Login

russian armor

Cheese units meta: remove or replace?

18 Aug 2019, 19:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2019, 18:28 PMmrgame2

The thing is what you call cheese?
Are camo units cheese?
Do you consider sniper cheese since you need to countersnipe.
how about units popping inside building to unleash shrek volley?
Rak dies easier, even on retreat. How about we reduce its pen on vet? or its retreat slower? or a delay to fire from camo? So many nice choices.

if you allow rak to walk behind you, either your front lines are too high too open, or the okw player has to lose micro on their other units, sure those high apm pros will do better, but for most, babysitting 1-2 units towards back line needs to be rewarded.

losing a katy and ambulance is not the worse thing. this is a unique choice, asymmetrical tactics and not overpowering with a little tweak.
camo itself is not cheese, speedy camo is cheese, soviet camo slow by 80% so its ok
19 Aug 2019, 00:38 AM

camo itself is not cheese, speedy camo is cheese, soviet camo slow by 80% so its ok

It's also locked behind doctrine.

use another at gun ? just chacge the color of one of them and done pak 38

I don't want to play an imagination game where you change the skin of panther and call it jagdpanther. No thanks.
19 Aug 2019, 10:45 AM

Yes ? I mean I was just saying camo is done well (slow) I balanced
23 Aug 2019, 07:58 AM

I would say coh is about the creativity and variety involved, not rock paper scissors dullness.

What we need concern is whether a unit is overperforming for its cost, like say old Bofors that squad wipe an infantry unit in 4s..

Cheese is good as long as it is not overpowering
23 Aug 2019, 11:54 AM

cheese is not good... stop trying to validate retarded unit design

2 raks for example can completely shut down medium play for USF/SOV with USF barely having any counters to the cheese... sov has 1 unreliable counter... the katyusha... which is very likely to get cheesed itself in a 1v1
24 Aug 2019, 07:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2019, 11:54 AMgbem
cheese is not good... stop trying to validate retarded unit design

2 raks for example can completely shut down medium play for USF/SOV with USF barely having any counters to the cheese... sov has 1 unreliable counter... the katyusha... which is very likely to get cheesed itself in a 1v1

I doubt you can get rak to a kat at 1v1 unless you did not protect it properly or the okw did a good job sneaking up behind and deserves the kill reward.

How does 2xrak shut down med tank yet others,atg don't? Its not a rak thing.

Usf and sov in fact have good counter in their strong med tanks against infantry profile. Now that cromwell is getting buff, ukf is also strong.
Rak is less reliable when cloak and probably need retreat after sneaking up on you. Make use of your tanks to chase it since okw is open without atg.

I think is a good dynamic and not cheese. Its different is good
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS