Login

russian armor

After playing ostheer in 2v2 all day

15 Jun 2020, 19:01 PM

Sorry sarcasm wasn't strong enough :oops:

it was strong enough. you got several aspects of delivery right
appreciated
16 Jun 2020, 03:42 AM

problem is that the "matchmaking system" just throws a coin to decide if you get an actual teammate or just a retarded monkey
16 Jun 2020, 13:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2020, 03:42 AMBaba
problem is that the "matchmaking system" just throws a coin to decide if you get an actual teammate or just a retarded monkey

Coin would imply that its 50 50. Pretty sure the actual ratio is worse :romeoMug:
16 Jun 2020, 13:58 PM

my overall winrate is round about 50% with randos. gotcha
20 Jun 2020, 23:48 PM

Some word of adive the houses on rails ( fuel houses) dont need to be rushed defensivly as ostheer. Common mistake espacially on the fuel trench house. Just park your mg42 with pios at point blank in front auf it and shoot it too bits (there is only one window) then get inside with pios and enjoy. The other house can be trickier since north spawn sucks but you can play around it since it doesnt have a window on one side

You know brits vicker mg would kill anything from that window not in green cover, before i take it out?
21 Jun 2020, 01:20 AM

Probably the Calliope shot killed the infantry, took the panther to 50% AND destroyed the temp.rec.

this is the Post of the Month

i suggest screeshotting and post it in trending
MMX
21 Jun 2020, 09:37 AM

You know brits vicker mg would kill anything from that window not in green cover, before i take it out?

kind of telling you'd dismiss the only really useful comment so far from someone who acually knows his shit (judjing by his playercard) as if he had zero clue what he's talking about
21 Jun 2020, 13:18 PM

you know that if he rushes vickers there he cant cap any point? If you are already set up an mg up close + pio + gren win vs vickers until it is able to set up as long as you are not dumb enough to put them all on the same side (maybe it will force away your mg if but thats about it)

just put mg on the one window point and the grens on + pios on the other side

EDIT: forgot to mention that vickers is one less section or bren carrier to deal with which is very nice from the brit to bring early game since those are the real pain in the ass

EDIT2: fun fact, flamers dont deal dmg to units inside the fuel trench on rails when attacking them frontally( due to elevation issues i suppose) the same can be seen on the trenches on eindhoven, therefore the main goal of OH vs brits is not to not loose the house, but to not let the brit dig down in the trench.

Just on a personal note, it is better to first try to adapt or improve before blaming game balance. These kind of peaple tend to just say it's broken i cant win, which stops them from actually improving and learning the game. Try to figure out what your opponent will try to do and find creative ways to counter it. Espacially OH has plenty of tools to do so, that way you can catch your opponent of guard. For example using camo MG vet 1 against sniper + radio intercept. Or even crazy stuff like sprinting pzschreck pgrens vs calli :D. Or ask for small changes that can be implemented without completly changing the game and creating new issues. Like i did with the Jackson armor nerf thred for exmaple, that actually got implemented.
23 Jun 2020, 22:33 PM

im sorry im bad

my point was just vickers mg kill stuff really fast.
23 Jun 2020, 23:48 PM

my point was just vickers mg kill stuff really fast.

MG42 kills stuff even faster.

Get better at using it.
24 Jun 2020, 01:15 AM

MG42 kills stuff even faster.

Get better at using it.

Except it doesn't. Because of suppression. Which the 42 has. Meaning a damage reduction. Fun fact, this is why obers passive suppression with vet was changed.
24 Jun 2020, 08:41 AM

Except it doesn't. Because of suppression. Which the 42 has. Meaning a damage reduction. Fun fact, this is why obers passive suppression with vet was changed.

Fun fact: Incendiary rounds at vet 1
24 Jun 2020, 18:32 PM

Fun fact: Incendiary rounds at vet 1

We're throwing vet into the mix too? OK well the vickers kills shit faster when vet 1 and garrisoned at 46 range hurr durr. Obviously when you throw in the specific do more damage rounds the thing does more damage. I'm guessing the statement that the usf AT gun has less pen is false because you can pop an ability right?
We talk balance based on vet 0 stats and no specific scenarios unless otherwise stated.
24 Jun 2020, 18:35 PM

We talk balance based on vet 0 stats and no specific scenarios unless otherwise stated.

Wot

No, you get vet 1 pretty quickly.
24 Jun 2020, 18:41 PM

Wot

No, you get vet 1 pretty quickly.

Still an additional hoop as well as additional resources.
What are volks grens target size? Is it their target size or is it their modified vet 1 target size?

Unless specifics are presented vet 0 is assumed always.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★