Can you elaborate? Is this in-game, is it the front end?
Give as many details as you can, we're trying to reproduce this.
Please read whole post Noun, tryed to write this for once.))
I recorded a video, I know it is 20min containing 2 parts, but this is how you exaclty can see what's hapening in there.
GUI BUGS (were there also before BETA update, but not in NewSteamVersion):
1. Hover effects are buggy all over the place
2. Friend menu opens and closes very slow
3. Click event on buttons (for popups) doesn't registers some period of time. Sometimes may need to click twice or even 3-4 times for it to close.
Also the error which you will see occurs when you fast click on AUTOMATCH and CANCEL.
1. Sorry for the quality, but this is MAX I could get without any impact on performance.
2. No performance issues when ingame
3. Gona test the other day if Steam-community-ingame ENABLED still affects an in-game performance while playing (it had a horrible impact before, when `New Steam Version` was just published)
WHAT IT WAS TO PLAY COH BETA before the update
Automatch worked fantasticly. I tryed 1v1 and 2v2AT, both modes were great.
Since there appeared an opponent team for 2v2AT, isntantly THE BARS filled up and game started.
Sometime could occur situation when someone did not load up, but that was quite rare
For whole period of playing BETA before update
there were no single game lagging or ending with a SYNC error.
Stats did not save properly, ocasinally they just got reset when you launched the game another day.
I got friend invitation, accepting VIA game UI doesn't work (Steam-community ingame disabled)
We had c++ assertion error
WHAT IT IS NOW, after the update
Automatch doesn't work at all. It shows players there waiting, but it never starts
Inviting a friend to game doesn't work as well as joining him via player menu
Every game ends with sync error. Probably due to AUTOKICKING, the smallest innocent LAG, just kicks a players - which then causes an SYNC error for everyone
If you quite the game (match) via MENU legally, SYNC error occurs for everyone.
No more c++ assertion error though
There were/IS/and looks like always gona be GHOST games. (check also the video)
1. for 2v2AT devide number of people waiting (in indicators) by 2, for 3v3AT by3, for 4v4AT by 4, since it before showed the TEAMS waiting not the actual count of players and as I think is quite logically correct to shot the Nr of Teams (for non AT modes you show actual number)
2. PLEASE return 2v2AT stats, Each PAIR of players should have their own individual STATS as a TEAM what this mode STANDS for. Non-existance of 2v2AT stats are just killing HUUUUGE part of community for sooooo long time.
3. Yes, we've noticed that RANDOM actually just sets a random factions before you press the START button on automatch (and it is always MIXED factions in 2v2AT).
----------------------- ABOUT new RELIC's forum
I tryed to post new BUGS here: http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes/company-of-heroes-beta/9562-follow-this-thread-for-list-of-bugs-with-beta
... but since I was too lazy to rewrite my stuff to find which CHAR I should escape for JSON to PARSE my string, and then I realized that forum developers should have done that, I posted screenshots there of not being able to post my writting
... you should aks your forum devs to fix it, ofc for free since that kind of BUGS are not acceptible in release state.
UPDATE: forgot to write my specs
Time of this report: 12/9/2013, 22:10:12
Machine name: MARTIN
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_gdr.131006-1505)
Language: Latvian (Regional Setting: Latvian)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 6935
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version V1.20
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4092MB RAM
Page File: 2713MB used, 5475MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.16384 64bit Unicode
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS
Chip type: GeForce 9600M GS
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Type: Full Device
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0648&SUBSYS_01461025&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2535 MB
Dedicated Memory: 488 MB
Shared Memory: 2046 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: SyncMaster
Monitor Id: SAM0301