Login

russian armor

OKW AA HQ

28 Mar 2019, 13:14 PM

It is a heavy risk compared to one Bofors only. The fuel is precious, "despite understanding where it comes from".
So as an OKW player, you have to put base forward at some point because it the only way they will be able to hold ground later games in order to win them.
They have no caches to build, huge disadvantage, that is why they have to have it forward.
Only newbies do not take the risks but sometimes the risks are too high that it is sometimes best to keep in safer distances, that is the point.

If anybody thinks of nerfing it, then give OKW the option to build caches then. Just because this HQ AA idea was a means in order for it to secure grounds for precious resources which they can not build.
28 Mar 2019, 13:18 PM

It is really annoying but it's also risky. If it gets destroyed before you get a tank out, you are basically screwed hard
28 Mar 2019, 13:20 PM

It is really annoying but it's also risky. If it gets destroyed before you get a tank out, you are basically screwed hard

That's why you go mech truck so you can get sweet clutch comebacks using the puma :D
28 Mar 2019, 13:26 PM

So as an OKW player, you have to put base forward at some point because it the only way they will be able to hold ground later games in order to win them.

No, you don't.
OKW has very strong late game, especially now with terminator JLI scaling.
Overall OKW infantry presence is very strong across all game stages and its well established OKW infantry is very cost efficient. OKW doesn't struggle in either, taking the ground and holding it.
OKW armor also doesn't suffer from being weak.
You do not need at any point in the game to have that schwerer outside of base sector.
You simply want to, because it makes it easier to hold it. And if you do place it outside, you're increasing reward and the risk, the further you put it up, the bigger these two get.

They have no caches to build, huge disadvantage, that is why they have to have it forward.
Only newbies do not take the risks but sometimes the risks are too high that it is sometimes best to keep in safer distances, that is the point.

Why almost no one builds caches at competitive level then if they are so mandatory?
Only newbies take the risks without expecting their decision to be countered.
Also, Jesulin apparently is a newbie according to you as he is extremely cautious players who methodically just dominates you over time(in case you don't know him, he used to be one of the very top players, less active now then in the past). There is nothing wrong with cautious, careful play, not every player has to play balls deep.

If anybody thinks of nerfing it, then give OKW the option to build caches then. Just because this HQ AA idea was a means in order for it to secure grounds for precious resources which they can not build.

I don't believe it needs nerf, but lets not pretend you need it placed forward please.
28 Mar 2019, 13:26 PM

That's why you go mech truck so you can get sweet clutch comebacks using the puma :D

That is true, but Puma is ok an AT vehicle. I use it but it is tough and a risk set back. Too bad, there is not many proper options when you lose that base.
28 Mar 2019, 13:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 13:26 PMKatitof

No, you don't.
Overall OKW infantry presence is very strong across all game stages and its well established OKW infantry is very cost efficient. OKW doesn't struggle in either, taking the ground and holding it.
You do not need at any point in the game to have that schwerer outside of base sector.
You simply want to, because it makes it easier to hold it. And if you do place it outside, you're increasing reward and the risk, the further you put it up, the bigger these two get.

Why almost no one builds caches at competitive level then if they are so mandatory?
Also, Jesulin apparently is a newbie according to you as he is extremely cautious players who methodically just dominates you over time(in case you don't know him, he used to be one of the very top players, less active now then in the past). There is nothing wrong with cautious, careful play, not every player has to play balls deep.

I don't believe it needs nerf, but lets not pretend you need it placed forward please.

I did not say there is anything wrong in being cautious but most of the time, you have to make decisions in order to gain the upper no matter the risk. That is what I said. I did not claim that a player cautious such as Jesulin is a "newbie". False accusations. Nobody really builds caches at a competitive level but what do they do is build HQ AA forward, not too far away though.

28 Mar 2019, 13:38 PM

Permanently Banned
The point is that on some (most) 1v1 not overly fucked-up maps it locks down either your cut-off or fuel sector or both while the risk of losing it is approaching zero.

And for free.

To compare it with Bofors, which is essentially the same thing, it does not cost any population slot. Also it doesn't lock your Puma.
28 Mar 2019, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 13:26 PMKatitof

No, you don't.

This is wrong in so many ways i dont know where to start:rofl::rofl::rofl: u showed another time that u have no clue and played 3000 years ago
28 Mar 2019, 19:53 PM

AAHQ is fine, the real problem here is OKW base flak that can kill tanks and planes.
28 Mar 2019, 20:21 PM

That is true, but Puma is ok an AT vehicle. I use it but it is tough and a risk set back. Too bad, there is not many proper options when you lose that base.

RNG is RNG but I have solod an is-2 with one a couple times.
28 Mar 2019, 20:41 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Good thing there's a really bad doctrine with a callin panther and uncounterable flares that make teamgames 100% more stupid /s

28 Mar 2019, 20:45 PM

This is wrong in so many ways i dont know where to start:rofl::rofl::rofl: u showed another time that u have no clue and played 3000 years ago

Well then, in this case I'd suggest you start with actually learning how your faction works instead of relying on gimmick that is always countered in late game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★