Login

russian armor

Winter balance (1/2020) feedback Soviets

7 Feb 2020, 02:05 AM

Reduce B4 population too plz,and give B4 to more commander plz
7 Feb 2020, 03:19 AM

The entire unit needs to be redesigned into the Stormtroopers/Commandos mold.

Renamed to Airborne Riflemen
Cost decreased to 300mp
Deploy from buildings with 6 Guards mosin nagant rifles.
Can upgrade to 6 PPSH smgs for 60 munitions.
Elite camouflage
Smoke grenade
Slightly decrease arrival time of vet 1 pin strafe.
Remove tactical advance

So can we get the 3x dp's for penals pls.
Also I don't find it fair that that 300mp squad will beat mp40 storms.
7 Feb 2020, 03:20 AM

Reduce B4 population too plz,and give B4 to more commander plz

Yeah, B4 should also be in Tank hunter rather then the ML20. It even has a 1-shot medium tank ability too.
7 Feb 2020, 11:55 AM

I saw a red flare, 1 second later my tiger exploded to a plane attack.
Pretty sure the IL2 needs a little more time to spawn and hit. especially in map corners.
Didn´t another faction got the same "nerf" ?
7 Feb 2020, 12:46 PM

Pretty sure the IL2 needs a little more time to spawn and hit. especially in map corners.

Someone have put you in stasis for 6 seconds then.

And you're talking about that other plane that LITERALLY instantly delivered payload, wiping whatever was under.
7 Feb 2020, 18:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

IIRC, if you don't have visual the moment the opponent uses an offmap, the effect is delayed till you get vision in the area. Giving you a false impression on WHEN the ability was actually casted.
7 Feb 2020, 20:01 PM

IIRC, if you don't have visual the moment the opponent uses an offmap, the effect is delayed till you get vision in the area. Giving you a false impression on WHEN the ability was actually casted.

Still in corners of the maps it's pretty difficult to avoid. I lost a slightly damaged p4 once at the edge of crossing in the woods had full visual on the thing saw the smoke reacted the moment the smoke landed.
7 Feb 2020, 21:46 PM

Still in corners of the maps it's pretty difficult to avoid. I lost a slightly damaged p4 once at the edge of crossing in the woods had full visual on the thing saw the smoke reacted the moment the smoke landed.

If we are talking about il2 precision i will like to point out that it is the slowest of the off map payload currently. IIRC.

I have used this ability on the edge of maps in 4v4. At one occasion, Literally opponent's tanks were hugging the map boundaries in lienne forest. But since he was paying attention he was able to save both his panthers.
7 Feb 2020, 21:46 PM

Yeah, B4 should also be in Tank hunter rather then the ML20. It even has a 1-shot medium tank ability too.

+1
8 Feb 2020, 04:27 AM

If we are talking about il2 precision i will like to point out that it is the slowest of the off map payload currently. IIRC.

I have used this ability on the edge of maps in 4v4. At one occasion, Literally opponent's tanks were hugging the map boundaries in lienne forest. But since he was paying attention he was able to save both his panthers.

We both know we are talking about IL2 at strafe.
15 Feb 2020, 01:07 AM

Reduce 'armored vehicle detection' price (60 muni for an ability that is worse then recon overflight) at least by 10 and give it the 'Tank Hunters' doctrine replacing those ridiculous PMD mines. I think this ability suits doctrine.
Also, is it possible to look at the Land-Lease? For example replacing conscript repair with late-game skill shot like 90 muni 'Sturmovik "Rocket" Run' (the one with the 25mm cannons, not rockets. Advance Warfare Doc has it), or 'IL-2 PTAB anti-tank bommind run' (tank hunter doc has it). Maybe even give it 'Mark Target' instead.
16 Feb 2020, 00:17 AM

+1 to B4 to THT commander
2 Mar 2020, 10:40 AM

I feel like Soviets need some more nerfs. In 2v2 they are clearly OP against OKW and Ost at the moment and I don't see any significant changes to that. Once the Tiger gets the quadruple nerf I don't see how these match-ups are going to be balanced at all.
2 Mar 2020, 11:11 AM

..... Once the Tiger gets the quadruple nerf I don't see how these match-ups are going to be balanced at all.

Tiger nerf is hand on hand with IS-2 nerf.
2 Mar 2020, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2020, 11:11 AMAradan

Tiger nerf is hand on hand with IS-2 nerf.

Soviets aren't as reliant on the IS2 as OKW is on the Tiger. They can use KV2 and ISU instead.

Also the IS2 gets armour + AOE nerf while Tiger gets AOE + veterancy+ tank commander nerf. IMO Tiger nerfs will hit a lot harder.
2 Mar 2020, 11:16 AM

Soviets aren't as reliant on the IS2 as OKW is on the Tiger. They can use KV2 and ISU instead.

Also the IS2 gets armour + AOE nerf while Tiger gets AOE + veterancy+ tank commander nerf. IMO Tiger nerfs will hit a lot harder.

Tiger now overperforming all axis tanks. Tiger doc in every game. ;)
2 Mar 2020, 11:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2020, 11:16 AMAradan

Tiger now overperforming all axis tanks. Tiger doc in every game. ;)

Yes it is but if Ostheer are struggling even with an OP tiger imagine what will happen when the Tiger crutch is nerfed...
2 Mar 2020, 11:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2020, 11:46 AMVipper

Yes it is but if Ostheer are struggling even with an OP tiger imagine what will happen when the Tiger crutch is nerfed...

Why imagine anything?

Everyone knows history of UKF.
Also, ost is struggling against IS-2 too and that's too being nerfed.
2 Mar 2020, 16:15 PM

I feel like instead of nerfing the reload cover bonus for Cons they should have removed the reinforce cost reduction, making Cons more cost-efficient than Ostruppen is the biggest problem as they are already solid in combat with the upgrade and they also have sandbags to hide behind making assaults against them costly. Other than that the T-70 could probably have its vet toned down slightly so it isn't such an infantry nuker in the late game.
11 Mar 2020, 12:44 PM

Mobilize Reserve work like OST new upgrade too plz,reduce Consript and Penal and all team weapons reinforcement cost too
And I hope B4 howitzer replace some commander ML20
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS