Login

russian armor

Balance Team member who buffed USF nades is a utter moron.

• This thread is locked
28 Jan 2020, 19:43 PM

Permanently Banned
Literally NOBODY asked for this. Not even USF's biggest cheerleader, Codguy asked for nade buffs. Even SkysTheLimit thoughT this was completely uncalled for. USF just got a massive buff in the form of rifles AND officers. Now, many players have reported that early game, rifles can now afford to charge volks behind sandbags from MAX RANGE. All for the cost of a puny 20 manpower differential. By the way, rifles have always been charging green cover grens from max range so Ost players are used to that however, the CQC combat ability of rifles vs units like agrens is suddenly unbalanced again. So a buff purely to counter the volks has royally fucked up balance.

To add insult to injury, the officers got buffed as a side effect. I first believed the balance team did that by accident but now the patch notes for USF doesn't include fixing the officers. Blvckdream also guessed that the officer buff was INTENTIONAL. And literally NOBODY asked for the officers of all things to be buffed. yEah, i waNT mY fReE uNITs tO bE eVeN bETtER!! REALLY?????!!!

If that wasn't enough USF got buffed again because apparently after literally all stock USF inf (rifles+officers) got buffed and their mp efficiency is much higher now, USF players somehow couldn't find 50 mp to tech for their nades. SERIOUSLY??? That's less than the cost of 2 rifle models. Again, literally nobody asked for nades to be cheaper.

Whoever in the balance team that is wanking off to USF right now should be removed immediately as they've completely fucked over the balance of what was once great. By 1) buffing rifles while EVERYONE agreed solution was to nerf volks which were also overperforming vs cons as well and IS got nerfed so volks could afford a REAL NERF. 2) Intentionally buffing usf officers 3) Cheaper nade tech.

I'D LIKE TO SEE ANYONE ATTEMPT TO DEFEND THE UTTERLY BIASED BULLSHIT THAT THIS PARTICULAR MEMBER OF THE BALANCE TEAM IS IMPOSING ON EVERYONE.

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF I GET BANNED ANYMORE, SINCE "BALANCE" HAS BEEN A SHAM FOR YEARS.

I've mentioned it before, Ost meanwhile get's their only decent off-map arty nerfed because apparently the only thing Ost off map is allowed to do is perform aReA dEniAL and not actually harm the weak-willed allied soldiers. Meanwhile pathfinder arty has basically no cooldown. I will give credit that the obnoxious butterfly bombs finally got a delay, but the butterfly bombs are still great and still better than Ost light arty barrage which is similar priced, so butterfly bombs are hardly suffering from this nerf. Again, as I said earlier, what the bal team is doing right now is just straight up PETTY. Sneaking in little, undeserved buffs for USF here-and-there, while slowly nerfing everything for Ost.

It's been nearly a week, and not a peep about Ost buffs which are almost as desperately needed as UKF buffs. If I don't see any noticeable T4 buffs, YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THESE FORUMS BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE. I'LL DELETE MYSELF FROM THIS FUCKING GAME.

28 Jan 2020, 20:31 PM
28 Jan 2020, 20:32 PM

Changes should not be judged by if someone asked for them, but rather what it accomplishes. Imo its fine as that decrease of mp is enough to make me buy the thing. Also it isnt so big deal as tommy nades cost just as much to get. The fact that usf player gets nades is not gonna make usf more broken.
28 Jan 2020, 20:35 PM

Permanently Banned
Changes should not be judged by if someone asked for them, but rather what it accomplishes. Imo its fine as that decrease of mp is enough to make me buy the thing. Also it isnt so big deal as tommy nades cost just as much to get. The fact that usf player gets nades is not gonna make usf more broken.

Um, maybe it's because UKF doesn't have any stock early game arty options????? "Enough to make me buy the thing?" Really? Nades are a reactionary tech, you get them if u need them. Why should they be made cheaper to "entice" u to buy them?
28 Jan 2020, 20:37 PM

Um, maybe it's because UKF doesn't have any stock early game arty options????? "Enough to make me buy the thing?" Really? Nades are a reactionary tech, you get them if u need them. Why should they be made cheaper to "entice" u to buy them?

you seriously complain about just mp decrease, that only changes potential purchache time by few seconds. You could be as well complaining about grenades on current effectiveness of rifles than such trivial change.
28 Jan 2020, 20:38 PM

Ullu on a losing streak and firmly believes 50mp is responsible for this.
28 Jan 2020, 20:40 PM

Permanently Banned
you seriously complain about just mp decrease, that only changes potential purchache time by few seconds. You could be as well complaining about grenades on current effectiveness of rifles than such trivial change.

So let's decrease grens to 220mp. Ost gets around 3 grens so it's 60mp saved. nOt a bIg dEaL rIGhT?
28 Jan 2020, 20:41 PM

So let's decrease grens to 220mp. Ost gets around 3 grens so it's 60mp saved. nOt a bIg dEaL rIGhT?

You are comparing single time purchache to unit that you are going to build multiple. Get some sense man.
28 Jan 2020, 20:42 PM

Permanently Banned

You are comparing single time purchache to unit that you are going to build multiple. Get some sense man.

EVERYTHING MATTERS. What if Ost T3 was cheaper by 50 mp?
28 Jan 2020, 20:47 PM

BALANCE TEAMS ARE IDIOTS I HOPE THEY LISTEN TO ME.
300IQ 6D chess move.
28 Jan 2020, 22:02 PM

I don't see any buffs to USF's grenades.

The unlock got cut to 100 MP, but USF going grenades is hardly meta.
28 Jan 2020, 22:07 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2020, 22:02 PMLago
I don't see any buffs to USF's grenades.

The unlock got cut to 100 MP, but USF going grenades is hardly meta.

The price cut is a small buff, but a unneeded buff, no less.
28 Jan 2020, 22:11 PM

The price cut is a small buff, but a unneeded buff, no less.

From the perspective of faction against faction balance, sure.

But there's also internal balancing to consider: even in a strong faction you buff the weak units and options to foster strategic diversity.

Grenades don't get teched because they're usually not worth it, so they cut the price. It's been happening to Soviet sidetech for years.
28 Jan 2020, 22:12 PM

Relic pls halp

Well Relic left the game a long time ago. It's only the modders now. For better or worse we are at their mercy.
28 Jan 2020, 22:19 PM

REEEEEEE star units OP relic please help meeeee
28 Jan 2020, 22:20 PM

If a person literally asked to be banned, is banning him helping him or violating the freedom of speech?

In an case it's 50 mp. Chill
28 Jan 2020, 22:27 PM

If a person literally asked to be banned, is banning him helping him or violating the freedom of speech?

In an case it's 50 mp. Chill

LOL the best comment so far.
28 Jan 2020, 22:32 PM

Permanently Banned
WHy should USF tech be cheaper, they just got their new & improved officers for the usual price of FREE.
28 Jan 2020, 22:35 PM

Permanently Banned
And the fact is right now, allied tech + side tech costs are the same as axis tech costs (which include side techs) so there's no need to reduce the cost of allied side tech.
28 Jan 2020, 22:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I found it questionable (as i posted in the thread) but i'm sure you know why this thread is been locked. Feel free to open a new one to discuss the topic, not the people.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 634

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment