Login

russian armor

A few small changes from the recent patch

11 Dec 2019, 02:50 AM

Permanently Banned
I was hoping for a few small fixes/changes from the last patch to adjust balance a little, but nothing too excessive:

Royal Engineers: HEAT grenade requires the squad to be equipped with at least one AT weapon, whether it be PIAT, Panzerchreck, Bazooka, or AT rifle.

Ostheer Wehrmacht Tiger call in requires 9 command points, Escalate to Battle Phase 3, and either a Heavy Panzer Korps or Support Armor Korps (players must have at least one armor producing structure).

Penal Battalions flamethrower upgrade returns, but requires Mechanized Armor Kampaneya (Tier 4). The squads have improved deployment flexibility late game as they initially have access to AT rifles anyway. However, the flamethrower upgrade is mutually exclusive from AT rifles.
11 Dec 2019, 02:51 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

*penal flamer flashbacks*

11 Dec 2019, 03:43 AM

*penal flamer flashbacks*

on one hand...yes. but on the other...actually... they dont have oorah anymore and have ptrs option so i could see it as a choice..... but penals dont need a buff atm.
11 Dec 2019, 03:47 AM

Royal Engineers: HEAT grenade requires the squad to be equipped with at least one AT weapon, whether it be PIAT, Panzerchreck, Bazooka, or AT rifle.

No. Why?

Ostheer Wehrmacht Tiger call in requires 9 command points, Escalate to Battle Phase 3, and either a Heavy Panzer Korps or Support Armor Korps (players must have at least one armor producing structure).

No way. All heavy tanks need to be back at CP 12 full stop.

Penal Battalions flamethrower upgrade returns, but requires Mechanized Armor Kampaneya. The squads have improved deployment flexibility late game as they initially have access to AT rifles anyway. However, the flamethrower upgrade is mutually exclusive from AT rifles.

Ehhh, dunno about this one. Certainly isn't a change that's needed right now. Penals are very solid as is.

British Assault Infantry Sections: gain access to smoke grenades to blind the enemy.

I mean technically they already get one. I do think pyrotechnic tommies should be able to call in smoke barrages though.
11 Dec 2019, 09:25 AM

In what universe is that good idea? The PIAT as is, in my opinion, one of the worst infantry AT weapons when compared to bazooka and panzershrek, and I’m ruling out picking up dropped weapons as i rarely ever see anything other than the bazooka dropped, so you want to lock the UKF only snare?
11 Dec 2019, 09:35 AM

I was hoping for a few small fixes/changes from the last patch to adjust balance a little, but nothing too excessive:

Royal Engineers: It’s more likely that the Earth explodes than this happening.

Ostheer: Pointless, you can’t stall until 9CP without any tanks or you’ll be overrun.

Penals: Yes to 80 muni flamethrowers, but only if T1 becomes cheaper and Penals become 360mp units.

British Assault Infantry Sections: LMAO nope
12 Dec 2019, 02:06 AM

Permanently Banned
And what about making the first cache cost 200 manpower and future caches cost 250 manpower? The increase in cost has made is more difficult to secure supply lines and defend against harassment attacks, particularly from the OKW. Speaking of which, the OKW is overpowered compared to the other factions due to the game balance tipped in favor for rushing and harassment, two things that the OKW excel at. Besides, that idea was stuck to my head ever since the cost of caches increased; why not a middle ground between that patch and before?
12 Dec 2019, 09:29 AM

Seeing flamer penals again would be intresting
12 Dec 2019, 10:22 AM

Flamethrower back on penals would be a decent choice, taking note they start to lose out at later against infantry. Not saying they're bad, far from it. If we theorized flamers back as a choice, id say it must be tied to tier 4, noting how potent it is
12 Dec 2019, 10:23 AM

Scavenged STGs - come on, we all know you want it and it suits the profile(both, weapon one and units role).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★