Login

russian armor

Call-in cooldowns

31 Mar 2019, 23:49 PM

I really thought the price premium idea was a good concept too, I wish it got more love in the preview last year (maybe 2 years ago?).

You could still call-in vehicles without tech, but you got a discount on the Tiger 1 for example if you had already researched battlephase 3.
1 Apr 2019, 09:04 AM

Having CD start working when the unit has been destroyed for super heavy tanks is a good change imo. I actually suggested in 2017.
1 Apr 2019, 09:20 AM

Finally i can use my call in cool down bulletins for jagdtiger
1 Apr 2019, 17:38 PM

Agreed I think having the call down on heavy tanks begin once the tank is destroyed is a good suggestion.
2 Apr 2019, 15:45 PM

How is KT not a call in? you click the button and it arrives. It's not a commander based one, but it definitely is a call-in.

Because it requires you to tech to get it.

“Call in meta” refers to tanks that you can get without teching
2 Apr 2019, 15:52 PM

In my opinion cooldowns for call-in tanks should start when you lose them, not right after you call them in. If they're not going to be moved to tech and given a build timer, then the ability to click them back into existence the second they die needs to be removed.

This applies to no unit more than the command panther, but it should apply to all call-ins. It's also more of a team game change, because having the resources to instantly replace call-ins is much more common there than in 1v1s.

On a side note does anyone know what happened to the price premium idea? In a preview long ago relic tried out making call-ins more expensive if you didn't have the tech. I didn't think it was such a bad idea but it got scrapped

+1 so much.

It is so infuriating when you have to throw everything into the enemy to destroy his vetted command panther, and then when you finally did (and your tanks are damaged or have engine damage), a new one is immediately going after you
2 Apr 2019, 16:18 PM

It's still a call-in. The requirement of teching is only there because you don't have to pick a Commander... It's a trade-off

You still click a button an the unit appears, which is the relevant issue for this discussion. In Long team games where both sides are floating fuel, there should still be some recovery time from losing whatever call-in that may be.

Imo they should ALL have build timers. But if thats not gonna happen, the cooldown rework is the next best thing
2 Apr 2019, 21:04 PM

That's a different thing altogether.

3 Apr 2019, 17:09 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1

on the OP!

Like aerafield mentioned above, when Elephant, JT, and or ISU are killed with substantial amount of resources only to see these units back in the field within seconds.
4 Apr 2019, 01:39 AM

I too very much support this. I'd even like to see it combined with the no tech cost increase this could even allow heavies to be made a bit more interesting if getting them and losing them are punishing
4 Apr 2019, 07:04 AM

Heavies callins without tech allow some variety of builds, maybe not the most conventional ones but at least it offers some degree of freedom.
I'd still bet on locking heavies behind tech to promote medium tanks fights more
4 Apr 2019, 08:23 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1

on the OP!

Like aerafield mentioned above, when Elephant, JT, and or ISU are killed with substantial amount of resources only to see these units back in the field within seconds.
yep its really annoying
4 Apr 2019, 10:13 AM

Heavies callins without tech allow some variety of builds, maybe not the most conventional ones but at least it offers some degree of freedom.
I'd still bet on locking heavies behind tech to promote medium tanks fights more

And could allow heavies to be slightly more interesting. atm they cant be too good because of hold out meta. if the player has to tech for them anyways they could be slighty cheaper, slightly less pop, slightly stronger.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★