Login

russian armor

Maybe stumtiger should remove reload DEBUFF?

27 Mar 2019, 05:41 AM

At least,remove crews can be kill when reload,and make ST reload like AVRE be automatic?
27 Mar 2019, 06:18 AM

At least,remove crews can be kill when reload,and make ST reload like AVRE be automatic?

i think giving the ST heavy crush would be a great way to buff the ST because it is a heavy tank after all.
27 Mar 2019, 07:59 AM

SturmTiger should reload automatically and internally, that's how it did in real life .
27 Mar 2019, 09:18 AM

Doesn't matter what you do with it anymore as it's absolutely useless. It takes far too long to shoot for the impact it's going to have and when it does hit its beyond unremarkable. It's a wasted slot in the commander. Literally if they put idk tank traps in there instead the commander would be better off.
27 Mar 2019, 09:23 AM

I've had good luck with a sturmtiger before. Sadly, I lost the game (by a handful of VPs, clutch fight), but I shall cherish my replay of the Vet 5 Sturmtiger and all the wipes it gained me. Including (but not limited to) a centaur with all its repairing engineers.

The range increase makes it substabtially more deadly for firing from outside LoS. But it still does what it needs to really well. Which is theaten wipes or force retreats.

I'm conflicted on it locking out KTs, but I can see why.

Still miles more dangerous than the gimped dustbin launcher of the AVRE, IMO.
27 Mar 2019, 09:47 AM

One of ST problem is the commander it is in since it does not benefit from 2 commander abilities "heat rounds" and "commander upgrade" while it competing with the best versions of KT available to OKW.

Again Imo it should be moved to another commander.

I would also try replacing the suppress affect with "sell shock" lowering the DPS of units affected and add long lasting criticals vs vehicles like "gunner/driver injured"
27 Mar 2019, 17:33 PM

Why exactly isnt it allowed to have more than one? Would be op you say...i bet...but imagine you would have the possibilty to spam them...fir only 40fuel
..shotrange: whole map...

Would be super op? Ok..than look to the b4..
27 Mar 2019, 18:30 PM

Why exactly isnt it allowed to have more than one? Would be op you say...i bet...but imagine you would have the possibilty to spam them...fir only 40fuel
..shotrange: whole map...

Would be super op? Ok..than look to the b4..

But sturmtiger actually hits where you aim at...

checkm8
27 Mar 2019, 19:36 PM

checkm8

and if you managed to stay 8sek at the same place while u see that the STTiger turns to you..lift up sloooowly the gun...and shot a slow missle at you..well...its seems you was brain afk^^

but again: it comes MUCH later----cost 400% more....cant shoot the half of the range from b4...cant by build multipl times...and so on..
27 Mar 2019, 20:00 PM

checkm8

Except when it hits the ground and hits nothing.
27 Mar 2019, 20:07 PM

Except when it hits the ground and hits nothing.

I was expenting this. Ty sir. :lol:
28 Mar 2019, 00:32 AM

and if you managed to stay 8sek at the same place while u see that the STTiger turns to you..lift up sloooowly the gun...and shot a slow missle at you..well...its seems you was brain afk^^

but again: it comes MUCH later----cost 400% more....cant shoot the half of the range from b4...cant by build multipl times...and so on..

Yes because the b4 moves on a dime and fires instantly with an instant impact shell. You are so bloody biased its not even funny. Both units suck because the game doesn't support the design of either any more. The sturmtiger USED to punish blobs and reward ambushes and leading targets, now its hot garbage because even if you lead the target it doesn't do a hell of a lot and if you mistime your shot and they see you they can simply kite it
And the b4 sucks because it's inconsistent and poorly designed that it can change the course of the game in an instant or do literally nothing at all. It can't be used on the fly because it takes years to rotate, aim, fire AND the shell has loads of hang time, it's vet 1 is overpriced garbage that doesn't work and used to not even be vet. It's cheap because it sucks and it sucks because it's inconsistent, but when it does hit its over powered. It's awful design.

Both are. Quit being so damn biased. At least pretend you want the game to improve and that there is broken shit all over.
28 Mar 2019, 02:53 AM

Vipper has an excellent point - now that KT can get Commander upgrade the extra accuracy means that it performs really well and you're likely going to want to get that since it overall is more flexible to use. Honestly IDK how OP having both Sturm and KT would be given the teching costs AND pop cap needed to have both on field at same time.
28 Mar 2019, 10:33 AM

Should it be default for how slow it is. Just saying, not many great AI options for OKW late game. Does not scale well with many units. Should it be at least an option? Between King Tiger or Sturmtiger. Limited to One at a time.
28 Mar 2019, 13:50 PM

emmmmm....Just contrast AVRE,I think ST not as good as AVRE,and ST more expensive...AVRE can reload after shot immediately,ST need fallback first,I dont think 5seconds can move ST to safe place,and when ST only have 220 front armor,even VET2 242,and every time piercing got 20% chance kill the crew.
At least,make our crew cant be kill
28 Mar 2019, 17:37 PM

Doesn't SturmTiger do more damage than AVRE? Or more AOE?
28 Mar 2019, 18:23 PM

Permanently Banned
Sturmtiger is supported by multipurpose infantry, sneaky AT pussyguns and kingtiger.

Call me once AVRE has this kind of support. Because until then you are not allowed to compare these 2.
28 Mar 2019, 18:38 PM

Sturmtiger is supported by multipurpose infantry, sneaky AT pussyguns and kingtiger.

Call me once AVRE has this kind of support. Because until then you are not allowed to compare these 2.

You can't have a King Tiger and a Sturm Tiger out at once. Unless one gets abandoned, you call in the other one and recapture the abandoned one.
28 Mar 2019, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 18:38 PMFarlon

You can't have a King Tiger and a Sturm Tiger out at once. Unless one gets abandoned, you call in the other one and recapture the abandoned one.

Can you still delibrately attack a reloading one to exploit that?
28 Mar 2019, 19:50 PM

Can you still delibrately attack a reloading one to exploit that?

It was changed so the crew dies small arms only so I guess not.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★