Login

russian armor

Royal Artillery vs OKW

• This thread is locked
4 Jun 2020, 18:27 PM

OKW lose against this commander every single time unless there is a massive misplay from the Brit player. How are we this many weeks since the patch and nothing has been done? It doesn't matter what commander you use or what units you build, you will lose every single time unless your opponent throws the game.
4 Jun 2020, 19:27 PM

I watched your replay and applied your suggesting to fix the issue but I just can't come to the same conclusion as you. Mostly because this is a low effort whine thread providing no evidence nor solutions hell not even a specific reason the commander is an issue. No effort just whine. Which in turn actually makes it clear why there might be a struggle against a turtle commander....
4 Jun 2020, 19:41 PM

Which replay is that?

My specific concerns are that trying to counter the UC, the AEC and the Valentine simply isn't feasible whilst also trying to deal with 5 man sections that win every engagement vs Volks at every range.

Then if you manage to kill the Valentine then it's instantly called back in. You can't sit for one second and say that is balanced or an L2P issue.

That's without even mentioned perimeter overwatch
4 Jun 2020, 19:48 PM

Which replay is that?

That's his point... you're full of hot air.
4 Jun 2020, 19:53 PM

If you would like a replay I'm sure numerous could be provided by myself and other players.
4 Jun 2020, 21:53 PM

Why is it only limited to OKW that struggle? You state that:

"trying to counter the UC, the AEC and the Valentine simply isn't feasible whilst also trying to deal with 5 man sections that win every engagement vs Volks at every range."

3 LV's is an awful lot of micro and thats excluding 5 man squads. Puma is great at taking out LV's and then good against medium tanks you also get access to a stuka to take out or at least push off his squads, but by just saying they always win, it doesn't really help me help you.

Sector whatever its called is broken as fuck as I made a twitch stream on it a few weeks ago, simply put, it needs to not give as much vision as it does.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/624707027

As for valentine, I don't use it but I've seen its potential, maybe tune down its AI capability.
4 Jun 2020, 22:16 PM

A Puma will do everything you need in the scenario you mentioned. It's mobility and range will make short work of lvs and help with mediums and is cheap enough to replace and risk diving for sextons later if those too are giving you trouble. The key to fighting any arty is being mobile and that's something okw excels at. I'm sorry to say this is an L2P issue and without any replay you can't be helped further, or at least more specific help. This sounds more like an issue for the strategy sub than the balance forum. Not every loss is a balance issue, some is trouble adapting.
4 Jun 2020, 22:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jun 2020, 21:53 PMLatch

"I haven't used one of the units you are saying is OP but I'm going to comment anyway and say that you are wrong".

Thanks.
4 Jun 2020, 22:31 PM

who plays okw these days anyways, they are past their prime
4 Jun 2020, 22:34 PM

"Brits are not a balance issue but an L2P issue"

Mods can you just close this? I'd get more sense out of talking to a farm animal.

Is it brits OP or a commander that's OP? You are not making any sense at all now mate...
4 Jun 2020, 22:36 PM

"I haven't used one of the units you are saying is OP but I'm going to comment anyway and say that you are wrong".

Thanks.

With this kind of comment coming after I tried to help you, just goes to show how truly salty you are and you are only here to vent and not get advice/discuss.

I think you should stick to the steam forums from now on.

EDIT: I'd also like to know where I said you are wrong, cheers.
4 Jun 2020, 22:38 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

/locked by request
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment