Fallshirmjager squad is..
Option Distribution Votes
71%
1%
28%
Total votes: 80
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
23 Sep 2019, 08:10 AM

Just a poll. Please no 100500 messages in this thread.
23 Sep 2019, 09:37 AM

I think people will come here begging for overnerfs. Just make them a 360-70mp squad and thats it.
23 Sep 2019, 09:42 AM

Actually this thread only for data collection. Pls beg for nerfs/buffs in another thread.
23 Sep 2019, 15:12 PM

They are fine for as long as USF are OP
23 Sep 2019, 15:42 PM

To begin with, OP should know that the forums is not a big enough sample and very biased aswell. 30+ votes are needed just to determine a standard variation if they all vary too much the sample is meaningless because it proves nothing. 100+ votes just to get a small majority but again pointless because game balance is not based on democracy (contrary to some nasty people thinking) and finally worthless the effort because the topic was already discussed in another thread, better go read it OP
23 Sep 2019, 15:47 PM

What distrofio said, plus:

Your poll is flawed. Most people would say that they're overperforming but it isn't just a matter of price. Check out the other threads.
23 Sep 2019, 18:04 PM

Polls are not meaningless. If the balance forum is "too small a sample size" then the opinions on discussion threads are just as worthless

You get even fewer opinions in discussions than you do votes in polls. That doesn't mean that every poll is perfectly accurate, but saying it's meaningless is also not true
23 Sep 2019, 19:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

To begin with, OP should know that the forums is not a big enough sample and very biased aswell. 30+ votes are needed just to determine a standard variation if they all vary too much the sample is meaningless because it proves nothing. 100+ votes just to get a small majority but again pointless because game balance is not based on democracy (contrary to some nasty people thinking) and finally worthless the effort because the topic was already discussed in another thread, better go read it OP

Polls are not meaningless. If the balance forum is "too small a sample size" then the opinions on discussion threads are just as worthless

You get even fewer opinions in discussions than you do votes in polls. That doesn't mean that every poll is perfectly accurate, but saying it's meaningless is also not true

Both of you are correct.

The best analogy would be a thermometer. It can give you a rough analysis of how the patient feels, but it doesn't determinate the causes or effects that it is producing it.

Also, the poll is flawed in the options it is given.

Will close the thread in couple of days (if this is still a the top) so please use other thread to give feedback on falls. Just use this to vote if you want.
23 Sep 2019, 20:58 PM

I would just turn falls into commando clones and be done with it
23 Sep 2019, 21:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 20:58 PMgbem
I would just turn falls into commando clones and be done with it

Because what this game needs is to kill any diversity and just mirror everything.
23 Sep 2019, 21:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2019, 21:00 PMKatitof

Because what this game needs is to kill any diversity and just mirror everything.

Well they have to lose their utility... you cant have a high dps squad with a nukenade stealth and faust... i propose removing 2 out of its 4 advantages
24 Sep 2019, 14:26 PM

But i can make such poll in every forum, thank you very much!
24 Sep 2019, 14:29 PM

Both of you are correct.

The best analogy would be a thermometer. It can give you a rough analysis of how the patient feels, but it doesn't determinate the causes or effects that it is producing it.

Also, the poll is flawed in the options it is given.

Will close the thread in couple of days (if this is still a the top) so please use other thread to give feedback on falls. Just use this to vote if you want.

Flawed? I was trying to keep things simple.
24 Sep 2019, 16:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Flawed? I was trying to keep things simple.

Simple would be OP, UP and fine. You are narrowing the issue to a price problem.
24 Sep 2019, 16:57 PM

Falls are simply overperforming for their current cost, but that does not mean that falls are wrongly priced. Falls could retain their current MP cost, but have reduced stats(which were buffed in the last patch) in order to be more balanced.

How to properly fix falls is another question. Perhaps i'll make a different thread for that purpose; one that is focused on making suggestions, prefferably without having it derailed by pulling in entire factions arsenals for the comparison.

Simple would be OP, UP and fine. You are narrowing the issue to a price problem.

Precisely this. +1
25 Sep 2019, 05:04 AM

My bad
27 Sep 2019, 07:43 AM

So maybe i was wrong with my poll, but balance team fixed falls with little cost increase and a bugfix (veterancy was applied not correctly)
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/286479#Comment_286479
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak