Login

russian armor

Infrared Half-track replacement OKW

10 Jun 2019, 22:02 PM
Patrion 26

Giving it the ability to plant teller mines would help and give it some more utility.
10 Jun 2019, 23:07 PM

Giving it the ability to plant teller mines would help and give it some more utility.

Maybe allow it to plant the Rigel mines that are good but no one ever uses?

I’d like to see more of the underused things be given more life.
10 Jun 2019, 23:36 PM
Patrion 26

Maybe allow it to plant the Rigel mines that are good but no one ever uses?

I’d like to see more of the underused things be given more life.

Great idea, those mines are incredibly powerful but totally underused.
12 Jun 2019, 17:06 PM

Great idea, those mines are incredibly powerful but totally underused.

Would you suggest putting the Rigel mines on the IR Halftrack or put them on the proposed 250 halftrack replacement?

I can see it working both ways.

I do really like the idea of OKW getting the light 250 halftrack with upgrade options.
13 Jun 2019, 09:56 AM

But why remove infra-red half track? I like it and I'm really scared when I see okw use it against me. It also adds some nice creepy dimension to gameplay to see those spotted siluettes. All other ideas are cool but maybe just leave the infrared halftrack too. Maybe make it sweep tbe area less often if you want to make it weaker. Or make it more expensive if its too potent.
13 Jun 2019, 16:31 PM

But why remove infra-red half track? I like it and I'm really scared when I see okw use it against me. It also adds some nice creepy dimension to gameplay to see those spotted siluettes. All other ideas are cool but maybe just leave the infrared halftrack too. Maybe make it sweep tbe area less often if you want to make it weaker. Or make it more expensive if its too potent.

Med Truck could do with another unit. IHT does not exactly provide support in 1v1 since its role is insignificant. In team matches however, it is undoubtedly useful.

Med Truck has to provide, as a tech choice as means as a viable option. Currently 1v1, it ensures you losing if you pick med truck as the options are limited and useless.

Mechanized is always the option since it has not only better options but more proper alternatives.

I mean, do you exactly see as any fit or benefit in having Med trucks as OKW in 1v1.

I have been watching VonIvan, HelpingHans and Kimbo playing, and they harldy/never go Med in 1v1. Since they already know that Mechanized is their only best option. Med Truck currently is rendered useless in 1v1.
13 Jun 2019, 16:42 PM

Med Truck could do with another unit. IHT does not exactly provide support in 1v1 since its role is insignificant. In team matches however, it is undoubtedly useful.

Med Truck has to provide, as a tech choice as means as a viable option. Currently 1v1, it ensures you losing if you pick med truck as the options are limited and useless.

Mechanized is always the option since it has not only better options but more proper alternatives.

I mean, do you exactly see as any fit or benefit in having Med trucks as OKW in 1v1.

I have been watching VonIvan, HelpingHans and Kimbo playing, and they harldy/never go Med in 1v1. Since they already know that Mechanized is their only best option. Med Truck currently is rendered useless in 1v1.

I'm all for adding those units there. The more choices the better as long as they get balanced. But just leave the ir truck too. It's such a cool unit
13 Jun 2019, 16:54 PM

Infrared halftrack most overpowered unit in the game.
It shows every unit, even stealthed units.
It means you always have the upper hand.
Think about that.
13 Jun 2019, 17:26 PM

Hard to believe a supposed allied player wants to keep IRHT in the game because "it's a cool unit" and "it makes me scared to see it". You know no one believes that right?

It's the worst unit in the game, there is nothing else that provides that type of recon. Long-sighted units are one thing, that unit is something else. There is literally nothing else like it in any of the other factions toolbox.

Should be removed.
13 Jun 2019, 17:38 PM

Hard to believe a supposed allied player wants to keep IRHT in the game because "it's a cool unit" and "it makes me scared to see it". You know no one believes that right?

It's the worst unit in the game, there is nothing else that provides that type of recon. Long-sighted units are one thing, that unit is something else. There is literally nothing else like it in any of the other factions toolbox.

Should be removed.

+1

IRHT should be doctrinal unit(overwatch or special OPs)

13 Jun 2019, 17:56 PM

Hey guys it's all true what U write. Still if you make its price right it should be fine. Just add higher fuel cost or make its range smaller with some ability which will cost similar to a recon plane to show all units on the field. The unit can be balanced better for sure but remiving it completely its just too much imo.
13 Jun 2019, 18:55 PM

what about:
move to spec ops in lace of flares
give it a target ability that increases target size of unit by something like 25%
make sweep a munitions ability with low cooldown
add mines

kind of a hodge podge of utility, but simultaneously making it more attractive in one way, but less passive power another
13 Jun 2019, 20:49 PM

what about:
move to spec ops in lace of flares
give it a target ability that increases target size of unit by something like 25%
make sweep a munitions ability with low cooldown
add mines

kind of a hodge podge of utility, but simultaneously making it more attractive in one way, but less passive power another

For example :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS