7%
13%
6%
59%
6%
Total votes: 70
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
6 Jan 2020, 16:12 PM

I think most of us can agree that this unit is not performing to a satisfactory level to fulfil its role.

Here are some possible fixs, please comment your suggestions.
6 Jan 2020, 16:13 PM

You want to fix what isn't borken.
6 Jan 2020, 16:15 PM

You want to fix what isn't borken.

From what I have seen, used and compared to other indirect artillery, yes, it is broken. It misses way too much and requires the pwefer to come dangerously close range to hit something decently.
6 Jan 2020, 16:21 PM

From what I have seen, used and compared to other indirect artillery, yes, it is broken. It misses way too much and requires the pwefer to come dangerously close range to hit something decently.

It will annihilate quickly anything it targets as long as you don't try to use it into FoW at max range.

If you can't hit anything, its because you're shooting into the FoW at max range.

That's how ALL indirect units work.

Axis fanboys praise katiusha all the time, being completely oblivious to the fact that for it to actually hit what you want, you need to put it at range ~50 out of its 160, but people actually do drive up there.

Do the same with pwerfer and you'll see the only thing that needed a fix was how you used it.
6 Jan 2020, 18:00 PM

Werfer is one of the most reliable rocket arty in the game. It hits like a truck and even that that it doesn't turn into a red mist is suppressed. Any buffs would push it over the top. Sounds like a l2p issue to me tbh. More risk=more reward with rockets
6 Jan 2020, 18:02 PM

Give the panzerwerfer the same health and armour as the 251 halftruck so it doesn’t die to conscript rifles.
6 Jan 2020, 18:04 PM

Give the panzerwerfer the same health and armour as the 251 halftruck so it doesn’t die to conscript rifles.

If you are losing your werfer to conscript rifles I'm not sure balance changes can help you....
6 Jan 2020, 18:08 PM

If you are losing your werfer to conscript rifles I'm not sure balance changes can help you....

That was just an example of the current design’s fragility, I’m not losing it to gunfire lol

Since lethality is hard to increase, why not make it more durable? It already has to get close to barrage.
6 Jan 2020, 18:31 PM

Its non doctrinal and can be built with any commander, it even adds supression and can fully pin squads that it doesn't kill, it doesnt completely desolate and area where you have clicked, no, and so it shouldnt, neither should any unit.

All these types of units should be a 1hk from any medium tank and whilst we are talking about it being fragile, at least it cant get decrewed and stolen by litteraly any squad in the game like the LM...
6 Jan 2020, 18:46 PM

That was just an example of the current design’s fragility, I’m not losing it to gunfire lol

Since lethality is hard to increase, why not make it more durable? It already has to get close to barrage.

It doesn't need to be within 25-30 range for accurate barrage and no rifle infantry has 50+ range.

It also has more armor then katy.

If its within range of ANYTHING that didn't flanked it, you're probably trying to use it like a tank, which is way too close.
6 Jan 2020, 19:23 PM

All you have to do is change course as soon as you hear the woosh and you’ll never get hit. Even team weapons can just walk out of the barrage area

Other rocket artillery either hits quick enough (katushka, Caliope) to force a retreat, or denies an area (Land mattress), or has shitty RNG (walking Stuka) to randomly wipe.

The Pwerfer does none of these things. It’s bad.
And it comes later than all other rocket artillery
6 Jan 2020, 19:28 PM

All you have to do is change course as soon as you hear the woosh and you’ll never get hit. Even team weapons can just walk out of the barrage area

If it was that easy, OKW stuka would never kill anything, yet even top players are having their units wiped by it.

Other rocket artillery either hits quick enough (katushka, Caliope) to force a retreat, or denies an area (Land mattress), or has shitty RNG (walking Stuka) to randomly wipe.

All of the ones you've mentioned except stuka(which does NOT have RNG to it in contrast of all other rocket arty, contrary to what you say) are over time saturation barrages/area denial barrages.

PWerfer is alpha strike weapon that can and WILL wipe whatever it hits if you're shooting from optimal range.

The Pwerfer does none of these things. It’s bad.

No, it doesn't, because its all about its alpha strike. Something here is bad, but its not PW.

But hey, at least you've got it right that it comes late.
6 Jan 2020, 21:00 PM

By RNG I meant which direction you choose to dodge when you hear the Stuka
6 Jan 2020, 22:33 PM

Werfer is one of the most reliable rocket arty in the game. It hits like a truck and even that that it doesn't turn into a red mist is suppressed. Any buffs would push it over the top. Sounds like a l2p issue to me tbh. More risk=more reward with rockets

It only hits like a truck at near suicidal ranges.. at long range.. good luck as your not doing much..
6 Jan 2020, 22:44 PM

It only hits like a truck at near suicidal ranges.. at long range.. good luck as your not doing much..

You've described ALL indirect weapons in game.
Here, have a potato medal.
6 Jan 2020, 22:48 PM

Kastyusha is better at long range than Panzerwerfer
6 Jan 2020, 23:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think the PWerfer is mostly fine, it's OSTs T4 that is not. Make T4 more accessible and let's see how it goes from there.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★