why axis lost the majority of games in UTT. the bug should be fixed and the tournament anulled and repeated.

play Wehrmacht? youre right, havent done that enough :D
MMX
15 Jun 2020, 16:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 14:55 PMBaba

holy, it missed once? that must be the reason why axis lost the majority of games in UTT. the bug should be fixed and the tournament anulled and repeated.

play Wehrmacht? youre right, havent done that enough :D

not sure why you'd get so agitated about a nororious bug getting reported in the appropriate bug subforum. if it doesn't affect you even in the slightest - good for you! but be assured a lot of people would be more then happy to see faust no longer misfiring every now and then for no apparent reason. and, believe it or not, a single faust not connecting as it should can indeed set you quite far behind in a close game.
15 Jun 2020, 16:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 16:08 PMMMX

not sure why you'd get so agitated about a nororious bug getting reported in the appropriate bug subforum. if it doesn't affect you even in the slightest - good for you! but be assured a lot of people would be more then happy to see faust no longer misfiring every now and then for no apparent reason. and, believe it or not, a single faust not connecting as it should can indeed set you quite far behind in a close game.

"I have noticed that faust barely hits anything"
"almost every second faust which is frustrating and many times loses me the game"

thats what i was referring to.
indeed a very "nororious bug" we have here
15 Jun 2020, 18:13 PM

Yeah fausts miss all the time, its a big issue at the minute.
15 Jun 2020, 20:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2020, 14:32 PMVipper
https://www.coh2.org/topic/105177/faust-bug-test-map-help-wanted
Thanks for the link mate, will join the mod to test. I had this happen at an alarming rate, so I went from thinking it’s just unfortunate rng to being an actual issue. I’ll make sure to save and post the (numerous) replays
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★