Login

russian armor

Poll: USF TD suggestion

11 Apr 2020, 08:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 08:29 AMKatitof

Snipers and flamers don't seem to care much about units received accuracy and they seem to do fine.

I am sorry but I do not have the time to teach you the basics of the game and derail a thread in process.

If in your opinion M36 should have 100% chance to hit and penetrate a Panther a max range feel to support your theory with arguments instead of doing mental gymnastics in your "crusade" to prove my every post as wrong.
11 Apr 2020, 09:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 08:34 AMVipper

I am sorry but I do not have the time to teach you the basics of the game and derail a thread in process.

If in your opinion M36 should have 100% chance to hit and penetrate a Panther a max range feel to support your theory with arguments instead of doing mental gymnastics in your "crusade" to prove my every post as wrong.

I have an argument. It's supposed to be a tank that you need a side-tech after like Major and is supposed to be costly, very, and pretty fragile, but used mostly only when you got Big Cats on the field, like KT in 2v2 or something like that. While at that same building you will have a cheaper TD, that can sometimes take on Panthers (again, with support) in case you don't have that situation.
Imagine it's like Su-76 is your only TD, and you need to pay extra for Su-85, that will hunt Big Cats. Like that.
11 Apr 2020, 09:11 AM

I have an argument.

PLS do not quote and respond to post as if they where addressed to you, when they are not. I did not say that you did not have an argument. I was responding to a specific non constructive post from another user (and my response was in a manner I would rather avoid).

It's supposed to be a tank that you need a side-tech after like Major and is supposed to be costly, very, and pretty fragile, but used mostly only when you got Big Cats on the field, like KT in 2v2 or something like that. While at that same building you will have a cheaper TD, that can sometimes take on Panthers (again, with support) in case you don't have that situation.
Imagine it's like Su-76 is your only TD, and you need to pay extra for Su-85, that will hunt Big Cats. Like that.

The problem with that is that is based on the same concept of unit that can counter everything from range 60 and in the long run investing in an M36 will continue to be better option than investing in m10 because it will be able to handle every enemy units better and from longer range.

One should be looking at solution that allow rooms for all units and not a single unit that is better vs all vehicles.

11 Apr 2020, 12:26 PM
11 Apr 2020, 12:37 PM

m36 already got an armor nerf.
It is in a fine spot. Usf do not have tigers or panthers to tank hits
Usf needs to stay mobile and needs more micro.
11 Apr 2020, 14:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2020, 09:11 AMVipper

PLS do not quote and respond to post as if they where addressed to you, when they are not. I did not say that you did not have an argument. I was responding to a specific non constructive post from another user (and my response was in a manner I would rather avoid).

The problem with that is that is based on the same concept of unit that can counter everything from range 60 and in the long run investing in an M36 will continue to be better option than investing in m10 because it will be able to handle every enemy units better and from longer range.

One should be looking at solution that allow rooms for all units and not a single unit that is better vs all vehicles.

It's not that I thought it's addressed to me. It's that you said that IF I HAVE an argument-say it.
Alright. Less accuracy on mediums and light tanks. Fine now?
11 Apr 2020, 15:21 PM

It's not that I thought it's addressed to me. It's that you said that IF I HAVE an argument-say it.
Alright. Less accuracy on mediums and light tanks. Fine now?

Having lower probability to hit mediums and bellow would make allot of sense, yes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★