Login

russian armor

Ideas for UKF hotfix

21 May 2020, 13:59 PM

I don't think he was, no one gives their Sappers double Brens. And with the Heavy Sapper upgrade REs get a Vickers K, not a Bren. Which isn't too bad, because by the time you get Anvil Tactics there's generally nothing you'd want to rush with REs anyway.
21 May 2020, 14:14 PM

I don't think he was, no one gives their Sappers double Brens. And with the Heavy Sapper upgrade REs get a Vickers K, not a Bren. Which isn't too bad, because by the time you get Anvil Tactics there's generally nothing you'd want to rush with REs anyway.

Maybe he was referring to double Brens in the whole, I just read it like that. Still Heavy Sappers Upgrade is weird. I know they get a Vickers which I believe is slightly better than a Bren since it wasn't nerfed as Bren was nerfed. I do see some usage for cc troops in late game at some maps at least.
21 May 2020, 14:15 PM

just remove sandabags (and treches) from tommies, maybe move to sappers
make valentine have a build time like Puma or/and 6CP
reviewing british tech and timings could be also good
slightly nerfing IS and Officer's performance could be helpful
apply fuel cost on UC (same with wc51 pls)
make arty from royal arty a bit more expensive also
and also tanks shouldnt have phosphorous rounds, its way too op
21 May 2020, 14:23 PM

just remove sandabags (and treches) from tommies, maybe move to sappers
make valentine have a build time like Puma or/and 6CP
reviewing british tech and timings could be also good
slightly nerfing IS and Officer's performance could be helpful
apply fuel cost on UC (same with wc51 pls)
make arty from royal arty a bit more expensive also
and also tanks shouldnt have phosphorous rounds, its way too op

Something tells me you are not very good axis player.
21 May 2020, 14:24 PM

xd
21 May 2020, 14:25 PM

I was talking about IS with double bren and the do loose dps in cc combats over non bren tommies, i dont have stats but u cant test it in the cheat mod. Gren also loose some close dps but not as much as tommies since the carry only one lmg but that is almost as good as double bren
21 May 2020, 14:26 PM

brens are no good
21 May 2020, 14:28 PM

Triple MG on engineers made sense when the MGs were stronger and RE didn't bleed as much.

Current bolstered three Vickers sapper squad (190muni) will do less DPS than double Bren (90muni) commandos that is a lot cheaper on tech costs.

VickersK just isn't worth it, maybe give it a button ability like guards. Then people would pay unlock price and call in price. But still sappers have the reduced movement speed that make them weak sauce
21 May 2020, 14:28 PM

And the heavy sappers upgrade is bad for their combat performance, the single vickers is to weak and the other sten guns do no dmg over range + the ridiculous movement penalty
21 May 2020, 14:32 PM

Worst idea of the month.

Actually me and vipper are in agreement a change to Bren profiles is a good idea
21 May 2020, 14:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2020, 14:23 PMKatitof

Something tells me you are not very good axis player.

i know you are very good player, so tell me what wrong with my ideas :)
21 May 2020, 14:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2020, 14:28 PMmadin2
And the heavy sappers upgrade is bad for their combat performance, the single vickers is to weak and the other sten guns do no dmg over range + the ridiculous movement penalty

I mean... It's a 210mp unit that gets increased armour and repair speed.... What more do you want out of it? Should it be fighting off obers? Or mainline infantry with a similar amount of munitions invested? The heavy snapper isn't meant to make sappers a Tommy replacement, it's meant to allow them to contribute if they must. If you are complaining about the combat performance you are using it wrong.

Basicly look at it like this: without the upgrade your sappers are NOT going to be fighting at all. They are going to be repairing. With the upgrade they repair faster AND can sit on the fringes of fights and generate extra value in the time they saved repairing. They are not suddenly shock troops, but they are available to HELP (not carry)
21 May 2020, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2020, 14:25 PMmadin2
I was talking about IS with double bren and the do loose dps in cc combats over non bren tommies, i dont have stats but u cant test it in the cheat mod.

Bren has better DPS than the Lee Enfield on all ranges except for <4.

The only two things to note:
- out of cover Bren DPS is going to go down a bit more than Lee Enfield's because it suffers more from the cooldown and reload penalties (I think);
- this Lee Enfield DPS curve is pre-damage/ROF change so the new curve is a tiny bit different but the difference should be negligible.
21 May 2020, 14:36 PM

imagine having repair unit that cant fight for 300+30mp... oh wait okw has :D
21 May 2020, 14:43 PM

Bren has better DPS than the Lee Enfield on all ranges except for <4.

The only two things to note:
- out of cover Bren DPS is going to go down a bit more than Lee Enfield's because it suffers more from the cooldown and reload penalties (I think);
- this Lee Enfield DPS curve is pre-damage/ROF change so the new curve is a tiny bit different but the difference should be negligible.

+ u forget the moving dmg since lmgs dont fire on the move, bren just dosent feel like a good upgrade like a BAR, Stg44 or Jäger upgrade. Thats why i want rahter one bren that perform like two for 90 mun
21 May 2020, 14:52 PM

brens are basically useless, not worth paying munnies for that also
they require you to be in cover and you cant move with them neither chase
21 May 2020, 14:54 PM

I mean... It's a 210mp unit that gets increased armour and repair speed.... What more do you want out of it? Should it be fighting off obers? Or mainline infantry with a similar amount of munitions invested? The heavy snapper isn't meant to make sappers a Tommy replacement, it's meant to allow them to contribute if they must. If you are complaining about the combat performance you are using it wrong.

Basicly look at it like this: without the upgrade your sappers are NOT going to be fighting at all. They are going to be repairing. With the upgrade they repair faster AND can sit on the fringes of fights and generate extra value in the time they saved repairing. They are not suddenly shock troops, but they are available to HELP (not carry)

Thas wrong without the upgrade iam able to snare vehicles and engage cc against units like grenadiers or osttruppen.
With the upgrade i cant snare since they are to slow and i have to stay back and even then they can't defend themselves against a chasing squad or a long range lmg unit.
And even their repair speed isn't impressively good, since every other pioneer squad get boosted repair speed with mine sweeper.
I would give them just the armor and the repair speed bonus for less munition without the movement penalty
21 May 2020, 14:58 PM

i know you are very good player, so tell me what wrong with my ideas :)

It wasn't for me but I'll tell you just one: Brits would be the very worst faction at dislogding enemy units of building without UC flamer in the early game. Making this option fuel dependant would be just unfair. Give them another anti garrison option, then you can give a fuel cost to UC.

Btw. OKW was bad at this too, because of that they got the flame nade one day. This insn't fuel dependant either.
21 May 2020, 15:00 PM

It wasn't for me but I'll tell you just one: Brits would be the very worst faction at dislogding enemy units of building without UC flamer in the early game. Making this option fuel dependant would be just unfair. Give them another anti garrison option, then you can give a fuel cost to UC.

Btw. OKW was bad at this too, because of that they got the flame nade one day. This insn't fuel dependant either.

noone ever does upgrade UC with flamer
and how the fuck does usf have any tools to dislodge garrisons
UC is 260mp plus ammo cost and kubel is 210 xd
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 36
unknown 33
unknown 14
Germany 842

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias