Login

russian armor

Bug Report for Commander patch

PAGES (10)down
15 Jun 2019, 12:58 PM

I don't know if this is bug or intended but panzerfusiliers upgraded with shreks can't plant teller. I was really hyped about that, but can't do so... No info in patchnotes/pre-patch notes too.
15 Jun 2019, 13:03 PM

Strange colours covered the whole map each time I used covering smoke with the new US commander.
15 Jun 2019, 13:06 PM

Correct. Trenches caused some issues with the new ghost sandbagging fix script so we reverted the changes to them. However it seems by accident we reverted the option to build them at all (oops). Will be fixed in a hotfix patch next week.

The ghost fix might work with Widerstreit's new trenches so why not just make them like that? They're pretty weak and fuck with the pathfinding of vehicles anyhow right now.
15 Jun 2019, 14:01 PM

251 garbage needs to be hotfixed asap, as if schreckblobs were not bad enough
Also where did month of bugfixing went into? That sort of stuff is kinda hard to miss
15 Jun 2019, 14:04 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 14:01 PMKirrik
251 garbage needs to be hotfixed asap, as if schreckblobs were not bad enough
Also where did month of bugfixing went into? That sort of stuff is kinda hard to miss

Because literally remaking a mod from scratch , and implementing it through a different method tends to make new bugs pop up.
15 Jun 2019, 16:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Only bug reports and anything related to it here.

Salt over here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/91781/new-commander-update-patch-june-14th
15 Jun 2019, 17:21 PM

Only bug reports and anything related to it here.

Salt over here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/91781/new-commander-update-patch-june-14th

Salt mines ain't big enough as it seems like.
15 Jun 2019, 19:07 PM

1. assault grens animation bug. Looks like unit doesn't fire (apparently reloading though i;m not sure) but enemy unit gets damage. Dunno what makes the bug on though.

2. panzerfuzzilier AT nade sometimes doesn't snare vehicules. It happened vs scout car crewed by CE.
15 Jun 2019, 19:45 PM

1. When you choose the new Wehrmacht commander, you will immediatelly get a voiceline saying something like "We now have a Tiger ace at our disposal, but it will cost us our fuel supply." It might be confusing, esp. for people new to the patch, because you still need to build T4, get 250 fuel, and it will no longer decrease the fuel you get.

2. Not sure if a bug and if it is new, but something I noticed when I was testing the new Wehr commander against CPU on Rails and Metal: I went for destruction of the Brit base (Top left side). However, the base buildings for Weapon Upgrades (Piat/Bren gun) showed a health bar, but were unkillable. They blocked the shots of my Tiger Ace and P4 Model J against the Main base Building (Truck). One can of course drive around the base and attack it from the rear, but I am unsure if that was intended.
15 Jun 2019, 21:24 PM

Not sure if its a bug because im not deep into the game right now but is it normal that P47 Rocketstrafe hits vehicels far out of its radius and P47 do another strafe longe after the ability is over?
16 Jun 2019, 01:02 AM

When using Tank Hunter Commander for soviets, T-70 will camouflage instead of going into recon mode when you attempt to use the Recon mode ability.
PAGES (10)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS