Login

russian armor

OKW AA HQ

26 Mar 2019, 21:17 PM
Donator 11

I think(base truck) its okay but its range should come down a bit 5~10
26 Mar 2019, 21:56 PM

Dunno, feels too risky against good players to place it any further than a point right outside of your base. Even then, it's dangerous. I personally place it just outside so if it's gonna get shelled, at least it's not around my hq.
26 Mar 2019, 21:56 PM

This thread is about the Schwer base, at least try and keep it on topic.

I've always thought it was super OP, honestly don't know why it's in the game. Why do OKW need free cut off protection compared to any other faction?
26 Mar 2019, 22:05 PM

Honestly the AA OKW base is fine after they made the AA a timed toggle. My biggest issue before was plane abilities being pretty bad into OKW because the Schwer would kill them with no brain no input AA.

if you have 1-2 AT guns or indirect the schwer goes down pretty quick and if it goes down the OKW player its basically GG if he hasnt gotten a tank out yet.
ddd
26 Mar 2019, 22:08 PM

This thread is about the Schwer base, at least try and keep it on topic.

I've always thought it was super OP, honestly don't know why it's in the game. Why do OKW need free cut off protection compared to any other faction?

Its in the game because originaly okw had reduced fuel income and they had to setup trucks on the front to get normal fuel income. Thats why shwerer HQ can defend itself.

Why wasnt it changed when they got rid of reduced fuel income? Probably because it was too much work to come up with something else.

Is it op? On some 1v1 maps i think yes (i play only 1v1). For example if you put it correctly on kholodny ferma you have fuel and cutoff protection for the rest of the game while shwerer HQ is difficult to destroy here. You can then harass enemy fuel with rest of your army. On crossing in the woods puting shwerer HQ in the front is too risky and it usualy stays on cutoff only where its not that much of an issue.

It works very good on maps that were not designed with this mechanic in mind but at this point they wont remove it.
26 Mar 2019, 23:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2019, 22:08 PMddd
originaly

Originally USF dint have a t0 mortar, nor rocket artillery. Placing a forward t3 is a terrible idea with how much artillery exists in this game currently. Futhermore back then OKWs leigs could actually deal with team weapons attacking t3.
26 Mar 2019, 23:35 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Why did I need to invis 90% of a thread regarding the pershing in an OKW T4 thread....
27 Mar 2019, 03:06 AM

Yeah T4 HQ is OP because a single ATG well placed can destroy it to pieces... Logic 101%
28 Mar 2019, 10:57 AM

It is usually the base that gets destroyed in game. Always a disadvantage for OKW. Maybe have Brace Structure or Volley fire (kind of barrage like bofors).

Seriously dies more often, really depends heavily on where you place it and who you are up against.

Maybe nerf it overall, its damage and performance. Instead do the following:

> Kind of buff, When destroyed, it should cost less to replace, so none has to suffer a total loss of 130 fuel and 300 manpower. Should cost less after it being destroyed. Maybe 1/5 of its inital price as compensation would be great. For only this base is exceptional.
28 Mar 2019, 11:03 AM

Seriously dies more often, really depends heavily on where you place it and who you are up against.

Its called risk vs reward.
Literally no one forces you to build it outside of your base sector.
You do it, because you want that reward, but don't seem to want to accept the risk, despite understanding where it comes from.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS