SU 76 update

Give Su76 tank hunter camo vet 1
Option Distribution Votes
25%
75%
Total votes: 57
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
31 Mar 2020, 04:31 AM

Just give them that sweet sweet tank hunter camo non doc with vet 1, please I want the monkeys to get their bushes.
31 Mar 2020, 04:48 AM

I'd like to see barrage ability change to fire model switch,can switch to pak howitzer
31 Mar 2020, 04:52 AM

Too powerfull for timing and probably can't be implemented.
31 Mar 2020, 08:17 AM

Too powerfull for timing

Says the one who wants non-doc camo on his 60range unit.

Getting its barrage like a toggle mode that makes it a very light version of the KV-2 would be better than the camo imo.
31 Mar 2020, 08:45 AM

Says the one who wants non-doc camo on his 60range unit.

While I don't agree that SU-76 should have camo, I just want to make sure if you are aware about the existence of JP4.
31 Mar 2020, 12:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2020, 08:45 AMKatitof

While I don't agree that SU-76 should have camo, I just want to make sure if you are aware about the existence of JP4.

Heh, yea but those guys seem rather blind :) (atleast when I use them).

camo on the JP4 should be a doctrinal thingy aswell, if you were looking for my opinion on that.

Could fuse it with the Flares from Spec Ops. It would fit the doctrine and the doctrine could use something extra since the Command Panther got its nerf.

~Edit, doesn't the SU76 get camo if you pick tank-hunter tactics?

~Edit(2), while at it if the camo gets removed from the JP4 we could fill that vet-slot with 10-15% accuracy, then maybe they'll hit something ;P
31 Mar 2020, 12:26 PM

31 Mar 2020, 16:04 PM

Heh, yea but those guys seem rather blind :) (atleast when I use them).

camo on the JP4 should be a doctrinal thingy aswell, if you were looking for my opinion on that.

Could fuse it with the Flares from Spec Ops. It would fit the doctrine and the doctrine could use something extra since the Command Panther got its nerf.

~Edit, doesn't the SU76 get camo if you pick tank-hunter tactics?

~Edit(2), while at it if the camo gets removed from the JP4 we could fill that vet-slot with 10-15% accuracy, then maybe they'll hit something ;P

Yes the suggestion is the camo from tank hunter tactics which immobilizes then and lowers turns speed. Also takes a few seconds to take off and on.
31 Mar 2020, 17:17 PM

Yes the suggestion is the camo from tank hunter tactics which immobilizes then and lowers turns speed. Also takes a few seconds to take off and on.

Which is ideal for a tank that is supposed to use its mobility to make up for its low durability...
1 Apr 2020, 02:29 AM

Permanently Banned
Stug can really use the camo since it is almost just as fragile with poor speed, 10 less range, facing alpha strike 60 TDs from every faction, and stug TWP is useless anyways.
1 Apr 2020, 03:45 AM

Stug can really use the camo since it is almost just as fragile with poor speed, 10 less range, facing alpha strike 60 TDs from every faction, and stug TWP is useless anyways.

Almost as fragile? With double the armour and an extra hit worth of health and increased armour with vet... Yea and shocks are almost as fragile as a sniper...
1 Apr 2020, 03:58 AM

Permanently Banned

Almost as fragile? With double the armour and an extra hit worth of health and increased armour with vet... Yea and shocks are almost as fragile as a sniper...

Stug has so much armor that T34 pens it almost 100%.
1 Apr 2020, 05:49 AM

So does de P4 to a SU76, does it not?
1 Apr 2020, 07:04 AM

So does de P4 to a SU76, does it not?

And the p4 also fires faster, and the su76 has lower hp and lower armour and lower damage then the stug. With vet the stug has higher speed and rotation so yeah poor mobility huh
1 Apr 2020, 13:43 PM

Permanently Banned

And the p4 also fires faster, and the su76 has lower hp and lower armour and lower damage then the stug. With vet the stug has higher speed and rotation so yeah poor mobility huh

Color me surprised, a unit that costs up to twice the amount of fuel and comes out much later than the SU76 can reliably pen the SU76. The T34 can reliably pen the Stug while both units basically cost the same amount of resources and yet T34 is also amazing vs inf while the Stug is helpless. And the SU76 has excellent mobility to compensate due to its weaknesses while the Stug is slower than all allied mediums.

1 Apr 2020, 15:09 PM

That's simply not true. If my memory serves me right the stug has 140 armour, meaning even at point blank the t34 can bounce it 15% of the time and at max range the t34 only has 80 pen which translates to only a 57% chance to pen.
1 Apr 2020, 19:08 PM

Color me surprised, a unit that costs up to twice the amount of fuel and comes out much later than the SU76 can reliably pen the SU76. The T34 can reliably pen the Stug while both units basically cost the same amount of resources and yet T34 is also amazing vs inf while the Stug is helpless. And the SU76 has excellent mobility to compensate due to its weaknesses while the Stug is slower than all allied mediums.

The stug also outranges meds just as the su76. The 10 less range and initial slower speed then the su76 is made up for by more hp and chance to bounce med tank shot vs no chance on the su76. Higher damage per shot. Wich is all fine.
But in no way is the stug almost as fragile.

The t34 has to face its front to the inf to be amazing in ai. The other meds for the most part have good ai on the main gun. Most notably shermans and both p4,s. And those get a pintle for 360° anti inf and aa.

2 Apr 2020, 00:21 AM

Too powerfull for timing and probably can't be implemented.

Ah yes because SU76 is so much stronger than the JPIV that already has camo and is superior in literally every way except for the barrage.

The t34 has to face its front to the inf to be amazing in ai. The other meds for the most part have good ai on the main gun. Most notably shermans and both p4,s. And those get a pintle for 360° anti inf and aa.

*Cries in shitty cromwell anti infantry
2 Apr 2020, 06:01 AM

Ah yes because SU76 is so much stronger than the JPIV that already has camo and is superior in literally every way except for the barrage.

*Cries in shitty cromwell anti infantry

Wipes his tears when reading cromwell,s ai will get the same treatment as the t34. 😂
4 Apr 2020, 05:30 AM

I want the SU-76 to be an assault gun. IMO my solution to make it viable is give it sherman HE rounds as a free ability that stops the vehicle from moving.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★