Login

russian armor

Zis gun bug- HELP

23 Jun 2019, 11:46 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

I heared that again alot of people get this bug. We fixed already alot of different zisguns bugs. But seems like they are still one. Maybe if we have more details information we can have a look at it. And even when we can't fix it because of coh2 engine code, then we could say in cups. Don't make this or that, to avoid the zisgun bug in cups.
Steps to do:

1. When the bug appears, save the replay
2. Watch SELF the replay back in slowmode (0,5 Time or something) when the bug happend.
3. Explain what you did in details and what happend.
For example:
- Zisgun barrage 1 hit and then stop and move
- Zisgun got damage from enemy units while barrage
- Zisgun barrage 2-3 hits and then stop.
- Zis gun stop barraging, while reloading
Zisgun stop barraging, direct after a shot.

etc...

24 Jun 2019, 15:15 PM
25 Jun 2019, 00:33 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2019, 23:10 PMGrumpy

At 9:50, I barraged some infantry. As the barrage was finishing, the ZIS was hit by a mortar and flamer. An ambulance from a teammate showed up at the same time and started healing the models.
14 Jul 2019, 23:01 PM

Minute 21

Merged a squad of cons to a zis about to be decrewed. As the models were shifting from one unit from another the gun got decrewed, resulting on the entire conscript squad geting routed as if they were part of the crew.

This is the second time it happens to me since the Zis fix (it never happened before). This time however, the conscript squad entity multiplied or something.

As you can see in slow motion the conscript squad starts merging with the crew as it starts to run away and the red counter pops up. Then the conscript squad, now part of the routing crewman, starts routing but 2 models of the squad get split (for less than a second there is a 2nd conscript squad with 2 models, that ultimately manage to crew the gun.

Made a report back in april

Your text..
15 Jul 2019, 02:49 AM

I always use my ZIS as a mortar and use it very offensively. In the past I would start a barrage then get chased so I would just move it mid barrage. That is when it would usually bug out.

I now press STOP before moving and have not had a single Zis problem this patch. I also have not seen anyone in game having an issue.

Will keep looking...
15 Jul 2019, 11:26 AM

Easy fix: reduce the ZiS gun cost to 260mp and remove the barrage ability
15 Jul 2019, 14:00 PM

I've had at least one instance of recrewing a ZiS with Pgrens that has immediately locked it up until I grenaded the men off it, but didn't think so save the replay at the time.

Will keep looking.
3 Aug 2019, 21:07 PM

Really early in the game I go for a zis to scare off the 222. After using the barrage ability one some volks the unit stoped responding and I had to kill the crew with a demo and recrew it with another unit to use it again
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★