Login

russian armor

Command Panther dead?

28 Apr 2020, 18:10 PM

Coordinated fire is "ok". Mark target is far superior and in better doctrines to boot.

I'd rather both mark target and coordinated fire be replaced with the better designed usf version that reduces rng instead of increasing the value of a good roll.
28 Apr 2020, 18:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Coordinated fire is "ok". Mark target is far superior and in better doctrines to boot.

I call all variations mark vehicle. Mark target is the USF one and anecdotally the worst one (harder to use and if ability guide is correct it doesn't modify dmg).
Mark vehicle is the SU version and the superior.

What i'm saying is that you won't get a damage modifier ability on top of another damage modifier ability on the same commander.

28 Apr 2020, 18:22 PM

Which Brit commander has a flare that costs the se as a recon plane with none of the drawbacks that allow you to see any specific thing you want upto and including the enemy base if you so please?

Which OKW commander has a bullshit 5CP "I win" unit that can be paired with a Puma and wreck even a Panzer IV?

Which OKW commander has a garbage cheap 2min artillery overwatch that shuts down any offensive across the entire map?

Maybe nerf the most cancerous 1v1 doctrine before complaining about flares?
28 Apr 2020, 19:10 PM

Which OKW commander has a bullshit 5CP "I win" unit that can be paired with a Puma and wreck even a Panzer IV?

Which OKW commander has a garbage cheap 2min artillery overwatch that shuts down any offensive across the entire map?

Maybe nerf the most cancerous 1v1 doctrine before complaining about flares?

None of that answers the question to the claim you made and frankly is irrelevant.
28 Apr 2020, 19:24 PM

why dies goliath cost 5 cp here?

It normally 0 cp

Because of my super duper mspaint skills ;-D

Edit: Coordinationed Fire and HEAT is OP, but elite infantry with abilities is not? o_O
Edit2: Well, if the commander would be changed into that what i suggested, i would not mind losing an ability like coordinationed fire or gaining another one as exchange.
28 Apr 2020, 21:02 PM

Because of my super duper mspaint skills ;-D

Edit: Coordinationed Fire and HEAT is OP, but elite infantry with abilities is not? o_O
Edit2: Well, if the commander would be changed into that what i suggested, i would not mind losing an ability like coordinationed fire or gaining another one as exchange.

Like I said, swap it with the usf mark target that lowers enemy armour by 25% and increases target size by 25%. Now suddenly CP and Puma or jp4 or p4 is a great Combo even against soviet meat bags (Puma less so obviously but it'll help!)
28 Apr 2020, 21:15 PM

For me the commander could be reworked in general.

This would fit more thematically in my opinion.

Than you also do not need a Cmd Panther buff

YES! +100
28 Apr 2020, 21:22 PM

Just make Commander Panther not lock out kingtiger,or give HE shell
29 Apr 2020, 13:41 PM

I call all variations mark vehicle. Mark target is the USF one and anecdotally the worst one (harder to use and if ability guide is correct it doesn't modify dmg).
Mark vehicle is the SU version and the superior.

What i'm saying is that you won't get a damage modifier ability on top of another damage modifier ability on the same commander.

I always thought that 'Coordinated fire' ability only decreases recieved accuracy of the target. Well if it does increse damage then HEAT shells combo would indeed be OP.

But, a Command panzer upgrade option wouldn't be too bad. Since it is available only for the command panther...
30 Apr 2020, 06:43 AM

Command panther dont need HE shell or HEAT

There is no problem with the performance of this unit

It is best to return the call-in production conditions as before

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak