Login

russian armor

Hulldown for ambulance

21 Oct 2019, 06:17 AM

The optimal usf build
*seen below*

Problem is the ambulance is too weak to stand defiantly at the front lines, please add either hulldown similar to kv1 or allow creation of the israeli iron dome around the ambulance.
21 Oct 2019, 07:23 AM

Looks like a job for a single ostwind.
21 Oct 2019, 07:48 AM

all i see is horrible army composition
21 Oct 2019, 09:25 AM

your opponents must have lot of fun
21 Oct 2019, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2019, 07:23 AMKatitof
Looks like a job for a single ostwind.

Ha but I have a plan!

I shall just ping the Ostwind until my allies leave their side of the map to help me!

*Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping*

Garden useless team

/leave
21 Oct 2019, 09:47 AM

21 Oct 2019, 14:44 PM

The optimal usf build
*seen below*

Problem is the ambulance is too weak to stand defiantly at the front lines, please add either hulldown similar to kv1 or allow creation of the israeli iron dome around the ambulance.

Is it optimal for the Walking Stuka, double Leig, or Pwerfer? The last time I saw such a perfect build, I got 90 kills with 2 LEIG's, though sadly none of them was a ambulance.
21 Oct 2019, 15:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2019, 14:44 PMGrumpy

Is it optimal for the Walking Stuka, double Leig, or Pwerfer? The last time I saw such a perfect build, I got 90 kills with 2 LEIG's, though sadly none of them was a ambulance.

Only 2?
21 Oct 2019, 15:59 PM

Only 2?

Um, I normally only get 2, but then I don't normally see 10 weapon teams. Seems like a pair of P4's would also get to Vet 5 with his Optimal USF build. They're in complete agreement with OP that the lack of a Jackson is indeed optimal.
21 Oct 2019, 16:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2019, 09:41 AMGrim

Ha but I have a plan!

I shall just ping the Ostwind until my allies leave their side of the map to help me!

*Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping**Ping*

Garden useless team

/leave

Sadly, this reminds me of a 2v2 match that I played a couple days ago where my teammate held one point outside our base, then constantly pinged the center VP, right VP, and their natural fuel.
21 Oct 2019, 16:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2019, 09:41 AMGrim

Ha but I have a plan!

Garden useless team

/leave

ROFL

Too real
21 Oct 2019, 16:50 PM

Just a normal day in the life of a usf player.
21 Oct 2019, 17:52 PM

I swear the ambulance attracts artillery etc. Every time it leaves the base sector it's instant death.
21 Oct 2019, 17:58 PM

The ambulance doesn't need Hull Down.

What it could do with is Handbrake and automatic aura activation.

Then you could shift-queue orders for it rather than babysitting it all the time.
21 Oct 2019, 19:29 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I can already feel through the image alone the amount of joy the opposing OKWs stuka is having.
21 Oct 2019, 19:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Even the old Ostwind would have had a field day unless it gets penned by the pack howies.
21 Oct 2019, 20:12 PM

This whole meme is from Baos master class series last night. Must see for top players. Bao casted some next level strats from automatch.
21 Oct 2019, 20:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2019, 20:12 PMRosbone
This whole meme is from Baos master class series last night. Must see for top players. Bao casted some next level strats from automatch.

No, no, no, you don't get it, someone just transfered over support company from AA campaign to MP.
That's literally whole roster there.
21 Oct 2019, 20:29 PM

I think I'll try this build next USF game
21 Oct 2019, 21:33 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %