Login

russian armor

Add more variety to USF gameplay

24 Jun 2019, 07:52 AM

The mortar isn’t really worth it, the extra rifleman gives more field presence and is 1 more unit to flank that MG

The 50 cal sucks, dies before suppressing

The 57mm sucks, can’t pen panthers

The Sherman can’t pen panthers frontally, is not good vs the P4, and flanking is difficult

The Scott is good in team games, but since the 57mm at gun cant pen panthers, you are screwed if they get 1

So it devolves to:

Step 1: buy 3 riflemen
Get Lieutenant/Captain

Get light vehicle

Get Jacksons

Ofc you can use the other units, but why would you?

I’m a Ostheer main

24 Jun 2019, 08:11 AM

M2HB suppresses in less than a second (~0.85s IIRC) at 30 against range neutral cover.

Also this is a pretty odd conclusion, as USF currently easily has the biggest amount of viable infantry openings available (2 types of Pathfinders, Assault Engineers, Rifles + Cavalry Riflemen, Riflemen with BARs, Riflemen with M1919, 2x Riflemen into Officer into support weapons, 3x Riflemen into Officer, 2x-3x RET with riflegrenades).

The Sherman has a good chance to win versus the Ostheer P4 and even a decent chance to trade well against the OKW P4.

M1 ATGs have 100% chance to pen vet 0 Panthers at any range when using their AP ammo ability. It's also the best ATG for facing lights.
24 Jun 2019, 08:14 AM

If that isn't a troll post, I don't know what is.
24 Jun 2019, 08:21 AM

Why have Another Topic back to your last Topic
if you want to Rant about UP USF use Shoutbox plz
24 Jun 2019, 08:37 AM

HE Shermans literally destroy infantry and the AP rounds can compete with P4s. They are strong
24 Jun 2019, 08:57 AM

Step 1:
Get 5 or 6 RE squads.
Step 2:
Tech Captain and Lu. Get pack howie.
Step 3:
Use tactical support to upgrade REs with 30.cals and get a NORMAL AA, not that supressing platform somebody called AA.
Step 4: Jackie, Shermie and CalliOP which buffed last patch.

Alternative visual novel route, it gives you more rough endings, wooo:
P.A.T.H.F.I.N.D.E.R.S.
Pretty much there, vur casset bombs and P47s...
24 Jun 2019, 09:08 AM

The mortar isn’t really worth it, the extra rifleman gives more field presence and is 1 more unit to flank that MG

The Sherman can’t pen panthers frontally, is not good vs the P4, and flanking is difficult

The Scott is good in team games, but since the 57mm at gun cant pen panthers, you are screwed if they get 1

So it devolves to:

Get Lieutenant/Captain

Get light vehicle

Get Jacksons

I’m a Ostheer main

All the units are good and they do not suck. You just have to know which is best used against and which is not.

If you talk about AT Support gun sucks against PzIV, it does not. It has only a more difficult time against OKW's PzIV. Osteehr PzIV, you can be certain that it would be penetrated.

USF AT gun is good, definitely reliable, make use of the abilities in order to counter its penetration problem in addition to making it deadlier with increased range. It is very good. Need vet 1 though in order to make that happen. The Penetration increase ability, solves most of your AT problems, increased range to increase even more the chances to devastate enemy vehicles. BTW, it has the fastest reload of all AT guns. Not too sure if that matters but might just as well as increase your chances.

Sherman is better against Osteehr PzIV I believe but definitely worse against OKW's PanzerIV. It is a definitely a good tank. Great against AI with HE shell and decent AT capabilities. Just know what its good and bad at!

50 cal is great, only suffers its arc. Maybe you are not providing enough support, that could explain why it always dies!

You just to find the right option and now how to use them correctly to make the most out of it!

24 Jun 2019, 09:12 AM

Step 1:
Get 5 or 6 RE squads.
Step 2:
Tech Captain and Lu. Get pack howie.
Step 3:
Use tactical support to upgrade REs with 30.cals and get a NORMAL AA, not that supressing platform somebody called AA.
Step 4: Jackie, Shermie and CalliOP which buffed last patch.

Alternative visual novel route, it gives you more rough endings, wooo:
P.A.T.H.F.I.N.D.E.R.S.
Pretty much there, vur casset bombs and P47s...

This has to be among the worst build orders I have seen XD

And what do you mean by normal AA?
24 Jun 2019, 09:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2019, 09:12 AMGrim

Tactical Support gives the M5 which can upgrade to the quad. It's better at shooting down planes than the M15A1, which has tracking issues.
24 Jun 2019, 10:14 AM

The mortar is a powerful tool against Ostheer but lends itself of a slower, more defensive playstyle. I've seen people wreck Ostheer with that thing and I've seen people waste it completely.

I don't know what you're talking about with the .50 cal, it's got excellent suppression.

The AT gun is 50 MP cheaper than other AT guns and has a much wider arc, making it strong against light vehicles. If you spend munitions on its AP rounds, it has more penetration than a 6-pounder or Pak.

The Sherman can fight on even terms with an Ostheer P4 and is one of the strongest anti-infantry units in the game.
24 Jun 2019, 10:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2019, 09:12 AMGrim

This has to be among the worst build orders I have seen XD

Nah, there is worse. UltraREFlamerBARSpam! Who the fuck said that docs name is "Rifle Company"?

Yknow, USF stock-tech AAHT is the only one in the game which has no full circle. That's why it stops tracking enemy planes when they are in "Blind zone" or sometimes it was turning like crazy just because it wanted to húnt that plane..
Quad from tactical support is better for AA duty.
24 Jun 2019, 17:28 PM

Nah, there is worse. UltraREFlamerBARSpam! Who the fuck said that docs name is "Rifle Company"?

Yknow, USF stock-tech AAHT is the only one in the game which has no full circle. That's why it stops tracking enemy planes when they are in "Blind zone" or sometimes it was turning like crazy just because it wanted to húnt that plane..
Quad from tactical support is better for AA duty.

I've tried to make RE spam work so many times. Reading this has made me want to try it again tonight.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah the stock AA for the USF is gimped at shooting down planes.
24 Jun 2019, 18:39 PM

So it devolves to:

Get Lieutenant/Captain

Get light vehicle

Get Jacksons

I’m a Ostheer main

is this a jk, usf mortar is TIER 0 mortar for 240 what did u expect a killing machine ? it's the copy of the osther one but with less range

50 cal instant suppress i don't know what u are talking about

57 mm has better pen than other at guns with pen around activated while retaining it's fire rate and arc

sorry if the Sherman does not have the pen of a TD ask lelic to buff it to JT lvl, Sherman and p 4 have equal chance to penetrate each other but the Sherman has 0.75 accuracy on the move, is faster and can repair itself so no it's better than the p4

well if u are an osther main just try to play USF instead , from what u wrote it seem u never actually played USF
24 Jun 2019, 19:57 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

M1 ATGs have 100% chance to pen vet 0 Panthers at any range when using their AP ammo ability. It's also the best ATG for facing lights.

Might wanna check that one again. No at gun has 100% chance vs panthers
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS