Login

russian armor

So, whats next?

6 Jun 2020, 12:37 PM

This is ISU-Elefant meta, combined with Packhowie/leig spamms and mortar pits, got a bit dull.

Please refresh the balance team with someone new and pay them from the Master League funds (?). Bring a bit of freshness to the game otherwise we will end up with another patch in which i.e Shermans start behaving like KV2s and Obers get M16s...
-Partisans, M20 and Panther lives matter.

Make a team of people like Duffmann, Pink guy, Tightrope and Ashabroz etc and pay them.

Stop giving the balance department to people who think they know what they are doing and give it to people who actually know and play! the game.

6 Jun 2020, 12:44 PM

If you struggle using panther, boiii do I have a bad news for you.
6 Jun 2020, 12:45 PM

If you struggle using panther, boiii do I have a bad news for you.

In fact I do not but I do not see it as a threat playing against it.
6 Jun 2020, 12:46 PM

isu/elefant meta has been since the launch of the game. Simply becasuse they provide exceptional anti inf/armor capabliites which pale in comparison to other nondoc or even doc units. My suggestion is to simply dumb down or outright remove ele isu and jt from the game. Once that happens the game open up. You no longer have to worry about a monster that can 1 hit kill all vet3 units or 2 shot tanks from long range with self spot. Then the game will be left to is2 tiger jakson panther and mediums.. much more fun imo.
6 Jun 2020, 12:47 PM

In fact I do not but I do not see it as a threat playing against it.

That speaks more about your opponents then the unit.
6 Jun 2020, 12:48 PM

That speaks more about your opponents then the unit.

ok
6 Jun 2020, 12:50 PM

without good accuracy on the move.. panther is annoying af. (please.. spare me the stop and shoot lecture. doesnt work in a real game)
6 Jun 2020, 12:51 PM

katitof probably hasnt played coh2 in the last 5 years so i wouldnt give much thought to whatever he brings up

and ye, late game for teamgames is nothing but atrocious. tds, artillery, infantry play being reduced to rushin in bodies to cap vps... urgh
6 Jun 2020, 13:08 PM

Great ideas, next patch we will implement M16s for Obers and buff the Sherman to be a KV-2.

Also sorry to burst your bubble but Tightrope already is on the balance team.
6 Jun 2020, 13:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2020, 12:46 PMSmaug
isu/elefant meta has been since the launch of the game. Simply becasuse they provide exceptional anti inf/armor capabliites which pale in comparison to other nondoc or even doc units. My suggestion is to simply dumb down or outright remove ele isu and jt from the game. Once that happens the game open up. You no longer have to worry about a monster that can 1 hit kill all vet3 units or 2 shot tanks from long range with self spot. Then the game will be left to is2 tiger jakson panther and mediums.. much more fun imo.

Part of the problem is not just ISU-2/Elephant/JT but the commander themselves.

These unit should not come with powerful abilities like Stuka/Il-2/Assault Artillery/Mark target.

Commander should be around equal power in abilities and if these super heavies units are available the rest of the abilities should weaker.
6 Jun 2020, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2020, 13:20 PMVipper

Part of the problem is not just ISU-2/Elephant/JT but the commander themselves.

These unit should not come with powerful abilities like Stuka/Il-2/Assault Artillery/Mark target.

Commander should be around equal power in abilities and if these super heavies units are available the rest of the abilities should weaker.

What you've said is completely irrelevant, because both of these are pretty much once in a blue moon appearances in 1v1 and in team games you are unable to nor should you stop synergy between various commanders.
6 Jun 2020, 13:38 PM

What you've said is completely irrelevant, because both of these are pretty much once in a blue moon appearances in 1v1 and in team games you are unable to nor should you stop synergy between various commanders.

What you say is completely irrelevant.

Synergy of Powerful commander makes them even more powerful.

Commander should be designed to be of the same power level and not be powerful in different areas.

For instance the fact the fact that Elephant can counter armor and enemy howitzers with reckon and off map is simply a combination that should not be available.
6 Jun 2020, 15:00 PM

I dont understand what you mean about synergy in team games commanders. pls explain
6 Jun 2020, 15:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2020, 15:00 PMSmaug

I dont understand what you mean about synergy in team games commanders. pls explain

It means you can always cover weak parts of your doctrine with other players doctrine.
In context of above, assuming scouting planes magically disappeard from ele and isu doctrines, nothing will change as team mate will simply provide his recon instead and the doctrines in question do not exist in 1v1 already.
6 Jun 2020, 16:08 PM

So, whats next? -> The answer is pretty easy: Iron Harvest in semptember.

CoH2 really was my favorite game in the past few years and Imo the community dev team did a very good job since they took over. But there are some major flaws they can't change like ressource inflation in bigger game modes or awful vehicle pathfinding. Iron Harvest looks a lot like a CoH3 in an alternative timeline and will do better regarding the major flaws hopefully. I'm triggered.
6 Jun 2020, 16:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2020, 15:00 PMSmaug

You do not understand what he means because he does not mean anything he simply, likes to disagree with everything I post.

ISU doctrines do not have reckon planes (one of the commanders does have the "mark vehicle" that comes with a plane but that is not a reckon plane, and reckon is not the issue with Elephant doctrine but the Stuka bombing (as I clearly explain the problem is abilities like the Stuka/Il-2/Assault Artillery/Mark vehicle)
6 Jun 2020, 16:22 PM

So, whats next? -> The answer is pretty easy: Iron Harvest in semptember.

CoH2 really was my favorite game in the past few years and Imo the community dev team did a very good job since they took over. But there are some major flaws they can't change like ressource inflation in bigger game modes or awful vehicle pathfinding. Iron Harvest looks a lot like a CoH3 in an alternative timeline and will do better regarding the major flaws hopefully. I'm triggered.

Iron harvest is going to be more like a side chick then long term relationship.
7 Jun 2020, 00:23 AM

Iron harvest is going to be more like a side chick then long term relationship.

Maybe this side chick will embrace me for a time period just long enough until CoH3 shows up out of FoW for a reunion miraculously. Just some dissipation. There will be a happy ending for sure.
7 Jun 2020, 18:29 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Make a team of people like Duffmann, Pink guy, Tightrope and Ashabroz etc and pay them.

Stop giving the balance department to people who think they know what they are doing and give it to people who actually know and play! the game.

Its always a good laugh when people claim that balance would be better if we kicked tightrope and added tightrope.

Im just also confused at why asha, pink guy, and duffman supposedly "know" the game but current members dont. Im especially skeptical that asha has been able to demonstrate said knowledge considering he hardly ever speaks in english to begin with. Thats to say nothing about the language barrier itself.
7 Jun 2020, 18:55 PM

Its always a good laugh when people claim that balance would be better if we kicked tightrope and added tightrope.

Im just also confused at why asha, pink guy, and duffman supposedly "know" the game but current members dont. Im especially skeptical that asha has been able to demonstrate said knowledge considering he hardly ever speaks in english to begin with. Thats to say nothing about the language barrier itself.

He needs to be turned off and on again, this fixes most things!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★