General UI is okay in my opinion. Nothing particularly great, but it is okay.
- can't nail down the exact reason, but both me and a friend had issues seeing what is going on in the game. One reason surely is thag we had to read a lot of the descriptions, but it feel that this is not the only reason. Something about the overall readability is off.
I feel the same way, im unsure if its due to the fact that everything is kind of new or if the game in general just feels like a blur.
more points to add:
- pings are now the exact opposite of coh2, you dont notice them at all. no sounds, minimal animation on the map
- creeping barrage indicator completly wrong again... relic clearly doesnt learn from past mistakes. In general indicators are all over the place
no kill counters, for me a big deal for learning the game and seeing what my top performers actually are. ( I fell like the italian field howitzer doesnt kill anything)
Kill counters displayed when hovering over the XP bar
- no pop cap information on some call ins (Afrika korps non-battlegroup call ins)
- confusing and/or missleading unit-portraits.
Short and long barrel stug version are mixed up for wehrmacht
Towed Flak-88mm hiding in unit description of a utility car for Afrika-Korps