Login

russian armor

AT infantry section

6 May 2019, 18:16 PM

Since sappers got access to AT nade and AT section got nerfed to useless (no upgrade, bolster), they are just vehicle radar now. I suggest we should add more ability to them, i'm thinking of adding a turret lock like UK sniper, or slightly increase damage to infantry in cover since their weapon can shoot through brick..ect. or just buff them some way players use them again. Leave a comment!
6 May 2019, 18:38 PM

Actually, that opens up the idea of the Recon Section (upgrade) taking this one's place in Special Weapons.

Altho I like the Boys AT Rifles (mostly because of the name) I'd rather have a snipe ability.
6 May 2019, 18:45 PM

Revert the change that stopped them getting Section upgrades.

SBP had a major hate-boner for UKF. It tried to gut their teching as well.
6 May 2019, 18:46 PM

They should've gotten their medkits/flare back when RE got snare, now they are truly pointless compared to engineers with piats, they are affected by bolster but weak against infantry anyway as their at rifles take both weapon slots.
6 May 2019, 18:48 PM

They are definitely part of the "nerfed into uselessness" category now. I think Critical Shot at the very least would give them more utility but they definitely need something. Another idea would be to give them a Heavy Gammon Bomb that works like AT Satchel so they still have a snare but it's a heavier version. Allowing them to have upgrades again would help too.
6 May 2019, 20:27 PM

turn it into a upgrade like penal ptrs and change anti tank grenade with at gammon or such
6 May 2019, 20:47 PM

just rework the unit to use the sniper rifle similar to pathfinder/JLI, 1 rifle and can equip 1 lmg (as the rifle occupy 1 weapon slot)or upgrade to 1/2 other sniper rifle, add flare and other recon stuff
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 48
Russian Federation 97
unknown 46
United States 20
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L