Login

russian armor

The power of Panzerfussilier

19 May 2020, 10:18 AM

it is not a bug

It's definitely a bug, they are supposed to have a 1 Pschreck buy-back option after dropping one and not a G43 upgrade option. Like PGrens. But it's pretty complex to fix.
19 May 2020, 12:43 PM

cuz you cant go clown car and after they get g43 your penals just melt and bleed
no ? thye have a bit better dps close range but same dps at mid and better at long range all while being cheaper,
19 May 2020, 12:55 PM

It's definitely a bug, they are supposed to have a 1 Pschreck buy-back option after dropping one and not a G43 upgrade option. Like PGrens. But it's pretty complex to fix.

g43 pfusies can have one extra weapon, so thats why after losing on pschreck you can upgrade a g34, for me even if it is a bug it should stay like that tbh
19 May 2020, 12:59 PM

no ? thye have a bit better dps close range but same dps at mid and better at long range all while being cheaper,

have you ever played penals vs pfusies? pfusies scale better and they are 270+25 (and 80ammo) while penals are t1+300+27
you will win early game but then your penals gets useless when pfusies get vet and g43s, also you will suffer from no snares
and you cant really use clown car cuz pfusies have snares not like volks
have you ever played penals vs pfusies?
19 May 2020, 13:20 PM

g43 pfusies can have one extra weapon, so thats why after losing on pschreck you can upgrade a g34, for me even if it is a bug it should stay like that tbh

No they can upgrade the G43 after losing a Schreck because the G43 upgrade takes only 1 weapon slot while for example PGren G43s take 2 weapon slots, but it shouldn't be available anyway. Cheap 6 men hybrid infantry with strong AI and AT that is fairly easy to get is definitely undesirable, outside of the rare occasions of picking up a dropped weapon.
19 May 2020, 13:23 PM

have you ever played penals vs pfusies? pfusies scale better and they are 270+25 (and 80ammo) while penals are t1+300+27
you will win early game but then your penals gets useless when pfusies get vet and g43s, also you will suffer from no snares
and you cant really use clown car cuz pfusies have snares not like volks
have you ever played penals vs pfusies?
they have almost the same vet with penal having more ACC instead of RA

and no penal don't cost an extra 27 ,p fusi need to pay for the 6 men 25 mp and the 80 munitions

while penal lack snare, u can use cons for that,u mix and match the unit, no need to full blob, in fact only 4vs 4 even goes pfusi blob , they are almost never used in tournament, cause volks are better early and cost less mun and mp

yes i played vs pfusi with penals, just use cons emrge for support and mix the units so they cover the weakness,and u can still chose the comander that u want, hell u can go for stv cons to counter pfusi too, they will do a bit worse (they don't get 6 stv) as they have less stv but they cost much less (240 +60 vs 295 + 80)
19 May 2020, 13:32 PM

.. pfusies scale better and they are 270+25 (and 80ammo) while penals are t1+300+27

That simply wrong. If you want to add the T1 one to the cost of Penal you have to add the cost for building the OKW truck and setting it up.
19 May 2020, 13:33 PM

mixing penals with cons XDDD unless you go Tank Hunters gl with that idea
what you mean penals dont cost extra 27???? they are 27mp to reinforce while pfusies are 25
also pfusies come faster and have better capping capabilities early game
svt conscripts are good vs pfusies but we dont talk about that
also pfusies are 270 to produce not 295 you cant count it like that
omg
19 May 2020, 13:35 PM

G43 Fusiliers have better long range dps before vet.

While peniles are cheaper if you are only talking squad costs, it is true that they requires a tier 1 investment-while cons will permit you to get T2 for MGs or AT guns later on. Playing soviets with peniles against OKW with PFs, you will be behind at least one squad for quite some time because of this.
If you cant sieze map control through local fire superiority, then you will be behind overall as well.
19 May 2020, 13:36 PM

Merge Cons into Penals

What is this heresy
19 May 2020, 13:37 PM

No they can upgrade the G43 after losing a Schreck because the G43 upgrade takes only 1 weapon slot while for example PGren G43s take 2 weapon slots, but it shouldn't be available anyway. Cheap 6 men hybrid infantry with strong AI and AT that is fairly easy to get is definitely undesirable, outside of the rare occasions of picking up a dropped weapon.

i know they can upgrade g43 after losing schreck but its like 180ammo to do that, i think g43s taking only 1 weapon slot is actually good, tho only problem i see is they can snare while still having schreck
dont really see that as a problem in 1v1 cuz of getting more than one/two pfusies is not very preferable and it would be hard to get this while also most likely donating schreck to enemy
g43s taking only one slot is making this unit quite useful cuz volks cant get any dropped weapon of the enemy, also after upgrading g43 while having another weapon you are very likely to drop it quite fast cuz of the priority of the g43s
19 May 2020, 13:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 13:35 PMSerrith

While peniles are cheaper if you are only talking squad costs, it is true that they requires a tier 1 investment-while cons will permit you to get T2 for MGs or AT guns later on. Playing soviets with peniles against OKW with PFs, you will be behind at least one squad for quite some time because of this.
If you cant sieze map control through local fire superiority, then you will be behind overall as well.

PENALS ARE NOT CHEAPER THAN PFUSIES>>> WTFFFFFF
19 May 2020, 13:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 13:35 PMSerrith

Once more if you take into account the cost of the T1 building you also have to take into account the cost of building and setting up an okw truck since you can not have g43 PF without it.

You also have to take into account how bad PF are without the G43 and how much time will pass before one has lets say 3 g43 PF.
19 May 2020, 13:59 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Found a solution, I have send it to the modmakers of the patch team.
19 May 2020, 13:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 13:54 PMVipper

Once more if you take into account the cost of the T1 building you also have to take into account the cost of building and setting up an okw truck since you can not have g43 PF without it.

I disagree. Soviets are more then likely going to need both tier 1 and tier 2 at some point in a match. OKW will likely grab Tier 1 at some point for medics so if you go PF into mechanized, then sure its comparable. But if you go PF into battlegroup, then its not. I don't know what the top level consensus is on the proper tech route with PFs are, but from the matches I've played and seen, battlegroup is far more common with PF than mechanized. So yeah, I'd say its fair to add tier 1 as an additional cost to peniles since the soviet player will be forced to get tier 2 at some point while the OKW will not have to get mechanized.

PENALS ARE NOT CHEAPER THAN PFUSIES>>> WTFFFFFF

On a PER SQUAD basis, G43 Panzerfusiliers cost 295mp and 80 munitions when you factor in the reinforcement cost to bring them to full strength, while peniles cost 300mp and no munitions.

Its a different story if you include tech.
19 May 2020, 14:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 13:59 PMSerrith

I don't know what the top level consensus is on the proper tech route with PFs are, but from the matches I've played and seen, battlegroup is far more common with PF than mechanized.
there isn't cause the top tier player don't use them :romeoHype:

they know they are weak and only useful to counter LV early or ultra late with spare muni

last tourney when everyone picked the new okw commander the average PF built was 1 every 3 games :snfPeter:
19 May 2020, 14:04 PM

Found a solution, I have send it to the modmakers of the patch team.

That's great, thanks!
19 May 2020, 14:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 13:59 PMSerrith

I disagree. Soviets are more then likely going to need both tier 1 and tier 2 at some point in a match. OKW will likely grab Tier 1 at some point for medics so if you go PF into mechanized, then sure its comparable. But if you go PF into battlegroup, then its not. I don't know what the top level consensus is on the proper tech route with PFs are, but from the matches I've played and seen, battlegroup is far more common with PF than mechanized. So yeah, I'd say its fair to add tier 1 as an additional cost to peniles since the soviet player will be forced to get tier 2 at some point while the OKW will not have to get mechanized.

Back teching is irrelevant, you claimed:
"Playing soviets with peniles against OKW with PFs, you will be behind at least one squad for quite some time because of this."

that is simply untrue, G43 PF will not outnumber Penal in the start of the game because they have to set up truck and come up with the munition to upgrade.

And that why PF are better designed than Penal that should also have their weapon come as an upgrade.
19 May 2020, 14:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 14:12 PMVipper

"Playing soviets with peniles against OKW with PFs, you will be behind at least one squad for quite some time because of this."

that is simply untrue, G43 PF will not outnumber Penal in the start of the game because they have to set up truck and come up with the munition to upgrade.

And that why PF are better designed than Penal that should also have their weapon come as an upgrade.

you build tech after you get pfusies, and you need t1 to build penals
also if you dont have babyatguns you gotta build t2 also

yes pfusies are slow to develop cuz of lots of ammo needed, but when they get g43s penals are just melting

pfusies will outnumber penals

pfusies dont allow to use clown car

penals are already quite bad, if you made the pay ammo for weapons XD

talking on forums is so pointless, ppl are just too stupid XD
if something works on rank 5000 or in 4v4 it doesnt mean anything
19 May 2020, 14:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2020, 14:12 PMVipper

Back teching is not irrelevant for soviets. There are absolutely situations where you NEED Tier 2 with soviets but you haven't saved the fuel for Tier 3 and thus are forced to "back tech". This is not the case with OKW mechanized.

Yes, you will be behind on TOTAL squads which translates to map control. I am not saying the OKW will field more G43 PFs, I am saying the OKW player will have more total squads and hence more map control.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 28
unknown 1
unknown 5
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %